AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

so.... hopeless kinda....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
umm don't know how to explain things well... but i will try my best so i haven't been to a dentist in like 10 years or something i can feel that my teeth is messed up and i need to go to a dentist but i only have medicare and they don't cover dentist i think.
i need to be put under due to my mental health problems dont wanna get into that it's too personal. i just need advise here on what i can do i live in usa.

people tell me to get medicaid but i can't why? too long story and i dont know how to explain it... :( im on disability due too my mental health and only have so much cash.... i'm scared of whats gonna happen to me now,,,,,

so sad.... sometimes i just wanna. give up,.... one reason why i am still here is because of my father he was amazing rest in peace dad i still feel him next to me sometimes..... i just don't wanna fail him or everyone else more....

also i do take medicine and have a therapist i even had to be in mental hospital in my life many times lost count its around 17 times....

sorry for all this just needed to vent..... :(

again im sorry everyone i failed too many times love you so much daddy....... :(

Hey, I'm sorry you are feeling so much stress, what you've shared is a lot to be dealing with! You are here today, you are not a failure, being here now means you have succeeded every single day so far. That is a pretty incredible track record. But that doesn't mean we don't feel down, and don't have times when we need to vent and share what we are struggling with. It's okay to say you're not okay, and I'm glad you felt like you could share that with us instead of keeping it to yourself. You don't have to shoulder the burden alone.

I wish I had some useful advice on navigating medicare/medicaid, I know that whole system can be really difficult. I hope you will be able to find the resources you need soon. Dental stuff is such a literal pain sometimes.

Reactions: Brit
I'm puzzled why you don't have medicaid. I guess I thought it was automatic if getting disability payments. Have you checked healthcare.gov? If you are low income you should qualify for a dental plan and most are free for low income.

Also check with your therapist. They could possibly know of a place you can get free dental treatment.

not really i never been abused or anything like that most people are. i was just born with a number of mental health problems.... i don't know how people deal with things that are 10 times worst.... im too emotional but its just how my brain is i cant help being so weak.... :( i hope i go to hell if there is a afterlife someone like me don't belong in heaven..... :( i feel so embarrassed. i bet i will be on law and order SVU someday..... :( i know i am evil deep down.... i scare myself sometimes...... my doctors say oh you will never hurt anyone. how do they know for sure. i had to stop watching law and order because i was scared i will get bad ideas....

my doctors think its part of my OCD even tho i have a mild form of it..... they think the hurting someone is just a fear i get or something. has for what i think dont know for sure,

Being emotional doesn't mean you are weak! I think I'm more emotional than average, but I find that it makes me more passionate. It can be channeled into good. It sounds like you have intrusive thoughts about letting those emotions turn into negative actions? At least you are self-aware enough to be concerned about that, and speaking to your mental health support folks about it.

Hell is reserved for those who do things like riding a giant dick into space while the rest of the population struggles to stay alive on a dying planet. I think you are being harsh on yourself, you can't be that bad!

Reactions: eyeteach and Brit
Do not apologise, you have great courage in even starting this conversation.

I'm not in the USA so can't really comment on healthcare/insurance there.
But here in my home city (in Australia) there is a university that has a dental school, and they offer very heavily-discounted dental care by the final-year dental students, under the supervision of a qualified dentist. The idea might sound a little scary at first, but they are really just the formality of a final exam and a certificate away from being fully qualified, and the cost savings can be enormous.
Maybe there is something similar you could look into?

Reactions: Brit
You're correct, Medicare itself does not cover dental work unless it's an emergency and you're in the hospital. However, Medicare Part C does cover dental work so check to see what part(s) you may have. Some people have all parts (A, B, C, D) without realizing it. If you don't have it, you can get it by signing up for a Medicare Advantage Plan. You do have to pay monthly out of pocket for it, but I think that its income based. Give Medicare a call and see what options they may have for you. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.