AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Small girls, big chests

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2015
So I'm a rather small person, who's ended up with D-cups. I see so many girls my size with a chest half my size, and it's slowly been sapping away at my self-confidence at the way my chest looks on me.

So my question to you guys is, do you know of any models who are body-size on the small size, with larger chests? It'd be nice to see people closer to my body shape occasionally.

There's a whole subreddit based on it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bustypetite

I'm sure you were probably looking for camgirls with your question but that should reassure you that people are into your body type.

I'm personally a really big fan of slim/petite women with large naturals, on MFC the first names that come to mind are Arayah, SexySweetNiko and AudreySweet, there are quite a few others but I can't think of names.

I don't know if I would say D cup is exceptionally large on a small frame or anything. I am a 30 D and five feet tall when I stand up real straight ,,,,, and I feel like my tatas are like tiny loool

Regardless of body type I feel like there will always be someone into a particular body type, while I know that doesn't necessarily help with how you feel about yourself it does have a positive outlook on camming I hope.

>.> Also that reddit ... A+ daaamn

Reactions: Gen and Violet Dawn
I'm old, i guess.. but when i was growing up the big boobs/tiny frame was what every girl wanted to have.... we were told this in the media, and boob implants became a big thing etc etc.

I know everyone has body issues but I am a little surprised to hear that this one is causing you worry...

(also i happen to think that body type is very hot! Dont worry!)

I'm a 28H, it happens, and I can promise you that lots of people are into that body type.

The only thing that has, at least at points, bothered me about having large natural boobs on a small frame (or just in general) is that they definitely don't look or sit like enhanced boobs do. And there's nothing wrong with that, but it does mean that the fantasy of like huge boobs that sit up straight and look perfect in every outfit/bikini/whatever is just that... a fantasy. XD

Strapless dresses and I are just not meant to be. :p

I wish I had big boobs, but most of the girls on my platform seem to be tiny with big boobs... guys seem to like them (of course)

Thanks so much everyone. I feel way more comfortable about pursuing camming, and secure in the knowledge that people with my body type do well.

Reactions: SpankyHam
I'm a 28H, it happens, and I can promise you that lots of people are into that body type.

The only thing that has, at least at points, bothered me about having large natural boobs on a small frame (or just in general) is that they definitely don't look or sit like enhanced boobs do. And there's nothing wrong with that, but it does mean that the fantasy of like huge boobs that sit up straight and look perfect in every outfit/bikini/whatever is just that... a fantasy. XD

Strapless dresses and I are just not meant to be. :p
Breasts are beautiful:)

Me! 5 ft 1.5 in, 100 or so pounds, and I sport a 22 E. (Thanks grandma for the genes!)
Only downside is since I do ballet, the weight of my boobs and butt throws off my center, especially during my period, so doing certain tricks like pirouettes is more difficult for me. Same with contortion - at a certain point in certain poses, my boobs start choking me! Haha

Me! Well, me like 3 years ago. I'm 5'0" and used to have D cups on my otherwise slim figure. I've gotten kinda chub recently because of health problems, but most of my weight went into my tits and now I'm 5'0" with DDDs on a slightly pudgy figure. I'm pretty okay with it! And so are a lot of other people, trust me haha.

Reactions: QuietLurker69
Awww, I was the first name! I'm 4'9" and a 30J so smaller frame is definitely there...I can understand the insecurity that comes with it. I didn't have my first date until I was 20 and for years I thought guys just didn't like short girls with huge boobs. (Should have seen @Miss_Lollipop face when I said that the first time) So far, the internet has taught me that I probably had more dating opportunities than I was aware of mostly because I was convinced no one liked my body type.

It takes time but learning to dress properly for your shape helps a lot, keeping in mind that "upside down dick drawing" isn't a shape most manufacturers market to. I think one of the worst things growing up was that the clothes other girls wore tended to look like potato sacks on me because they were meant to be baggy or loose in a way that subtly defined shape but when I put them on it was just a stretched out mess at the top and way too much extra cloth at the bottom. Don't let it get you down, there are many that pay for the look you have naturally and if you choose in the future, most insurance companies will pay for a breast reduction.

• Hugs
Reactions: Always_Tim
Status
Not open for further replies.