AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Some Non-Sexual activities I do on cam~ if it helps you!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2020
Among The Wildflowers, Nature
Twitter Username
@AshleeRaindrop
MFC Username
AshRaindrop
So, I show a lot on cam but basically I'm very non-nude and known for my personality and girlnextdoor vibes. I like doing things that arent just flashing my ass and oiling my tits most of the time šŸ˜‚

-blow bubbles
-blow up balloons and POP
-chew gum
-do my makeup
-ticket game 25tkns each
-storytime
-cooking show
-420 session
-get drunk with me
-chain smoking
-talk about whatever
-casual yoga stretches
-painting my nails
-braiding my hair
-put on lipstick
-chug water
-make weird faces
-practice my camera angles
-try on a cpl outfits
-put heels on
-sit in the bathtub
-facemask
-chill with my cat (they love him LOL)

That's a lil list of some things I do. I used to not know what to do and have sat there awkwardly many many times when I started lol. Hope this gives you ideas or you wanna try anything if you find yourself a lil stumped at times or if you just wanna keep it PG-13.

Very cool! I think I'm gonna start lifting weights on cam.

I hope you do more than one per show, other DAMN, wow, you're skilled... I know women take forever to put on makeup, but to take hours JUST to add lipstick, that is a skill in itself lol.
But seriously, this is a great list. It'll be interesting to see what other models do too because even for nude models, these could be useful. They/You all get bored all too often with no talkers/tippers. Plus, variety is good, and trying some "simple little things" could draw in more and different folk.

Extremely helpful. I've just jumped back into camming after taking years off, and feel a bit rusty. Will definitely have to try some of these.

Reactions: Paintedrose
I want to stress that I couldn't even lift a lot, but hyping yourself up is just part of the job. "Oh yeah bb I can totally squat my bodyweight and hold it for houuurrrrs. ;)" lol

Here are some non-sexual ideas:

- do your hobby on cam
- make some art, even if you're not good at it
- karaoke
- play trivia
- play a drinking game like Never Have I Ever (if you don't drink you can sing or dance or something instead)
- ASMR
- try out some of those weird, clickbaity crafts or science experiments
- follow a silly makeup or hair tutorial
- read a book or poetry
- fill out a unique Mad Libs story with your members giving you the nouns and verbs in a tip
- read bad fanfic or creepypastas
- read strange or funny Reddit threads
- have your members remind you to drink water every 20 minutes or so
- pop bubble wrap
- write a theme song or poetry together
- read a choose your own adventure story and have your members choose in a tip
- start a harmless debate like "is a hotdog a taco?" or "should you organize books/dvds by color, author, or title?"
- do a fake, silly unboxing or review of something in your house like your pet or toilet paper

Some of this might be weird but... Idk I think this stuff would be fun!

I was reading the the Chaturbate TOS yesterday and says no alcohol on cam but I don't recall seeing anything about drug taking...
3) The use of illegal drugs on webcam is prohibited.

About alcohol I saw a lot of models doing shot challenges. I'm pretty sure that there is only water in their glasses, but wonder how does that comply to the TOS.

Reactions: mike_aussie
I drink a cup of coffee (usually decaf since I cam in the afternoons) on cam often. Ask people how they are and to tell me about their day. Users loved when I used to put my laptop on my vanity and got ready while talking to them. Just another way to be more relatable and do less sexual things. I support 100%!!!

Also if you are a MFC model, try their SFW cam site (you can use your same login for MFC for it.)

Users loved when I used to put my laptop on my vanity and got ready while talking to them. Just another way to be more relatable and do less sexual things.

One of the models I visit regularly will begin broadcasting before sheā€™s 100% ā€œreadyā€ and I love it. She signs on, does her makeup sitting at/near the camera, changes her hairstyle, chooses an outfit, etc. As users start showing up, sheā€™ll greet them and continue preparing. And yes, itā€™s not a sexual thing really, but it makes everything feel more real and personal. Also, I imagine itā€™s no more effort for her than it would have been to prepare with the cameras off. Itā€™s a little thing that makes the show feel less like a transaction and more friendly.

3) The use of illegal drugs on webcam is prohibited.

About alcohol I saw a lot of models doing shot challenges. I'm pretty sure that there is only water in their glasses, but wonder how does that comply to the TOS.

Never read the blog before. Only the TOS.

If child roleplay is illegal according the TOS then why is the "daddy" hashtag and gimmick all over CB?

Never read the blog before. Only the TOS.

If child roleplay is illegal according the TOS then why is the "daddy" hashtag and gimmick all over CB?
It's a sorta accepted infringement. It's not about child (if you pose as a child you'll get banned quite fast), but a tolerated incest play 9due to different meanings daddy may have). A bit like dubcon roleplay instead of rape/noncon one which is also accepted (or at least in the grey zone)

I asked a petite, 26 year old south american model about the daddy hashtag after chatting with her for a good while, because the hashtag seemed so out pf place. I also asked about
  • #teen
  • #anal (her number two was off limits)
  • #asian (she wasn't in any way)
  • #squirt (she was unable to do it and had no intention of peeing herself)
Her response was simply "The studio wrote them in my profile. They bring visitors".

I asked a petite, 26 year old south american model about the daddy hashtag after chatting with her for a good while, because the hashtag seemed so out pf place. I also asked about
  • #teen
Her response was simply "The studio wrote them in my profile. They bring visitors".
Lol I've seen a 40kg girl with BBW tag once. The whole CB tag system is broken.

It's a sorta accepted infringement. It's not about child (if you pose as a child you'll get banned quite fast), but a tolerated incest play 9due to different meanings daddy may have). A bit like dubcon roleplay instead of rape/noncon one which is also accepted (or at least in the grey zone)

I saw a girl this week wearing "young" looking clothing with a pacifier in her mouth. I closed that window quickly... not my thing.

You could always do what I saw a model here do: play FIFA against a fan club member. I thought that was pretty cool. "200 tokens: lose against me in FIFA". Should trigger most guys šŸ˜‰ The football/soccer thing should be easy to replace with something else ...

Last edited:
  • #teen

I've seen that on Streammate as well. It was a model with tons of hash tags that did not describe her at all. She was an Asian model with hash tags that included #Ebony #BBW #BigAss. She was very petite. I guess there is no rules against describing yourself however you want...

You could always do what I saw a model here do: play FIFA against a fan club member. I thought that was pretty cool. "200 tokens: lose against me in FIFA". Should trigger most guys šŸ˜‰ The football/soccer thing should be easy to replace with something else ...
THATS WHAT I DID ahahahaha! But not with him, but we had a bet!
But but, Chaturbate doesnt allow game on screen so it's not that cool. :(

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.