AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs You'd Love to See your Favorite Model Dance To

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few nights ago on CB I tipped dulcemariaa for song request. Not the type of shit she normally plays, and I didn't expect her to dance to it. She wound up laughing and dancing. Best two and a half minutes of my cam viewing life. :lol:

One of my regs got me to twerk to this once... it was... wonderfully terrible and hilarious.

katza_ said:

One of my regs got me to twerk to this once... it was... wonderfully terrible and hilarious.

this song makes me think of Insidious
and then you twerking to it now
I am conflicted. :shock:

Reactions: KatVonnegut
ZHU - Faded (Odesza remix) I saw a model do booty bouncing/dancing to this song on her snapstory and it was mind-blasting (it didn't blow my mind it BLASTED MY MIND haha) I've been EVEN MORE obsessed with her ass ever since then :D

tumblr_mtyih4rEk91s7mdj8o9_250.gif

I think I know who you're talking about... though I only know the person by reputation.

Half of me is glad I wasn't there for this... and the other half of me would've been fully entertained.

Oooooh great topic idea!
New internet goal: get added to that topic if it ever transpires.

I would absolutely nominate you. In my 4 years on MFC, there's only one other lady whose dances are as enticing as yours, and she rarely dances anymore.

I've seen my favorite model dance to some great songs, and although I could try to pick a favorite, that's not exactly what is being asked here.

Some random songs that come to mind...

She does a great job with changing tempo during songs, I think this would be incredible... also because it's a loooong song and that's just all the more sexy content for me to watch...

(seriously, I might have to tip for this specifically next opportunity, but I'll try to make sure she gets a chance to think about it first)

A classic, but I don't think I've ever witnessed it in my favorite room.

The constant rhythm. The interrupting rifts and drum rolls (technical term? ha). The crescendo. Even the concept of "Perfect Strangers". It would be quite hot, I'm sure.

(in fact, someone somewhere else mentioned a sex playlist.... yeah... this...)

It doesn't belong in the company of the other songs, but...

I'll probably have a follow-up at some point, but I think this is a good start!

I once watched AngelaAmazing dance to Awol Nation's Sail in her kitchen. It's the song I associate her with now strangely enough

I can't really dance. So I normally pick rock music to dance to so at least I can pretend better lol.

Welcome to the forum, nice to see you here. And you can dance. I've seen it.

My favorite ....How could you not roll your hips to it!

Pretty much anything by Black Keys

Tho I do have one or two other songs that would be perfect with the right model during the right private...

Man, some of my favorites to dance to are:
Johnny Cash - God's gonna cut you down
Jimi Hendrix - purple haze
Monsters of Folk - Temezcal
James Brown - It's a man's world
Black Keys - howlin for you
Daniela Andrade - creep(great for Lyra performance)
Man there are so many. I just like dancing
635956570071486524927543451_NM- moonwalking away .gif anigif_original-grid-image-30619-1459817476-1.gif

I currently dance almost exclusively to this or some of Sharkira's/Enrique's in Spanish music. I'd LOVE to see my favorite model do a slow grind to Nightride.

Status
Not open for further replies.