AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Smokers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
I saw a thread about smoking, and sure we're adults and can all make our own decisions, but here's my plee for why people shouldn't smoke.

Fuck all the health reasons. Nah. How about this;

If you quite smoking, your dick will taste better.

As an ex-smoker I have to say it stinks too.

While I'll never be one of those you should quit people, I always encourage anyone wanting to quit to do so.

Here's another reason, food tastes better!

YES it does stink, you never realise how much until you quit. (I've quit before for 2 years but then started again :( )

I've had a few MFC members who said they will tip me to quit smoking. Not sure how that would work but maybe I should take them up on the offer.

Indigoxox said:
YES it does stink, you never realise how much until you quit. (I've quit before for 2 years but then started again :( )

I've had a few MFC members who said they will tip me to quit smoking. Not sure how that would work but maybe I should take them up on the offer.

Get all your cigs together and take a pic.

Take a new pic of them every day.

For every day that the cigs don't disappear, you get x amount of tokens.

I know that cum tastes better from a non-smoking man. I wonder if it works the same for pussy juice? Those who have eaten out both smokers and non-smokers, your thoughts on that would be welcome.

BTW- weed makes a man's cum taste WEIRD

I've always had compliments on how I taste and still a smoker. As for the wimmenz, it's more about hygiene IMHO.

Swiped from the interwebz: Macrobiotic nutritionists have actually done research on this question, and the answer is: you are what you eat. Common sense dictates that if you taste good, your lover will want to eat you more often, so improving your body's taste and smell should be important to you.

Sweet, acidic substances supposedly show up as a sweetish taste in semen, but it's what you haven't eaten, drunk, or otherwise consumed that makes the biggest difference.

The perfect recipe goes something like this: plenty of water, little dairy, no caffeine (or cocaine, or similar, bitter alkaloids), no smoking. Another huge factor in semen taste is alcohol consumption and smoking. If you smoke, your semen taste may reflect that.

If you think this sounds a good deal like your doctor's (or mother's) prescription for a long and healthy life, you're right, but it's just a coincidence.

In general, nutritionists say that alkaline-based foods such as meats and fish produce a bitter, fish taste.

Dairy products, which contain a high bacterial putrefaction level create the foulest tasting fluids by far. (Dissent: almost everyone I know says that there is one worse than a high-dairy content - asparagus. You can't miss the taste of asparagus-laced semen.)

Acidic fruits, such as sweets, and fruits give bodily fluids a pleasant, sugary flavor.

Chemically processed liquors will cause an extremely acidic taste, however, so if you're going to drink alcohol, drink high-quality, naturally fermented beers (Rolling Rock or Kirin) or sake. Alcohol especially can make your semen extremely bitter. You may want to try cutting out the hard liquor for a week or two and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.