AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Starting My 2nd Week on Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Rose

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 2, 2015
MFC Username
LilHoneyRose
Hi everyone!
First let me say that I am so glad I found this forum! I've done lots of research here and I am excited to start interacting with other cam girls. I'm brand new to the cam world. I got approved on MFC last Tuesday and went on cam for the first time Wednesday. I really enjoy it, and I think I've done ok on tokens so far, but I still have a lot of questions, mostly when it comes to pricing. I don't know yet what members expect to pay for, in public, private or even during a Skype show. Should I outline specific prices for things like insertion or anal on my profile? I'd love to pick y'all's brains about these things, because I am really looking forward to being a good cam girl and this seems like the best place to learn!

Thanks!
Honey

P.s. Hopefully I'll be a verified model here this week! Sending my MFC mail today!

Not sure if you've gotten model verification yet, but I'll give you some very general tips here.

It's a toss up as to whether or not any given member is even going to read your profile. I usually get 50/50. For that reason go ahead and let them know what they can expect on your profile. You can post your ""room rules " (basically what is and isn't allowed in public chat), what you offer in pvt/Skype, whether or not you charge extra for various types of shows, etc.

While it's a good idea to browse other girls on MFC to get a very general idea, your pricing structure should be entirely your own. There are those who don't do nude EVER, those who will only go topless in public chat, and those who will do a squirt show while doing one-handed cartwheels. There's a wide variety of models in other words. Figure out your comfort zone, do a little research on models who are similar to your style of camming, then take it from there. Use the research to come up with pricing that reflects what you believe you are worth (without being unrealistically high or pitifully low).

To more specifically answer your question: I personally don't list individual prices for things like toys or anal. Well anal is easy because I don't do anal lol. But I have my prices for Skype and that includes anything I'm comfortable with doing. If a member asks for something that requires extra set up, time, effort, etc. I'll discuss that with them at the time and agree on an increase in price if necessary. Most members know when they're asking for more than what a typical private show requires and will clear it with you beforehand.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Diana Blake
One thing I learned in the beginning was to let my viewers help me. I have regulars that are still around everyday for me from day one. My advice, have fun with it & learn as you go and definitely watch other models with the same style as you.

Just one members perspective here, don't read too much into it. But if I pop in to take a look, and like what I see enough that I go to read your profile, that PM price on the menu is going to send me right back out. Ridiculously high imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.