AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shows not showing up in earnings.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
I do not know what the heck Streamate is trying to put us through. First that stupid verification thing that had me off for a month, and lost thousands. Then they stop checks to Canada. Now, two times, I have not been paid for my shows. I do NOT start until it says 30 seconds. Twice now, the show didn't register. Just now I did 2 minutes, and it didn't show anything. Anyone else?

I do not know what the heck Streamate is trying to put us through. First that stupid verification thing that had me off for a month, and lost thousands. Then they stop checks to Canada. Now, two times, I have not been paid for my shows. I do NOT start until it says 30 seconds. Twice now, the show didn't register. Just now I did 2 minutes, and it didn't show anything. Anyone else?
I reported it to support, and the show as replaced in 5 minutes.

Upvote 0
I've noticed recently that shows are not showing in earnings right away but if I check back they update within 5 minutes. I don't always check earnings immediately after a show so not sure if this delay is the new normal, kind of like how gold show earnings always take a few minutes to display. 🤔🤔

Reactions: Mistress Cash
Upvote 0
This happens every once in awhile. Sometimes the payment processor slows down. Idk why.

Nothing to be alarmed about. If a payment doesn't go through. Message liz.

Upvote 0
Ive noticed that too and issues started last week...But ive noticed that if your shows dont show up to Earning page on ur stream, they will show up on ur model page if u refresh the page. Dont worry, no penny will be lost! 👍

For example last night i was unable to login for more than 1 hour and a half. It's annoying when ure ready to work and u cant. It kills ur mood immediately!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.