AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SquareCash, Giftrocket, GoogleWallet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2015
USA
Chaturbate Username
KandiNTommyBoy
Those of you who use SquareCash, Giftrocket, or Google Wallet to accept payments. Pros/Cons for them. Also, when setting up the account... did you set up as a business or personal. And did you use alias or real name, etc? I'm getting started in branching out to sell panties and other goodies; as well as kik/snapchat and Skype shows. Any advice with getting started would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Giftrocket's pros are I haven't heard anything about them shutting down the accounts for adult transactions unlike the other 2 choices you mentioned.

Cons: Money can take a few buisness days to appear--this was a pain for me as I had to wait a few days until the $$ went through before I could give the customer what they ordered. Also just today on twitter I saw a few girls saying giftrocket held their funds

Those of you who use SquareCash, Giftrocket, or Google Wallet to accept payments. Pros/Cons for them. Also, when setting up the account... did you set up as a business or personal. And did you use alias or real name, etc? I'm getting started in branching out to sell panties and other goodies; as well as kik/snapchat and Skype shows. Any advice with getting started would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Google Wallet: Was really easy to use! But, since they have an anti-adult policy, the model that I was using this with got banned, as well as did I pretty short in.

Giftrocket's pros are I haven't heard anything about them shutting down the accounts for adult transactions unlike the other 2 choices you mentioned.

Cons: Money can take a few buisness days to appear--this was a pain for me as I had to wait a few days until the $$ went through before I could give the customer what they ordered. Also just today on twitter I saw a few girls saying giftrocket held their funds

Thank you for your advice! I really appreciate it. With giftrocket, should I worry about my personal info being seen by customers? Do they do a good job protecting privacy?

A model I know had some kind of issue with gift rocket from a non US based client. She was out over $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.