AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat and twitter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

camillarose

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 17, 2018
United States
Twitter Username
@camilla69rose
MFC Username
camillarose24
Hello everyone!! So I finally got my snap and twitter setup,where do I go from here? What kind of things do I post on twitter to direct potential tippers to me? When I snap a picture on snapchat,are the pictures out for everyone to see? Sorry for the questions but I just need a little insight to how twitter and snapchat work and how I use these platforms to promote myself??!!!

So I finally got my snap and twitter setup,where do I go from here?

Start advertising & tweeting like a normal human! Pretty simple, both give you a place to interact with the people who like to watch you/your content & also let them know when you have new stuff.

What kind of things do I post on twitter to direct potential tippers to me?

This is up to you & nothing anyone can say will be a guaranteed help. Teasers and previews are always a fun one.

When I snap a picture on snapchat,are the pictures out for everyone to see?

On your public story, you can select for only your friends (people who add you & you add back) to see or you can choose to allow ANYONE with your Snapchat name to see. I generally use my public story to give censored teasers (you can get your account shut down if someone feels like reporting you for nudity) & advertise my Twitter. I'm not super clear on whether not it's allowed to advertise adult sites (more than likely not) so I won't speak on that part of it. You should totally browse around the Snapchat FAQ or just play with the app until you have it figured out.

Also, disable the map feature in your settings. That shit will out you so far if your location is turned on & Snapchat has access to it.

In general just look at what other girls are doing, take parts you like & make it your own. Don't flat out copy, but you can definitely take inspiration from other SWers on Snapchat. Or test some of your own ideas out when you come up with them.

Edit: TL;DR

I tweet random shit about my life, post nudes (be careful, it can get you shadowbanned) and try and engage with my followers on there.

Still working out snap though

Status
Not open for further replies.