AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spot the not

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lie was #2.

1- I did win a school math contest in the 5th grade. That's when I was smarter, less snarky and less lazy.

2- If you looked at me, you'd think "there's no way he's athletic enough for basketball." And you'd be right. I was a decent player before high school, but just lost my abilities at some point and was forced to give it up.

3- I do eat a lot of candy when really nervous. Luckily, it's been a while since I've had to do that.

4- The 1st time I performed some stand up comedy, I was introduced by a good friend of mine who just happens to be a lesbian. My 1st joke was that she was one of my many lesbian friends. I don't know why I keep drawing lesbians as friends. "Maybe it's because I have boobs." And yes, I did give my chest a bit of a squeeze with one of my hands for added effect.

5- I do hate seafood despite my Chinese heritage. I don't know what it is, I just dont like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.