AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
emptiedglass said:
The tipping sound doesn't seem to wake anyone up. I've tried it once or twice. :lol:

Or does it? :think: If I was bored enough to fall asleep on cam, most likely from not getting any tips, would I wake up or feign sleep since that appears to be getting some tokens? :lol:

I have tried a couple times as well, never seems to wake anyone up.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Plumb tuckered out.

TuckeredOut.png

Just Me said:
emptiedglass said:
The tipping sound doesn't seem to wake anyone up. I've tried it once or twice. :lol:

Or does it? :think: If I was bored enough to fall asleep on cam, most likely from not getting any tips, would I wake up or feign sleep since that appears to be getting some tokens? :lol:

I have tried a couple times as well, never seems to wake anyone up.

I've tried it too! Why doesn't it ever work?! :crybaby:
Every time I see a girl sleeping on cam I get so jealous because I figure it'd be my luck that I'd accidentally fall asleep on cam (how embarrassing!) and get fired. Pow. :cool:

bawksy said:
zzzzzzzzzz

Oh my word... Hahaha! I just knew I'd be in here. I fell asleep on cam ONCE and woke up with a warning on my MFC account. ;_; I don't see how girls get away with it! Or maybe I was just unlucky. *shrug* I really like the idea as a fetish though. I'd let the guys watch me all night if I could!

one more tired cammer.....

Attachments

• K.4.15.13.jpg
    K.4.15.13.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 514
Reactions: LadyLuna
The rude comments by those in her room are more than worthy of the WTF thread.
And... a hammer??? :eek:

For any who might be worried about her safety, she's online now, wide awake, and her topic's still the same.

Attachments

• sleep.JPG
    sleep.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 475
Reactions: LadyLuna
I've only had one experience with a "sleeper". It was about 5 hours into a show and she started to doze off. She had all MFC sounds turned down or off. The room's regulars tipped to help keep her cam score up and wrote to MFC to shut off her cam. 3 hours later, MFC shut the cam down. But the time in between the initial doze off and the eventual shut down of the cam was dicey at best. Half of the comments from members were negative/dismissive and at least one model came in and tried to pick off viewers. Fortunately, another model came in and for lack of a better term, moderated the room situation while we waited for MFC to shut down the cam.

So yeah, sleeping on the job is bad, but the warning system is in place for a reason. MFC isn't going to shoot themselves in the foot by getting rid of a Top 100 model for a nap. However, other members and models talk. So as long as everyone is professional (no napping if at all possible, no trash talking someone for being sleepy/yawning a lot), the members and models will be better moderators than any MFC admin could ever be.

Reactions: JimsX and LadyLuna
I don't understand why people would report a model for sleeping. I doubt you're doing her any favors. And as far as the actual sleeping, who's the victim? Just stare at sleeping beauty if that's your thing, or, if not, move on to another model. Yeah, it hurts her cam score if no one's tipping, but a warning from MFC may hurt her a lot more.

I agree with you, Nordling. In the situation I was talking about, no one was writing to report her. Well, none of her regulars anyway. It was out of concern mostly. Without going into explicit details, she just fell asleep in a way that could have been potentially bad. The model came back within the next few days and laughed it off. She thanked the people who stayed around and went along with that night's cam show.

mdnPARTY said:
Gotta get extra hours in before end of pay period, I suppose. Someone tried tipping to wake her up, but was rejected as her minimum was set to 10.
model is named 'MommyForYou' :? ...
...and this one has little t-rex arms! rawr!

because of this thread, before i sign off for bed, i do a quick scan of the previews. i hope her neck and back are okay in the morning.

Attachments

• sleeper06062013.jpg
    sleeper06062013.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 147
Reactions: emptiedglass
Aw, she is so cute. She sleeps like a little kitten.

Nordling said:
I don't understand why people would report a model for sleeping. I doubt you're doing her any favors. And as far as the actual sleeping, who's the victim? Just stare at sleeping beauty if that's your thing, or, if not, move on to another model. Yeah, it hurts her cam score if no one's tipping, but a warning from MFC may hurt her a lot more.

The rule is no sleeping/"passing out". I imagine the rule is in place to prevent dangerous behaviors, like choking/strangling to the point of losing consciousness (for fetish play) or drinking to that same point. The sleeping part is probably included so there is no grey area-- "I didn't pass out, I was only sleeping!"

That being said, I may have...er..."dozed off" once after enjoying a little too much refreshment. :lol: I was only out for five to ten minutes but I'm very lucky (and grateful) that no one reported me for my lapse in judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.