AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So, I'm in love with a camgirl.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a Brit thing? I can remember a typical working lunch for me would be to grab a sausage roll, pie or Cornish pasty from the shop, and I never heated them up (I worked construction so it was eat-on-the-go).

Could be; of course I am thinking a sausage roll from the local pie shop / bakery so it would be hot anyway :)

Not sure about the filo, I do like me some flaky puff pastry. Also home made sausage rolls are the shit!

(hmm...Might have to make some next week!)

Reactions: rockin_rod
Not so fun fact: Almost all wasabi around the world is actually horseradish dyed green. Wasabi is way too expensive to be in your every day sushi restaurant/gas station/seafood counter.
Yeah - cracked me up once when actually bothered to read the wording on the little sachet. It said 'Wasabi Sauce' and underneath 'does not contain wasabi'. LOL
Luckily one of my local sushi stores does have genuine imported Wasabi, that is the real thing. But in all honesty, I can rarely taste the difference after the first bite :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Yeah - cracked me up once when actually bothered to read the wording on the little sachet. It said 'Wasabi Sauce' and underneath 'does not contain wasabi'. LOL
Luckily one of my local sushi stores does have genuine imported Wasabi, that is the real thing. But in all honesty, I can rarely taste the difference after the first bite :rofl:
I had a California roll -- once. The rice stuck to the roof of my mouth and I had this look on my face like the world was ending. I just can't deal with the sticky rice. And I don't eat fish, so sashimi is right out.

I made some to share around while watching the Matildas playoff last weekend, 2 batches - one with chorizo filling and one with cheese kranskys.
Interesting, and yummo!

But I am talking "proper" ones, with beef / pork mince, onion and spices :) also cheese probably. (can even sneak in grated veg like carrot / zucchini)

I have known this girl and been friends with her for nearly 5 years. Although it's been a...tumultuous relationship filled with arguing, blocking, and then reconciliation, we have always found our way back to talking with each other. We have been in an LDR now for over half a year (We live in the same country)
There WILL be, at some point in the future, a time when you look back at these years you wasted going around in circles with a cam girl when you could have been spending time with people around you, building new relationships and actually find REAL love (and sex)

Hopefully sooner than later.

Feel free to update us should that day come

I have never had a Burrito before in my whole life.
you are missing out, my dude. i specifically lived across the street from Chipotle for over three years.

Sushi is something better left to the professionals to make, especially for the first time!

I love a bean burrito but I can’t do sushi… I hate fishy fish.

My dad’s coming down to visit in a few weeks and he doesn’t like cheese or tomatoes.

WTF do I do 🤷🏻‍ other than steak and steak-cut chips?

Fish Patties and chips. Rice and Beans. Spaghetti and alfredo sauce. Salmon burgers and chips. Potato Salad w fresh herbs. Egg salad sides. Chicken and rice or chicken and potatoes. I'd just lean into all different types of salads. Orzo is a nice side, as is bulgur imo. Fresh coleslaw maybe? I'd also lean into green veggie sides like asparagus, broccoli/ broccolini, maybe even buffalo cauliflower (if he likes a little heat). I think Amber mentioned cucumbers yesterday too, there are a lot of fun cucumber spin offs. I think a lot of Asian salads are cheese free too. I like a bit of raw red cabbage in mine as well, adds a world of flavor and texture. But that's all my palette. That might all sound like a pile of shite to him/ you & him.

I'm not really one for root vegetables other than potatoes. But I know loads of people that go crazy with those. Roasting them and doing all kinds of whacky shit with them. I don't want to lead you down some nasty onion, eggplant, parsnip path though. Mushrooms are something people either tend to love or hate. I hate them, he might love them though.

Peas and corn could be a good side too, lots of people tend to like those. Those are fairly benign, like sweet potato I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: NotYou and Maxi
but I can’t do sushi… I hate fishy fish.
i recommend rolls with crab and tempera shrimp or veggie rolls. i too dont like fishy fish tastes.

add salad to it. steak salad w/ fries/chips is absolutely delish and get your greens in :D

• Funny!
Reactions: Maxi
i recommend rolls with crab and tempera shrimp or veggie rolls. i too dont like fishy fish tastes.

add salad to it. steak salad w/ fries/chips is absolutely delish and get your greens in :D
😂 I’ll add salad to mine… that’s the plan! Thank you!

Fish Patties and chips. Rice and Beans. Spaghetti and alfredo sauce. Salmon burgers and chips. Potato Salad w fresh herbs. Egg salad sides. Chicken and rice or chicken and potatoes. I'd just lean into all different types of salads. Orzo is a nice side, as is bulgur imo. Fresh coleslaw maybe? I'd also lean into green veggie sides like asparagus, broccoli/ broccolini, maybe even buffalo cauliflower (if he likes a little heat). I think Amber mentioned cucumbers yesterday too, there are a lot of fun cucumber spin offs. I think a lot of Asian salads are cheese free too. I like a bit of raw red cabbage in mine as well, adds a world of flavor and texture. But that's all my palette. That might all sound like a pile of shite to him/ you & him.

I'm not really one for root vegetables other than potatoes. But I know loads of people that go crazy with those. Roasting them and doing all kinds of whacky shit with them. I don't want to lead you down some nasty onion, eggplant, parsnip path though. Mushrooms are something people either tend to love or hate. I hate them, he might love them though.

Peas and corn could be a good side too, lots of people tend to like those. Those are fairly benign, like sweet potato I guess.

He does love mushrooms.. but I can’t stand them either. 😬

Thank you so much, these are all brilliant suggestions regardless. Chicken and veggie rice sounds like a winner…

Reactions: MarieElise
My dad’s coming down to visit in a few weeks and he doesn’t like cheese or tomatoes.
Sorry for double post but probably better replied to separate to the fishy question!
I have some people who are extremely difficult to cater for, so I aim to keep it simple and pull out some old favourites - good ol' homemade cheeseburgers with a green salad, cumberland sausages with creamy mashed potato and peas, crumbed lamb cutlets with roasted pumpkin/squash and char-grilled capsicum/peppers, a traditional roast chook, fish and chips with lemon wedges and tartare sauce....... (oh wait there's fish - try replacing with a chicken schnitzel)

Reactions: MarieElise and Maxi
Status
Not open for further replies.