AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Songs You'd Love to See your Favorite Model Dance To

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She came up with this song. She made it happen. You definitely could tell she was a pro dancer. Just amazing.

I don't really follow her. So, I know that from suicide squad, and the original 1963 version. That's about it.
I don't think he's talking about Grace (the singer). Sounds like he's referring to his favourite model being the one that put this in her play list as danced to it without being suggested.

I don't think he's talking about Grace (the singer). Sounds like he's referring to his favourite model being the one that put this in her play list as danced to it without being suggested.
AH. hahaha. Okay, i was derping there. That makes more sense now. :)

And, I'll add to the thread. My favourite model danced to both of these songs and she absolutely nailed it.

Would love to see her dance to these again.

Lol. Ok. good point. Well let's put it this way. I'd love to see her dancing again to that song.
hah, it's all good. I was mentioning it as being title of the thread, where @JerryBoBerry could have used it to deduce your model danced to it.

But, we all have those derp moments. :D

I like this song because there are a plethora of dance moves a model (and the c2c patron) can do to the song as evidenced by the video. In the video you have walking, sitting (amazing how women look just sitting moving to the groove), and standing in place. Plus it is baseball season.

Some nice moves in there. I'm taking some notes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.