AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I Be Worried?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2018
So I've been working for Chaturbate for a few months and a friend of mine just pointed out to me that a bunch of still shots on some site called Girls Do Cam. They seem automated and like this could actially be okay promotion since it's just screen shots from public chat, mentions my CB page, and seems to link to the CB page. I can't afford DMCA protection, so I don't think I can really do anything to have them removed. I know things like this are just part of being a model, but it would be nice if I can have SOME control. What would you guys do? Do you know anything about the site? Should I worry or just take the free promo?

You can ask CB to send DMCA takedown notices for you, but ultimately it isn't going to do much overall. There are thousands of sites like this, not just the one you mention.

My personal opinion is that this sort of thing is pointless to worry about.

You can ask CB to send DMCA takedown notices for you, but ultimately it isn't going to do much overall. There are thousands of sites like this, not just the one you mention.

My personal opinion is that this sort of thing is pointless to worry about.

Okay. I mean if it isn't likely to ruin my room, LOL.

Yeah they link straight to it, and they don't watermark anything. I usually don't take screenshots of my shows, so i'm downloading photos of myself to share with my followers. XD

Reactions: SaffronBurke
This is a chaturbate affiliate, meaning they promote chaturbate. They react quickly to emails sent from you or chaturbate and they're even friendly in mails. I'd say send a mail to chaturbate support if you want them removed. You can however also wait with it. This is not a pirate site. They promote you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
The website is classed as an affiliate of Chaturbate. If you do not with to appear on affiliate websites connected to Chaturbate you can do this by:
My Profile > Settings & Privacy > Do not appear on network sites > Yes
Then Click Save at the bottom of your profile.

Correct. However this needs to be done before the first broadcast or the affiliates can access your profile and use it for promotion (it might prevent that new promo material is made though). Also opting out of it later does not automatically delete any profiles, pictures already made by affiliates. You can however send a mail to chaturbate support and tell them to send delete requests to affiliates but you have to tell them which ones. "Just delete everything" doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.