AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Silly work worries

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2016
Atl. Ga.
Twitter Username
@thehotrod556
Tumblr Username
thehotrod556
Streamate Username
HotRod556
Chaturbate Username
Hotrod556
I have to worry about getting sued. Because If a car I repaired is in a wreck and the people get hurt. And someone points out that the repair was incorrect. And because of the repair (repair means every thing parts and labor) the person was hurt. It falls on me the tech. And its so fucking not fair. The system (system means ins, shop, parts) has covered their ass. By making everything about the "repair" point at the tech. When a "tech" can't fix a car correctly because the "system" doesn't care about keeping ppl safe. They care about making money. And If in the unlikely event someone did sue. The system has done a very good job at hiding who is really to blame. So the "tech" is a scapegoat. And the "tech" will be out of job and on the street. Btw my mom is a tech and my sister is a "writer". (writers work in the office)

I don't know any other way I can earn. So i have no choice but do work and deal with the fact that I know how to do it correctly. But because of the "system" I have to do it the cheapest and use the cheapest parts and cut corners in the repair to make money. It's a lot like placement on cam sites the ppl that earn the most get better placement. The same for the tech. The tech that earns the most gets more work/traffic. I can't do that job anymore and earn. Sad but true. And really I'm pissed at how the "system" uses info to keep my fish from making a wise choice and picking a good tech to trust. And info is powerful. One of the reason I love learning how shit works. U can always earn with info. At least I feel you can. And this is a big system that makes a lot of money. And laws are in place to keep it running that way. If you understand how to use every tool, loophole, and trick. You can make billions...........

Sorry just wanted to say this. Im feeling a little momma bare today. And my common cents lol is in overdrive.

• Hugs
Reactions: KylieJacobs
Status
Not open for further replies.