AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So, I'm in love with a camgirl.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmm I’m trying that now too. I love a good Caesar.

Made Betty Crocker brownies last night. Oh my lord they were divine!! I haven’t had such a good brownie in forever!

2016 was the year I was on this Duncan Hines brownies kick. Same with the banana pudding with vanilla wafers. I remember I was so happy because I had finally gained some weight, and my parents were happy for me because they’d noticed I was getting a little thicker. I was ecstatic when I noticed my butt got a little bigger! 😂

Reactions: MarieElise
2016 was the year I was on this Duncan Hines brownies kick. Same with the banana pudding with vanilla wafers. I remember I was so happy because I had finally gained some weight, and my parents were happy for me because they’d noticed I was getting a little thicker. I was ecstatic when I noticed my butt got a little bigger! 😂
I'll try Duncan Hines too, about once a month I get a really specific and strong craving for brownies, and literally nothing else will make me feel happy.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'll try Duncan Hines too, about once a month I get a really specific and strong craving for brownies, and literally nothing else will make me feel happy.
Nah go full bore -- Ghirardelli brownies.

• Helpful!
I'll be posting pics here when I try Duncan Hines and Ghirardelli. I never thought I could get excited for the next time I get PMS, but here we are lol.

OMG that just reminded me that I'm so MAD that I can't find this dressing more places. It's so damn good and doesn't upset my stomach since it's dairy-free.
View attachment 97415

I’ve noticed a really annoying trend over the last almost decade of being a vegan.

Anytime I find something really good that’s vegan, they ultimately discontinue it. Gardein used to make these sorta vegan hot pocket type things and there was a pepperoni one. They were amazing. Think of an actual hot pocket, but inside a nice, soft bun. I still crave them all the time. They also did breakfast ones with vegan eggs, sausage, cheese and bell peppers that was amazing too.

I’ve noticed a really annoying trend over the last almost decade of being a vegan.

Anytime I find something really good that’s vegan, they ultimately discontinue it. Gardein used to make these sorta vegan hot pocket type things and there was a pepperoni one. They were amazing. Think of an actual hot pocket, but inside a nice, soft bun. I still crave them all the time. They also did breakfast ones with vegan eggs, sausage, cheese and bell peppers that was amazing too.
I've noticed anytime I start to really enjoy anything they somehow are discontinued lol. Even a shampoo I was getting into is apparently not made anymore.

I've noticed anytime I start to really enjoy anything they somehow are discontinued lol. Even a shampoo I was getting into is apparently not made anymore.

The same thing happened to me recently! It was some shampoo and conditioner by Renpure. I think they discontinued it for awhile and came out with a new formula since I very recently saw a new looking bottle online.

That’s another thing, when companies change the formula or ingredients for something that was already popular and the new version is not as good.

Reactions: AmberCutie
The same thing happened to me recently! It was some shampoo and conditioner by Renpure. I think they discontinued it for awhile and came out with a new formula since I very recently saw a new looking bottle online.

That’s another thing, when companies change the formula or ingredients for something that was already popular and the new version is not as good.
Ohhhhh don't even get me started on how Lush did this to a bunch of my faves! They're so much worse AND more expensive now!

Ohhhhh don't even get me started on how Lush did this to a bunch of my faves! They're so much worse AND more expensive now!
Body Shop Honey Mania, I moved onto Boots Royal Jelly also ceased. Timotei shampoo for oily scalp. I now use shower gel, little hair cream on the ends after a towel dry and off I go. Spent years researching the perfect shampoo to find I could have used shower gel, most shampoo is too heavy for my hair - leaves some sort of coating or residue that weighs it down.

Body Shop Honey Mania, I moved onto Boots Royal Jelly also ceased. Timotei shampoo for oily scalp. I now use shower gel, little hair cream on the ends after a towel dry and off I go. Spent years researching the perfect shampoo to find I could have used shower gel, most shampoo is too heavy for my hair - leaves some sort of coating or residue that weighs it down.
I use Herbal Essences Tea Tree shampoo. No conditioner. Towel dry. I curl it maybe 10 times a year. Never dry, no frizzies or flyaways.

Here’s the crunchy perfectly melty burrito I just made … for my roommate.

I have never had a Burrito before in my whole life.
It's on my "bucket list" of food I "need" to try, along with Sushi and plenty of other things.

Today I decided to buy sausage rolls, some cheese, slice open the sausage rolls and put some cheese inside, put It in the over for 10 minutes. Wow, what a difference that makes. I never did it before (usually just eat cold sausage rolls)

It's on my "bucket list" of food I "need" to try, along with Sushi and plenty of other things.
The fuck? Man those are some of the best foods. What the hell is holding you back? I do think to try fresh sushi first time somewhere coastal. Fish goes bad fast. I never trust it inland’s.

Ahhhhh a sausage roll, you don’t wanna know what I do for one of those?! I haven’t had one since the 90s.

....and just when I start to think people can no longer say anything that will shock me here comes NotYou to prove me wrong.

james franco wtf GIF
same haha

Burritos and sushi are very easy to make, as long as you're willing to have a go; the key is being able to find the right ingredients in your area (like the seaweed sheets and the correct type of 'sticky' rice).
I'm not a fan of raw fish in sushi, so tend to use cooked tuna with avo and cucumber, or cooked chicken schnitzel strips, even light tempura-coated steamed vegie strips and prawns/shrimp.
When my kids were of school age, I used to make them sushi rolls for their lunch; until the school wrote me saying if I insisted on sending sushi with them, would I please stop using so much wasabi?

Yeah tbh my fave sushi of all time is just a simple avocado roll. I've tried a lot of different stuff with raw fish, cooked fish, octopus, what the hell ever sea creatures else, and hell, I've even tried steak sushi. However, my verdict; a simple avocado roll is the best every time! (honestly imo). I do think adding some almond butter to the roll w some vegan sushi options is good too though. But not as good as just a plain old avocado roll. Using a fresh (and perfectly melty) avocado of course.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Today I decided to buy sausage rolls, some cheese, slice open the sausage rolls and put some cheese inside, put It in the over for 10 minutes. Wow, what a difference that makes. I never did it before (usually just eat cold sausage rolls)
*cold* sausage rolls????

1692912879778.png
What is wrong with you??? :rofl:

• Funny!
When my kids were of school age, I used to make them sushi rolls for their lunch; until the school wrote me saying if I insisted on sending sushi with them, would I please stop using so much wasabi?

I once recorded a video (for Facebook) of my face/reaction from wasabi sauce stinging my nose. 😂 I was eating either the Philly crab rolls from Wegmans or the California rolls, and always dipped them in the wasabi sauce that’s included in the package. Yum!

*cold* sausage rolls????

What is wrong with you??? :rofl:
Maybe it's a Brit thing? I can remember a typical working lunch for me would be to grab a sausage roll, pie or Cornish pasty from the shop, and I never heated them up (I worked construction so it was eat-on-the-go).
Microwaving them would make the pastry go all soggy. Also seemed to have much better flavour when cold.
Side-note: I have a local bakery where they make sausage rolls with jumbo sausages wrapped in filo pastry, rather than traditional sausage meat - they're delicious. Even have 'fancier' versions with feta or red onion inside the pastry case too. Yum!

Reactions: Ozzie_
Not so fun fact: Almost all wasabi around the world is actually horseradish dyed green. Wasabi is way too expensive to be in your every day sushi restaurant/gas station/seafood counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.