AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So, I'm in love with a camgirl.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2023
*Insert MCU Captain America meme image here*

So, I want to preface this by saying that I have been a member of the camming community for nearly a decade. I've been on MFC, CB, and all sorts of sites. I've learned the hard lessons, been manipulated and used before the model dropped the bomb that she was using me for money then blocked and dipped. I've also read several of the threads and didn't see any that really felt true to my situation. And I'm preparing my colon and heart to be strung up and lambasted, but I want to just get people's thoughts because I'm not sure what to make of it.

Things to note/Context
  1. I have known this girl and been friends with her for nearly 5 years. Although it's been a...tumultuous relationship filled with arguing, blocking, and then reconciliation, we have always found our way back to talking with each other. We have been in an LDR now for over half a year (We live in the same country)
  2. She is battling horrible depression as she lost someone very important to her while also battling self esteem issues and other factors.
  3. In the near 5 years I have known her, she has never asked me for money even when I knew she needed it. She's been very firm and insistent that I do not send her money as I shouldn't need to, but always expresses gratitude when I do financially assist her. She doesn't like when I tip her.
  4. I know her real name and general area she lives in, and other facets of her personal life she has told me. And I'm one of the few who knows this info as she has high high trust walls.
  5. We only communicate through Snapchat as she's been trying to gather the courage to give me her real number. We have had a handful of unpaid video calls and she's sent me pics of herself plenty of times.
  6. She told me before we started dating that communication and initiating things are not her strong suit or something she does well, and that even when she tries to improve herself and behaviors, she often falls back into old patterns of behaviors. And she has tried very hard for me to do better on these facets. Although it's caused problems between us because we'll plan on and agree to something, life or a moodswing will happen, and then she'll flake on our plans and not do much to reschedule, but go on to update her social media that she'll be streaming.
  7. She's told me that everything she says to her fans isn't the truth and she's simply using a persona to get tokens, so not to worry if she says certain things to people as she's just bullshitting to earn money.
  8. 3 years into our friendship and connection and really talking with each other and getting to know each other, she expressed the idea that she and I are soulmates as I understand her better than anyone she's talked to and she's felt more comfortable talking to and revealing things to me than anyone else. And expressed that although we have issues regarding our LDR, an in person meeting between us would make everything make sense and fall into place.
I think that's everything...My big thing and question is that for the first time in our dating period, we've found a time period that works best for us to initiate a meeting. She just needed to find someone to watch her pet and then she'd buy her ticket. The problem arose when an argument happened between us and escalated to a bigger conflict and she went from 100% on board to a 50-50% chance now. I won't have the amount of time I have during this period off for a long time and I've expressed that, making the prospect of seeing her during this time period an ideal one. We don't talk often as is as she doesn't always check her Snap and get back to me. And many times when I bring up meeting, she'll focus on another topic we were talking about also like she's avoiding it or doesn't know how to answer it.

She wanted to be the one to travel to me first, and has said she sees us being "together" (in person and gap closed) in two years. We've gone through some hard times through arguing and issues, but we've generally gotten through it and she has never ever liked the idea of us breaking up even in our biggest arguments. People usually tip her more than me, and plenty of people have taken her pvt compared to me. And when I've offered to pay for everything in terms of seeing me, she's flat out declined and saying I shouldn't have to...But I also feel she's sort of avoidant in actually seeing me even though she's the one who's said she's a physical love language person and that things would make sense and fall into place if we met? It's just...a weird situation and I don't always know what to think of it.

She's a sweet and genuine person just battling a huge depression, self issues, health issues and things generally going wrong in her life and she has problems committing to me and doing more for our relationship, but also has made genuine attempts to be better. I'm 98% sure I'm not being used. I just don't know how to support her better and how to make things better in our relationship and kind of get her back into the idea of seeing me in the time period I know works for both of us. She's hesitant about me going over to see her and would rather come see me.

I have had so many models I have known for years say we are soulmates, so I would never take note of this and accept this, it's just usually another way to keep you on the hook.
A big obvious question is what is the age gap between you? Have you been a reasonably big or big spender to her? Even though she says she doesn't want you to give her money, this is always just a part of the manipulation and the game.

If you're already 98% sure everything is real, then I see no reason or way that any of our responses will be of help to you.
I think most will say the obvious: stop spending on her completely, give each other your real numbers, talk a lot more, then meet if you really want, and see where things go.

Reactions: Gnat
So can we just clarify a few things? You've known her for 5 years, she's consistently avoided making arrangements to meet you, doesn't answer your snaps and she's still "trying to find the courage" to give you her real number?

If you're so dense and lovestruck that you think that all of that is indicative of a normal, loving relationship then there's nothing that any of us here can help you with.

Come on man. Really.......

