AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sigh Banned and Need Help/Guidance Thank You

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2023
Chaturbate Username
jordyxxxxxx
Hey there @punker barbie my chaturbate username is ( jordyxxxxxx )
I have been banned and I don’t understand why yet, I haven’t heard back from support ( no ticket number to provide ) and I heard that this was a way to get some assistance on the matter. I understand the rules of CB and I’ve finally started to grow and really benefit from CB so this definitely sucks…. I never want to break rules, rules are there for a reason and I understand them.
However,
Do you mind helping me out with my support request?
@punker barbie

Thanks !

Last edited:
Hello @sparkles I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Thank you @punker barbie ! Yes they have gotten back to me and I have responded confirming my understanding. Now awaiting supports response, I really hope they respond back so I can have the suspension removed . How does this usually work anyways ?

Thanks!

my user is : jordyxxxxxx
No ticket number provided

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.