AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2014
2 weeks ago I started having issues with my SMBroadcast v14 to where as soon as I logged on cam the video output would drop. I have been camming in 1280x720 since they made the SMBroadcast. Sometimes I have had issues but SM fixed it by coming out with a new and "improved" version which I understand they are STILL in beta testing so there is always gonna be some sort of issue..I have never had it this bad though.
Comcast has came out 3 times in 2 weeks and has rewired EVERYTHING brand new and STILL having this specific issue. ALSO I always stream hardwired and always have but a few times (and still had NO issues streaming in 1280x720 input n output.....
this is what going on....when i go to stream the out put drops.....
SMBroadcast isnt letting me calibrate to 1280x720 for some reason (and my internet speeds are great)
and I sometimes get a disconnected from streamate.com error code that's NEVER came up before...
Iv ALWAYS been able to stream in the True HD settings with NO issues
SM still claims its my internet and bandwidth but that's NOT the case ill post some pics of my internet n pc specs....they are not helping me at all and I now have to cam or try n cam on another site just to pay the bills that im 2 weeks behind on...idk what more to do it HAS to be a SMBroadcast issue with SM iv done EVERYTHING to fix it even talked to geek squad and still its ONLY SM giving me an issue CB works n MFC works but i preferably don't wanna came on those sites i LOVE SM n I have a fan base there more so than CB n MFC
Is anyone else having SMBroadcast issues even with the new version??
also forgot to mention yesterday I cammed for 40mins to test everything and the video output finally went to 1280x720 but then the input would drop :( iv NEVER had this issue B4 and IDK what more to do SM says its me but I know its not because it didn't even work on my neighbors internet n hes a supervisor FOR comcast lol
p.s it also wont change to 15FPS instead of 30 (n i used to be at 1280x720 in n ouput at 15fps which had no probs with being in HD)
111qj6e.jpg

2qvcnle.jpg

I've stayed with version 13 because people were having tons of problems with 14, it was super glitchy at the beginning. They have version 16 out now (they skipped 15, apparently), maybe updating will help.

It looks like your dropping packets which is an upload issue. What upload are you supposed to be getting from your ISP package? Your neighbor node might have a bad channel. if it's because of bad node in your neighborhood resetting your modem gives you a chance each time of being put onto a difference channel.

Remember speedtests give you an average of speed they normally don't tell you if you're getting consistent speed.

When people start having issues out of the blue I ask these questions:
How old is your modem? Those things need replacing more often than you think.
How old is your webcam? They fail strangely, causing all sorts of odd problems.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
2 weeks ago I started having issues with my SMBroadcast v14 to where as soon as I logged on cam the video output would drop. I have been camming in 1280x720 since they made the SMBroadcast. Sometimes I have had issues but SM fixed it by coming out with a new and "improved" version which I understand they are STILL in beta testing so there is always gonna be some sort of issue..I have never had it this bad though.
Comcast has came out 3 times in 2 weeks and has rewired EVERYTHING brand new and STILL having this specific issue. ALSO I always stream hardwired and always have but a few times (and still had NO issues streaming in 1280x720 input n output.....
this is what going on....when i go to stream the out put drops.....
SMBroadcast isnt letting me calibrate to 1280x720 for some reason (and my internet speeds are great)
and I sometimes get a disconnected from streamate.com error code that's NEVER came up before...
Iv ALWAYS been able to stream in the True HD settings with NO issues
SM still claims its my internet and bandwidth but that's NOT the case ill post some pics of my internet n pc specs....they are not helping me at all and I now have to cam or try n cam on another site just to pay the bills that im 2 weeks behind on...idk what more to do it HAS to be a SMBroadcast issue with SM iv done EVERYTHING to fix it even talked to geek squad and still its ONLY SM giving me an issue CB works n MFC works but i preferably don't wanna came on those sites i LOVE SM n I have a fan base there more so than CB n MFC
Is anyone else having SMBroadcast issues even with the new version??
also forgot to mention yesterday I cammed for 40mins to test everything and the video output finally went to 1280x720 but then the input would drop :( iv NEVER had this issue B4 and IDK what more to do SM says its me but I know its not because it didn't even work on my neighbors internet n hes a supervisor FOR comcast lol
p.s it also wont change to 15FPS instead of 30 (n i used to be at 1280x720 in n ouput at 15fps which had no probs with being in HD)
111qj6e.jpg

2qvcnle.jpg

Your at Windows 8.1? If you can upgrade to Windows 10, that might help.

Nah, streamate won't tell her to do anything helpful, just to check her internet speed.
I saw a number of posts on twitter from models with comcast having problems the last few days, so it could be an internet issue. Just in case I might try going back to the older sm broadcaster (it should be in your dowload file) or switching over to the Adobe encoder to see if that helps at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.