AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat Unfollow Mid Subscription

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2015
I may not have dug deep enough in the search engine of the site. But, if a member stops following you on Snapchat before their subscription runs out. Do you notice this? Basically, does the name you have for them still show up on your friends list? Or can you still send them stuff even though they aren't technically following you.

I never add people I casually know in my personal life, and to date the only people I've unfollowed have been celebrities. So this would be the first instance of unfollowing someone I "know".

I may not have dug deep enough in the search engine of the site. But, if a member stops following you on Snapchat before their subscription runs out. Do you notice this? Basically, does the name you have for them still show up on your friends list? Or can you still send them stuff even though they aren't technically following you.

I never add people I casually know in my personal life, and to date the only people I've unfollowed have been celebrities. So this would be the first instance of unfollowing someone I "know".

From what I understand, if you don't see the number of points under their name when you tap the name, they've unfollowed you. I'm not 100% sure if this is always how it is though as SnapChat always seems to have a way of throwing me a curveball every so often.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MDouble00
For me, whether it actually shows up or not is irrelevant...I have so many snap adds that I really wouldn't notice at all if someone unfollowed me. I couldn't remember everyone off hand for the life of me unless I'm regularly chatting with them, and even then I wouldn't be checking often to make sure they're still on the list.

Whatever your reasoning I'm sure your model won't be offended if you've unfollowed before your term is up.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and MDouble00
I think it depends on the member's settings. For instance, if someone removes me as a friend (and their "who can send me snaps" is set to "friends", their chat icon goes grey and it says that they need to add me if I want to chat with them.

My settings are only friends can see my story and send direct snaps. If you unfriended me you wouldn't be able to interact with me at all, but you would still be in my friends list and I could see that you removed me.

So if the model doesn't chat with you/only posts to her story, it is likely she won't really notice, unless going through to remove expired subscriptions. If you are in her recent convos, she would likely notice.

Really depends on the model and the relationship you had with her to determine if she would get upset. Hope this helps :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and MDouble00
Status
Not open for further replies.