AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spot the not

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyLuna said:
Wow, I check five times the hour after I post, and then don't check for three hours and you skip me! :naughty:

I'm hoping #4, but guessing #1

I guess I have to wait to post mine x.x Or we can just do "freq: 1 Luna: __"

Yeah, I'll make you all specify. I don't want to get skipped again.

1. I love fruit so much I have never felt like I was eating enough.
2. The first time I ever saw a condom was girlscout camp.
3. My parents have 7 children, I have 6 siblings.
4. I was the go-to person for "EEEK! There's a (insert insect here) in my room!" in college.
5. If I don't spend a little time a day on either creation or problem solving (or both), my mind feels numb.

I'll go with 4

Sorry to Luna for not waiting! I don't think its a biggie if we have more than 1 person up at a a time :) As for Lunas I am guessing #1. Fruit (pineapple on pizza especially) is the devil

Freq said:
glad people like this game. I guess I'll do one while we wait for LadyLunas. I'll reply with the answer 24 hrs from now.

I HAVE DRIVEN
1) a police car
2)130+ mph on the freeway
3)50+ miles to eat at a particular restraunt
4) while sleeping
5) a golf cart

For me
#1 My 1st job oput of highschool was as a vehicle maintainance manager for a local police department. I drove cop cars around to garages to be worked on, to be washed, etc. on a daily basis.
#2 My 2005 Mustang, whenI 1st got it I had to see what it was capible of
#3 IS A LIE but the nearest Coldstone Creamery is like 35 miles away
#4 My 1st vehicle a 1999 S10 pickup truck, 4th of july after working 3rd shift I dove "up north" (everybody in Michigan knows what that means) and fell asleep shortly after getting off the express way. I rolled my truck and if you seen the pics you would have guessed I was dead!
#5 I am a golfer

Ooooh. Okay for Luna I'm gonna guess #1.

Also gonna throw my own 4 out there. >.>

1.) I went to church camp as a kid.
2.) I can eat a whole large pizza by myself.
3.) I have only finished two video games in my entire life.
4.) My favorite comic book character is Batman.

Freq said:
I HAVE DRIVEN
1) a police car
2)130+ mph on the freeway
3)50+ miles to eat at a particular restraunt
4) while sleeping
5) a golf cart
I was gonna guess 5 cause the first 4 could have been done at the same time >_>

For Lunas... I'm gonna go with 4. You seem like a non-squeamish girl.

I remove myself from the running on Frankies due to the fact that I'd feel like I was cheating.

By go-to person, I mean the one the person with the problem would go to... the one who got the bugs OUT of the person's room.

Since, by saying I'm not squeemish, you probably think I meant the person who had the bug... I'll let you decide if you make a different choice or not. I'll post the answers... sometime later today.

NaughtyNaomi said:
I"m guessing he meant you would be the go to person to get rid of the bugs because you aren't squeamish.... Someone who isn't squeamish around bugs would be more likely to be able to get rid of them. LOL. Someone who is squeamish about bugs would just run away.

Yes, which would make it TRUE, and the point is to guess the one that is FALSE.

FRANKIE:

I'm guessing #4. I know you play a ton of video games, but then again, that doesn't mean you actually finish them. (There's about 100 or so that I've played, about 20 that don't have an end to consider them finished... and only a couple that I've actually finished...)

As for me #3:

1. I love fruit so much I have never felt like I was eating enough.

True. Fruit = goodness. The only times I don't feel like I'm not eating enough are the times when I'm not really thinking about how much I eat of anything, which doesn't count. True throughout my whole life too (the only time I might've thought I was eating enough fruit was when I was 7-9... who thinks about "am I eating enough fruit" at that age? I just knew I loved it, and got it many times in a day. Not too fond of grapefruit, lemons, or limes... but everything else... mmmm

2. The first time I ever saw a condom was girlscout camp.

True. Canoe trip off camp grounds, second campsight had obviously had a drunken party recently... Our good deed for the day was cleanup. There was a used condom hanging from a tree.

3. My parents have 7 children, I have 6 siblings.

False. I was adopted at 13. My biological parents have 3 children (including myself) and my adoptive parents have 4 children (including myself). I count twice in the seven children... only 5 siblings. (The other fun one is "I am both the third and the fourth child." In both families I am the third when you go by age, but my younger brother in the adoptive family was five when I met them, making me their fourth child.)

