AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Software to Announce When Top Tippers Enter CB Room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
Let's say you have a list of your top 20 customers. Is there any bot or other software that would give you an announcement when one of those customers enters your room silently? It might be nice to just greet them when they enter, but you have to know they are there first. You might not have all 20 userids memorized, and you probably aren't watching the room announcements all the time, so you might easily miss the announcement that they entered.

Devil's advocate: If a model can't remember the names of her top contributors, who most likely are also frequent regulars, why is she even there?

Unless the room is really busy, and the screen is scrolling quickly due to lovense spam, model spam, mod spam, and other bs, she shouldn't miss those announcements unless she's not paying attention. On MFC, there is a friend's list, that can set for audible tones when they log on (and potentially email?). But, I don't think it says if they come into the room.

Devil's advocate: If a model can't remember the names of her top contributors, who most likely are also frequent regulars, why is she even there?

Unless the room is really busy, and the screen is scrolling quickly due to lovense spam, model spam, mod spam, and other bs, she shouldn't miss those announcements unless she's not paying attention. On MFC, there is a friend's list, that can set for audible tones when they log on (and potentially email?). But, I don't think it says if they come into the room.

I agree. I know my top 20 contributors. I would hope models always would.

However it could be convenient to have a favorites list or something that could ding at you when someone entered in case you were doing something that doesn't involve looking at the screen.

*Bent over dildoing*
*Ding*
*Turns head*
"Heeeyyyyyyy"

I need this for my gold shows :haha:

You would be amazed. :) It's actually the most common thing in the world for models with low viewer counts to make no notes about which users send them the most tokens. They don't know who their best customers are, and they don't market to them either. When someone starts the activity, and their only prior work credential was as a bar tender, let's not necessarily expect that they understand the principles of business. A lot of these performers mistakenly think of themselves as employees (of a studio), when in fact they are something much closer to business owners. So there are new concepts to learn, to implement, and to practice.

It is pretty easy to miss these things. If you are across the room performing something from a menu, and you come back to chat and there are dozens of people entering and leaving, and six comments in your chat window, you do not necessarily recognize the guy who randomly showed up one month ago and spent 1000 tokens in 10 minutes.

Happy Bday!

You would be amazed. :) It's actually the most common thing in the world for models with low viewer counts to make no notes about which users send them the most tokens. They don't know who their best customers are, and they don't market to them either. When someone starts the activity, and their only prior work credential was as a bar tender, let's not necessarily expect that they understand the principles of business. A lot of these performers mistakenly think of themselves as employees (of a studio), when in fact they are something much closer to business owners. So there are new concepts to learn, to implement, and to practice.

I've seen studio models on both ends of the spectrum. Very few consider themselves something close to a business owner. Most look at it as being an employee of a studio, which is what they really are. They have the succeed/fail factor in their hands. But, nearly every EE studio model I have encountered only puts in enough time to get their quota and they leave. Most will sit there looking at their phone, and rarely look up. Or, will just sit there looking toward the monitor swaying back and for, never talking.

These are the models I'm referring to as far as not paying attention to.

It is pretty easy to miss these things. If you are across the room performing something from a menu, and you come back to chat and there are dozens of people entering and leaving, and six comments in your chat window, you do not necessarily recognize the guy who randomly showed up one month ago and spent 1000 tokens in 10 minutes.

It could be. But, it's one of those things where I think a model who's on top of her game won't miss these things too often, and if they did it's be something like "Hey, DblAgentDik! I didn't see you come in. How are you?!" and they'd be fine. Also, I would think that they'd not give special attention to the once a month guy who drops a 1000 tokens each time he's there. If a regular is there, and drops the same amount over the course of the month, I'd rather see the focus on the regular. Which, I think is where she would too.

Happy Bday!

Thanks

I've seen studio models on both ends of the spectrum. Very few consider themselves something close to a business owner. Most look at it as being an employee of a studio, which is what they really are. They have the succeed/fail factor in their hands. But, nearly every EE studio model I have encountered only puts in enough time to get their quota and they leave. Most will sit there looking at their phone, and rarely look up. Or, will just sit there looking toward the monitor swaying back and for, never talking.

