AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Slow Computer? Do this!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2017
Chaturbate Username
chrislongman93
NOT an advertisement. I am in no way being compensated by anyone for this post!

Models, if you are plagued by a slow computer, redundant pop ups, adware and other various problems, I have some tips that can keep your computer running in tip top shape with minimal effort!

First, download a program called Malware Bytes. This software is available for free as a scan tool or a paid subscription will get you automated protection. If anti virus software doesn't solve the problem, or worse yet, won't even install, then this program will likely take care of problems you may have. Keep in mind that when you use this IN ADDITION to a good paid security software such as Kaspersky, you should be good to go as far as security is concerned

Second, use a program called System Mechanic Pro. This is a paid program that can automatically do all of the system maintenance involving speed and system clutter. It also has an internet connection optimization tool built in. If your settings are not right involving your internet, the software can fix this.

Again, none of this is an advertisement. But I have read about some models having to take time to manually fix their PC's. This is not always easy and it is time consuming! That said I hope this will help get your system performance back to where it needs to be without spending a lot of money for expert help! There are free trials on all of these programs from the websites kaspersky.com malwarebytes.com and iolo.com

Malware Bytes is a great free option.

System Mechanic Pro, I have never used it but anything paid is imho not worth it. An option I recommend is CCleaner.

A good place to get a clean copy of malware bytes and other clean downloads is www.ninite.com. Ninite downloads do not have any extra's that are put with other download sites, such as paid antivirus or whatever

CCleaner you have to go to https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download just down load the free verrsion.

Also when at ninite download a antivirus from ninite. AVG or Elements are good options.

Maybe i'm a little paranoid but the only place I would download malware bytes from is https://www.malwarebytes.com/ .

I would be very hesitant to run a registry cleaner. Including System Mechanic Pro. I've never seen it fix any thing. Or give any speed performance boost. I have seen it break programs, brick computers, extra. If I had to run one, i'd use ccleaner. It's probable the safest registry cleaner I know of. But it still can duck up the computer.

Last edited:
Maybe i'm a little paranoid but the only place I would download malware bytes from is https://www.malwarebytes.com/ .

I would be very hesitant to run a registry cleaner. Including System Mechanic Pro. I've never seen it fix any thing. Or give any speed performance boost. I have seen it break programs, brick computers, extra. If I had to run one, i'd use ccleaner. It's probable the safest registry cleaner I know of. But it still can duck up the computer.
I would guess all programs have a risk attached to them then. Just always had good luck with my own iolo software!

I personally like the "set computer on fire" option

I personally like the "set computer on fire" option

Haha, I almost used that option a week ago when I was trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 on an old computer. It was a nightmare!!! I got an error halfway through the process!... After wasting a couple days researching, I figured out how to make a boot disk with a usb.

Reactions: Lelo1
Status
Not open for further replies.