4. I was the go-to person for "EEEK! There's a (insert insect here) in my room!" in college.

True. I am mildly squeamish. If I don't know whether or not something can kill me with it's bite, yeah, I'm afraid of it. However, in high school, I was taught how to use a shoebox to get a spider out the window. Used that talent quite often in college.

5. If I don't spend a little time a day on either creation or problem solving (or both), my mind feels numb.

True. My mind needs to be used, or it shuts itself down out of boredom.

For Frankie, #2. Just a gut feeling on that.

For me...

1- I won a school math contest when I was in the 5th grade.
2- I was a accomplished basketball player in high school.
3- When I get really nervous, I tend to eat a lot of candy.
4- I joke that I have a lot of lesbian friends because "I have boobs."
5- Despite being half-Chinese, I hate seafood.

True. Was horrible experience, minus the fact I kissed my first girl there. :D

True. I have done it several times. I fucking love pizza & don't really love sharing.

True. Super Mario Land & Sonic the Hedgehog 3. I have a horrible habit of starting games, getting bored, then forgetting they exist.

False. I love Batman, but my favorite comic book character is John Constantine from Hellblazer. He's the anti hero of anti heroes. Then why, you ask, do I have all Batman stuff in my cam room? Hellblazer isn't big on marketing things like pillow cases or posters & Batman's a close second to John so there ya have it.

For geekstick I'm gonna go with #3. :D

Frankie said:
True. Was horrible experience, minus the fact I kissed my first girl there. :D

True. I have done it several times. I fucking love pizza & don't really love sharing.

True. Super Mario Land & Sonic the Hedgehog 3. I have a horrible habit of starting games, getting bored, then forgetting they exist.

False. I love Batman, but my favorite comic book character is John Constantine from Hellblazer. He's the anti hero of anti heroes. Then why, you ask, do I have all Batman stuff in my cam room? Hellblazer isn't big on marketing things like pillow cases or posters & Batman's a close second to John so there ya have it.

For geekstick I'm gonna go with #3. :D

Damn it! I knew that too!

geekstick said:
For me...

I'll go with 2

geekstick said:

This just told me how much I *don't* know about you x.x Sorry hun. :h:

So, shot in the dark:

#3, cause that's where most people put it. :p

Here's mine while we wait for other answers;

1) I play more than seven instruments decently or better
2) I've had warrants for my arrest before I was a teenager
3) I believe in aliens
4) I don't like vanilla sexual intercourse
5) I once thought it was possible to fly without aid

AlexLady said:

3) I believe in aliens

TRICK! There are no falsehoods here.

Actually, my guess is #4. Just cause I think you like a range from vanilla to extreme kink. :h: (then again, my def of vanilla and your def of vanilla may be different x.x Nevertheless, I stand by my choice. Er, sit. Whatever.)

AlexLady said:

3) I believe in aliens

Hard one, but I'm going with 3

I wanna know if I guessed right!

Ok ok XD

True - 1. Piano 2. Dejembe (beginner) 3. Pendant Ocarina 3. Double Pendant Ocarina 4) Inline C ocarina (gave it away though) 5) Inline G 6. Double Ocarina 7. Bass Ocarina 8. Sweet potato ocarina.
True - Sure, most all of them are ocarinas, but you have to learn to blow differently, there are a few different notes, and all and all, they're just different.
True - Yep. Um. What I did wasn't -too- bad, but I missed court.
3) I believe in aliens
True - I strongly believe that it'd be impossible for there to only be life on earth with how much space is in the universe. Sure, I don't believe it's super intelligent and for whatever reason is secretly watching us, but eh, maybe there's rock mold or something out there.
False - I just don't like it very often. There's nothing wrong with being super cuddly, loving, and kissing gently. Sure, I'd never get sexually excited enough to get off of it, but I'd enjoy it and bask in the other positive emotions. Once every month or every other month is fine. Sure, it can be loving and kinky very easily, but yeah.
True - Um. As a young child I believed my chicken blanket would have made me fly if I believed in it and was happy enough. It never worked of course. I could also walk through walls, but I'd just run to the other side of the wall and tell my little sister to close her eyes.

*wonders about geekstick's*

geekstick said:
For Frankie, #2. Just a gut feeling on that.

For me...

Status
Not open for further replies.