AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as i observed, most models advertise in their topic header. They'll either list their rates along with it, or say something like, "see profile for skype details." On top of that, they'll advertise on twitter.

Even if you didn't advertise, Skype is so popular among members that you're bound to get asked, "do you skype?" every so often.

To avoid getting scammed, read this thread...
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/payment-on-skype.15251/

Last edited:
So you can say "Skype" in your room topic on MFC and you won't get banned?

So you can say "Skype" in your room topic on MFC and you won't get banned?

I think the MFC approach is that most girls will take tokens via MFC for a skype show, so MFC gets its cut and saves on the bandwith if the show is done on Skype.... and keeps the girls happy with giving them more options....

:)

• Hugs
Reactions: JesseBangs
I think the MFC approach is that most girls will take tokens via MFC for a skype show, so MFC gets its cut and saves on the bandwith if the show is done on Skype.... and keeps the girls happy with giving them more options....

:)

Okay, cool! Thank you!

You can also use a site like Cam Model Directory or Skyprivate if you want to do more Skype shows in general. The payout is bigger. A lot of the people I get on Skype found me through Twitter or my personal website, so advertising elsewhere also helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.