You are right they are employees and they act like employees. But when your livelihood depends on critical business functions (like marketing to prospects and customer service for best customers) that your employer should be taking care of but does not, that leaves you the employee in the strange position of needing to understand and execute on business fundamentals.

It could be. But, it's one of those things where I think a model who's on top of her game won't miss these things too often, and if they did it's be something like "Hey, DblAgentDik! I didn't see you come in. How are you?!" and they'd be fine. Also, I would think that they'd not give special attention to the once a month guy who drops a 1000 tokens each time he's there. If a regular is there, and drops the same amount over the course of the month, I'd rather see the focus on the regular. Which, I think is where she would too.

I am not worried about models who are on top of their game. Models on top of their game are teaching me things, not vice versa. I am worried about a very small group of girls who I care about, who just need someone to give them a tiny amount of business common sense. Knowing who your best customers are and marketing to them and extending them a bit of customer service is Business 101.

I understand your point on regulars. But let's imagine that some guy did come in once and drop 1000 tokens on you. He comes in one month later and lurks, not sure if he wants to invest in you again. Imagine that shortly after you arrive the model sends him a PM on CB that says "I remember you from a month ago. It's great to see you back again." Some guys will ignore that, but my guess is that many will feel special, and they will be impressed that the model remembered them. Some percentage of those guys will convert from being irregular lurkers to regular spenders.

I think it is a good business habit to identify your best sales prospects, to market to those people, and to hope that some percentage of those prospects become loyal and regular customers. It is all obvious and very few studio models do it.

You are right they are employees and they act like employees. But when your livelihood depends on critical business functions (like marketing to prospects and customer service for best customers) that your employer should be taking care of but does not, that leaves you the employee in the strange position of needing to understand and execute on business fundamentals.

I am not worried about models who are on top of their game. Models on top of their game are teaching me things, not vice versa. I am worried about a very small group of girls who I care about, who just need someone to give them a tiny amount of business common sense. Knowing who your best customers are and marketing to them and extending them a bit of customer service is Business 101.

This comes back to the discussions we've had about models and the time investment you're putting into them. If they don't want to, can't, or simply refuse to, there's a point where they should be doing it. I've yet to see a studio model take anything into consideration and apply it. They keep doing the same thing over and over again. Eventually, you'll twist an ankle trying to lead the hose to water. Or, get bit by a snake trying to get it to drink.

I think as long as they're employees, most models will refuse to do anything to improve their situation. They couple who have asked me for some ideas, I've made some suggestions on what I've seen other models do, they say "Ok" but never do. They just turn around and beg for more tokens because they didn't make their goals for the month.

I understand your point on regulars. But let's imagine that some guy did come in once and drop 1000 tokens on you. He comes in one month later and lurks, not sure if he wants to invest in you again. Imagine that shortly after you arrive the model sends him a PM on CB that says "I remember you from a month ago. It's great to see you back again." Some guys will ignore that, but my guess is that many will feel special, and they will be impressed that the model remembered them. Some percentage of those guys will convert from being irregular lurkers to regular spenders.

I think it is a good business habit to identify your best sales prospects, to market to those people, and to hope that some percentage of those prospects become loyal and regular customers. It is all obvious and very few studio models do it.

If it's just a tone, and she can't remember shit for regulars, how's that going to be any benefit to her without notes? "Oh, hi bb. Haven't seen in long time. Want take me pvt?" is what it's going to be.

I think you're being overly optimistic and being far too helpful for the models (and the studios coffers being lines). Perhaps I'm also now jaded towards some of the studio models I've come to know because of some of the interactions I've had with them. There is one that I'm sad to see go. Great girl, very smart, and beautiful personality. But, she's leaving camming as she's fed up with it and going on to do other things related to what she's in University for (Or, at least so she says). I'm happy for her though because I know she was unhappy towards the end and I want to see her succeed and be happy in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.