AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there webcam sites specifically for sleeping on cam?? Or is that mostly a personal website kinda thang?
I honestly love it, if anyone remembers Stickam, we all used to fall asleep as a group in my room there lol it was kinda like a big sleepover...I think I finally understand why maybe its a bad thing, in re:to looking bad for the company, taking tokens/earnings away from models who are awake....but it sure would be fun to be allowed to do it!!

I saw sleeping against the rules on mfc I thought it was hilarious. Im shocked now I can't believe there are so many girls that have fallen asleep intentionally or not it's crazy. I can't ever imagine myself falling asleep on cam.

She's just recharging
ufYYjkk.png

• Funny!
Reactions: MDouble00
Agreed that it makes the site and the other models on it look badScreen Shot 2017-02-26 at 2.12.50 PM.png

Just like the rest of the rules this seems to be enforced rather selectively.

what's the reason for the rule? is it just seen as a huge waste of bandwidth to them?

Napping in any other job will get your ass fired or at least warned.

yeh, but being adorable and appealing to some dude's fetish isn't part of any other job.

c'mon, DP while at work will get your ass and your pussy fired from any other job, too, but that doesn't mean it doesn't belong on cam :p

Reactions: SherryZ
I've heard about models sleeping on cam, but I didn't know some would dare to do it on MFC. Some the ladies look very cozy, all snuggled up in their blankets --makes me want to fall asleep myself (not on cam though). :snooze:

The sites don't allow it and I can see why other models are annoyed by it . . . but sleep voyeurism is a legitimate fetish. There are some people that will pay well, just to watch a pretty girl or guy sleep. Nothing wrong with that, in my book. ;)

in light of that, maybe it would be good to try to pitch it to models that they should do this as a crazy ticket or password show type thing? that way they get to sleep on cam, and people get to watch, but it's behind a paywall so normal judgy viewers don't see it, they only see room names and bios and tweets and so forth promoting it. If you just rename your room 'watch me sleep', someone comes in and sees 'ticket show in progress, buy a ticket', the only real downside is underselling yourself or alternatively people not buying in because the wall is too high for a mystery prize, so you'd have to have sample pics in your gallery to show them what they're likely to get for their ticket.

When SM first started gold shows some models would setup 4-5 hour long "sleeping" shows. You don't see them anymore so I guess the rules about them got changed early. I always thought it was an interesting idea but I can see how it could cheat the SM system since your placement on the frontpage does take in total streaming time.

Status
Not open for further replies.