AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2015
I get my first check from Streamate today, and I want to spend most of it on improving my show. What do you guys recommend I buy? I don't have any toys, I've never used one actually, how do I go about getting the right one? Is there a "wrong" one? Other than sexy clothes, toys and lube is there something you recommend I get? What's popular? Heeellp

I'd suggest you invest in a wand - not just for the tease for the fellas, but because they're a-freaking-mazing. I love, love, love my wand and even if I don't get to use it in teases, private, or Skype, I use it on my own. Waterproof case for your phone could be useful, too, if you like taking sexy shower selfies for Snapchat. A tripod for your DSLR could come in handy, too, if you take your own photos.

I'd suggest you invest in a wand - not just for the tease for the fellas, but because they're a-freaking-mazing. I love, love, love my wand and even if I don't get to use it in teases, private, or Skype, I use it on my own. Waterproof case for your phone could be useful, too, if you like taking sexy shower selfies for Snapchat. A tripod for your DSLR could come in handy, too, if you take your own photos.

I'm a little confused, why would I use snapchat? ._.

I'll definitely add a wand to my shopping list; thank you!

@SinBabyXO Guys like snapchat.

But as for what to buy........

- Better webcam if you need it
- Better lighting if you need it
- Tripod if you don't have it
- Better camera if you need it
- Hitachi wand
- High quality sex toys, but don't really need a whole lot
- Good lube, cum lube is awesome.
- Nice decorations for your room, like lights, pillows, things that make your room represent your style and personality
- Hot outfits if you need them
- A delicious meal because you did awesome..

Okay the last one is a joke. But these are some of the main things I find to be important and beneficial. These are listed as most important to least important from my personal opinion. But it's pretty common knowledge that an amazing webcam and amazing lighting is a number 1 must.

No toy has made me happier than my We-Vibe Tango. It's tiny, so customers get a better view of the action, super powerful despite its size, rechargeable, and completely waterproof. Plus, it's plastic so you don't have to worry about storing it with the wrong materials or using the wrong lube.

If you want a dildo, Tantus O2 and Vixen Vixskin are awesome - they're dual density, with a firm inner core and softer, more squishy material over it, so they feel super realistic and are friendly to girth-sensitive vaginas. Both are available in lots of sizes and colors, and they're medical grade silicone so they're body-safe and can be sterilized.

- Hitachi wand
- Nice decorations for your room, like lights, pillows, things that make your room represent your style and personality

Okay the last one is a joke. But these are some of the main things I find But it's pretty common knowledge that an amazing webcam and amazing lighting is a number 1 must.

- Hitachi wand

Okay the last one is a joke. But these are some of the main things I find to be important and beneficial. These are listed as most important to least important from my personal opinion. But it's pretty common knowledge that an amazing webcam and amazing lighting is a number 1 must.

I see, as far as lighting and camera, I'll be fine for now since I'm at a studio. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to get me a huge plate of wings too:)

I'm gonna agree with what everyone else is saying and suggest a wand. The first time I used mine was almost life changing!

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Sex toy wise, I think the basics are dildo, butt plug, and vibrator/wand. Buy quality toys, and the right lube for the materials. Nothing worse than a cheap jelly dildo burning your nethers through multiple condoms.
Body wands are amazing. It's my most used toy.
Getting a good quality realistic dildo with a suction cup allows bj show, manual penetration, and mirror shows

Status
Not open for further replies.