I've learned the hard lessons, been manipulated and used before the model dropped the bomb that she was using me for money then blocked and dipped.
Also this. Get a new hobby.
She wanted to be the one to travel to me first, and has said she sees us being "together" (in person and gap closed) in two years.
Or alternatively, you can let her make you wait another 2 years on top of the 5 you've already been waiting. I've got news for you. The row which moved your chances of meeting up from 100% to 50/50 was probably engineered to get her out of meeting you. You'll never meet this woman even if you live to 100 years old.

Last edited:
Sorry, once again chipped in on this without realising it's in the Ask-a-model section (the quirks of the right hand panel).
I've commited the same error a few times I need to pay more attention to the forum heading below the main header.

I tried Culver's yesterday. When I told the girl at the register it was my first time she winked at me and said, "oh it's real good." Gave me the cutest smile I had seen in a while and you know what? She was right and I'll be going back to try other things on her menu.

I also had a craving for a Caeser salad the other day. Grabbed a bottle of Olive Garden Caeser dressing. I am so smitten with it I've had a salad every day.

I also had a craving for a Caeser salad the other day. Grabbed a bottle of Olive Garden Caeser dressing. I am so smitten with it I've had a salad every day.
That sounds like a pretty healthy relationship

I tried Culver's yesterday. When I told the girl at the register it was my first time she winked at me and said, "oh it's real good." Gave me the cutest smile I had seen in a while and you know what? She was right and I'll be going back to try other things on her menu.

Im not sure if that was just a reply or if we are already switching to the food topics.

She's a sweet and genuine person just battling a huge depression, self issues, health issues and things generally going wrong in her life and she has problems committing to me and doing more for our relationship,
Which makes her undatable.

We have been in an LDR now for over half a year
We only communicate through Snapchat as she's been trying to gather the courage to give me her real number.
You are not in LDR. Not in any relationships, you’re internet pen pals.
She just needed to find someone to watch her pet and then she'd buy her ticket.
Pet hotels usually at reputable vets. They will even send photos and updates.
And when I've offered to pay for everything in terms of seeing me, she's flat out declined and saying I shouldn't have to..
Hence your communication can’t become anything more.

And what arguing and issues are you having? Lol
You don’t even committed, live together, share finances/kids/assets. What is there to argue about at this moment?

I think she just using you to vent, like an emotional dump bucket. Some people using Reddit for it, very useful to let it all out and don’t burden people IRL.

Being a cam model myself and with nothing but respect to all my colleagues here. I have just one piece of advice, take it how you wish and administer it with discretion to any dealings you may have with models. It may save you from plenty of trouble. We usually say what you want to hear - it is good for business.

You ready? Here it is, my top tip of the day.

Never trust a cam model.

OMG that just reminded me that I'm so MAD that I can't find this dressing more places. It's so damn good and doesn't upset my stomach since it's dairy-free.
Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 10.26.44 AM.png

Mmmmmm I’m trying that now too. I love a good Caesar.

Made Betty Crocker brownies last night. Oh my lord they were divine!! I haven’t had such a good brownie in forever!

Sometimes the boxed stuff is just as good if not better than the homemade stuff
OMG that just reminded me that I'm so MAD that I can't find this dressing more places. It's so damn good and doesn't upset my stomach since it's dairy-free.
View attachment 97415
I think I've had their cole slaw dressing. I find stuff I like and then they stop carrying it. So annoying.

I haven't even read the original post but on the topic of mustard, you guys have to try american mustard on watermelon. It was a viral tiktok trend last summer and I'm so obsessed with it whenever the sun comes out

I haven't even read the original post but on the topic of mustard, you guys have to try american mustard on watermelon. It was a viral tiktok trend last summer and I'm so obsessed with it whenever the sun comes out
wtf is american mustard? like... i have a nice cliche german collection of mustards here but none is referred to as american, tell me more!

Reactions: AussieCosplay
wtf is american mustard? like... i have a nice cliche german collection of mustards here but none is referred to as american, tell me more!
It's like a super mild version they put on hotdogs and stuff. Doesn't blow your head off like English or German mustard so just adds a little kick to watermelon, it's amazing!

It's like a super mild version they put on hotdogs and stuff. Doesn't blow your head off like English or German mustard so just adds a little kick to watermelon, it's amazing!
will try! will just try all of the different ones. omg, this community lol. maybe the ones with ginger or chili will be too weird but who knows before trying! thank you!

She told me before we started dating ...
You are not dating. That is not how dating works. You don't know where she lives, you don't have her phone number, and you may or may not know her real name. Your only communication is through Snapchat, and even that she doesn't check often. You are not her boyfriend and you are not in a (healthy) relationship. If she really thought you were her soulmate she would have made all of that happen a long time ago.

OMG.... where is the puke-face emoji! (found it... :sick:). However, that is exactly the same reaction I had when I first heard about peanut butter and pickle sandwiches and those are absolutely fucking delicious. I will definitely give this a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.