AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So i got this email after i reched out after being banned for literally wearing fluffy ears in my stream, am i basicly fucked now?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weirdest and the most confusing and confused, camming company, of all time, yet they are still successful, despite themselves. Like honestly, who do they have running this thing. They don’t have enough competition, this is why they can get away with this crazy silly stuff. And this is coming from someone that also broadcast on there, I do pretty well on there, but it’s like a bipolar level 99, with their support and the way they run things

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
they are still successful, despite themselves
I've had the same thought sometimes lol. If MFC was all inclusive, CB probably would have been in the ashes long ago. Their trashy ads all over the site and absolutely abysmal support processes would have buried them before they grew so big.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I've had the same thought sometimes lol. If MFC was all inclusive, CB probably would have been in the ashes long ago. Their trashy ads all over the site and absolutely abysmal support processes would have buried them before they grew so big.
This is the same company that didn’t allocate enough bandwidth to Stormy Daniels, and she ended her night early out of frustration, because she kept lagging lol. Good Lord, I hope they, whoever they are, get it right, this time. They need a real web-developer, freelancerDOTcom drones, I swear. Stormy deserves better. That was their biggest gift, and they dropped the bowling ball through the glass ceiling, absolutely embarrassing.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
God that email is pathetic.

If we're going to respect the laws all around us, then we ALL MUST ADHERE to the { }yes, or { }no... question on whether one has passed the threshold of their 18th birthday.

You either have, or you haven't. It's a black and white issue not suitable for somebody's whim to determine that while yes, you ARE (of legal age)... you don't "look" it, so you can't enjoy the perks of being that age.

ROFL - what if some idiot at an American polling place tried something so stupid??

(forgetting the fact that its the same little old lady at the polling place... and that you've been arriving there with your mother... for five presidental elections now... you still "look" 16 and 3/4 ... so even though I shared cookies with you at the bake sale across the room when George W. Bush was elected the first time... YOU still can't vote here!)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.