AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So, I'm in love with a camgirl.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not dating. That is not how dating works. You don't know where she lives, you don't have her phone number, and you may or may not know her real name. Your only communication is through Snapchat, and even that she doesn't check often. You are not her boyfriend and you are not in a (healthy) relationship. If she really thought you were her soulmate she would have made all of that happen a long time ago.

OMG.... where is the puke-face emoji! (found it... :sick:). However, that is exactly the same reaction I had when I first heard about peanut butter and pickle sandwiches and those are absolutely fucking delicious. I will definitely give this a go.
And I'm definitely gonna try peanut butter and pickle sandwiches now!

You are not dating. That is not how dating works. You don't know where she lives, you don't have her phone number, and you may or may not know her real name. Your only communication is through Snapchat, and even that she doesn't check often. You are not her boyfriend and you are not in a (healthy) relationship. If she really thought you were her soulmate she would have made all of that happen a long time ago.

OMG.... where is the puke-face emoji! (found it... :sick:). However, that is exactly the same reaction I had when I first heard about peanut butter and pickle sandwiches and those are absolutely fucking delicious. I will definitely give this a go.
can also recommend cream cheese and tobasco.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Reactions: MarieElise
can also recommend cream cheese and tobasco.
I like a clump of cream cheese in salsa (Pace Picante best) when I do chips n salsa. Also cucumber and cream cheese sandwich with salt pepper and dill.

Exactly. 5 years and he doesn't even have her phone number. And the whole thing about her wanting to come to visit him first (rather than him visiting her) is because she can control that and continually make excuses not to come. She can control it much less easily if he's doing the travelling.

OP, she's not your girlfriend. I don't know whether she's stringing you along for tokens or not but you are not in a relationship in any way that anyone here would recognise. You don't know her address or her phone number and she blanks your snaps most of the time. You don't need an internet forum to tell you the bleeding obvious, do you?

take a swig of the brine
yesssss. I do it with olive juice sometimes, too. my current obsession is jalapeno stuffed queen olives.

I tried Culver's yesterday. When I told the girl at the register it was my first time she winked at me and said, "oh it's real good." Gave me the cutest smile I had seen in a while and you know what? She was right and I'll be going back to try other things on her menu.

I also had a craving for a Caeser salad the other day. Grabbed a bottle of Olive Garden Caeser dressing. I am so smitten with it I've had a salad every day.
When I read the original post this morning, I knew this thread would turn to Food very soon.

Checking in this afternoon, I see it's happened.

👍

people who don't like cheese weird me out.
cheese is something i will always miss. especially chili cheese nuggets. (can you immagine with all the things one can buy these days there still are no vegan chili ’cheese’ nuggets?! at least over here)

btw, now i have to try your olive stuffed jalapenos. heading to the stores as soon as they are open. anything else to add to the mix?

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
cheese is something i will always miss. especially chili cheese nuggets. (can you immagine with all the things one can buy these days there still are no vegan chili ’cheese’ nuggets?! at least over here)

btw, now i have to try your olive stuffed jalapenos. heading to the stores as soon as they are open. anything else to add to the mix?
What is a chili cheese nugget?

Edit: Also cream cheese and garlic with pretzel sticks.

Last edited:
he hates pickles? wow thats nearly as strange as ppl who hate french fries or pizza.
I am not a fan of pickles. :shy: But perhaps down here we do not have good ones. If there is dill involved then I am out, do not like anise flavouring at all. (But being the enigma that I am ;) ... I do not mind a little star anise in appropriate dishes)

people who don't like cheese weird me out.
I do not mind cheese "in" something (e.g. ham cheese & tomato sandwich, on a burger, pasta etc) But the idea of gnawing on the corner of a wheel of cheese does nothing for me at all ;) (ok wheels probably technically don't have corners)

Having said that, some years ago I had some marinated Persian feta that was delicious smeared on crackers!

those that you can get at burger king and so on, the fried cheese balls with jalapeno pieces, covered in some dough. damn i miss them. sure, possible to diy but thats a lot of work
I think I know what those are, I never tried them. The only thing I order from Burger King is the original chicken sandwich because it's the most processed, cafeteria like food I can get my hands on, kind of a comfort food item.

• Funny!
Reactions: Schnauzevoll
I do not mind cheese "in" something (e.g. ham cheese & tomato sandwich, on a burger, pasta etc) But the idea of gnawing on the corner of a wheel of cheese does nothing for me at all ;) (ok wheels probably technically don't have corners)

Having said that, some years ago I had some marinated Persian feta that was delicious smeared on crackers!
k you're only half weird then :p

I am not a fan of pickles. :shy: But perhaps down here we do not have good ones. If there is dill involved then I am out, do not like anise flavouring at all. (But being the enigma that I am ;) ... I do not mind a little star anise in appropriate dishes)

if you ever get the chance of trying vinegar or garlic pickles give them a try.

those that you can get at burger king and so on, the fried cheese balls with jalapeno pieces, covered in some dough. damn i miss them. sure, possible to diy but thats a lot of work
sounds more like jalapeno poppers? some are made with cheddar, some are made with cream cheese.
but chili cheese stuff I think normally refers to the meat bean stuff that people put on hot dogs or fries:

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 2.49.34 PM.png

and now I see Burger King mistakenly calls these "chili cheese bites" so it's their fault for my confusion
Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 2.49.16 PM.png

hmmm probably yes. maybe they just went with a different name over here
Oh yes I think they're named different in the US! Also see above for my edit :D

still had me add vegan cheese and jalapenos and fries to the shopping list. if i gain weight it is SMs fault. i HAVE to browse this forum until i can open the site again.
I'm being a bad influence sorry haha. I'm hormonal af so all these snacks sound amaze

sounds more like jalapeno poppers? some are made with cheddar, some are made with cream cheese.
but chili cheese stuff I think normally refers to the meat bean stuff that people put on hot dogs or fries:

View attachment 97421

and now I see Burger King mistakenly calls these "chili cheese bites" so it's their fault for my confusion
View attachment 97422
Yeah that's what I had in mind too.

Here’s the crunchy perfectly melty burrito I just made … for my roommate.

Attachments

• IMG_1271.jpeg
    IMG_1271.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1270.jpeg
    IMG_1270.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.