AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Starting on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2017
So since I have not been on MFC in a while, I'm pretty sure it's mainly because MFC overwhelms me a bit right now, I wanted to try a new site and I want to try Chaturbate. I'm not sure how to sign up to be a model? Is it when you register an account there? Also I've noticed a lot of models old and new have some type of protection notification in their bios, I wanted to know how to go about that so that I don't get people trying to take my content for themselves?

It's like any other cam site to basically sign up. You could use another model ref number thingy. Or just press sign up on the right corner of the site. You're going to have to upload a pic of you and your Driver's ID. (They don't accept regular ID. Which is crazy!!) To get full site usage as a model.

As for the DMCA thing. It's simple, it's right on the site. :)

Hope that helps.

Chaturbate is good. It's probably easier to make money with. If you're a beginner MFC can be kind of tough. Yeah, they are the only cam site that has DMCA stamped on their live cams. Also, if you are worried you could sign up with Cam Model Protection, too.

The do approve you in 10-15 min, though.

Also I've noticed a lot of models old and new have some type of protection notification in their bios, I wanted to know how to go about that so that I don't get people trying to take my content for themselves?

lol yeh. I always take that as a sign of naivete, same as those people who copypaste legal protection nonsense on their facebook account

Chaturbate is good. It's probably easier to make money with. If you're a beginner MFC can be kind of tough. Yeah, they are the only cam site that has DMCA stamped on their live cams.

are you sure? I heard on this forum a while back some site was promoting themselves as being the only ones to stamp their feeds.
on chaturbate it's usually merely a badge/overlay you can remove with your ad-blocker. the exception is those 1 in 100 models who have tickers and other on-screen graphics put into their feed (which I'm only guessing they're doing from their own PC before CB gets their stream, not through some option provided by CB)

So since I have not been on MFC in a while, I'm pretty sure it's mainly because MFC overwhelms me a bit right now, I wanted to try a new site and I want to try Chaturbate. I'm not sure how to sign up to be a model? Is it when you register an account there? Also I've noticed a lot of models old and new have some type of protection notification in their bios, I wanted to know how to go about that so that I don't get people trying to take my content for themselves?
You just sign up as a member and than get verified(bear in mind you will need high quality photos as it's relying on some facial recognition software, it's going to annoy you a lot) in order to broadcast. There's no other sign up process there's no "model sign up" - I like it, less clunky.
Now if support was as good as the design.
Also lmao they will try to take it anyway. Your content is automatically protected by DMCA - that's just a reminder and is about as effective as sticking "please no steal" sticker on your stuff.

Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
is about as effective as sticking "please no steal" sticker on your stuff.

I saw a room once with a crude poster saying 'no screencaps' on their wall.

I could have sworn I laughed and took screencaps for future hilarity, but by some witchcraft I've been unable to find those screencaps!!!!!

Getting started is easy. Make an account & submit proper age verification photos.
Once verified you can broadcast & earn tokens.
Once you are a broadcaster remember these tips:

1.Change up your broadcast times.
2. Get creative w/ prizes, games, raffles, ect.
3. Make a twitter, tumblr & Instgram to promote yourself & your Chaturbate camshows.
*Be sure to post a selfie and your affiliate URL every single show!*
4. Make sure to send us our username, so we can follow & RT you to our followers.
5. Experiment w/ different apps & bots or new goals.
6. Post a weekly schedule of cam shows. Stick to it.

Watch out tutorials: https://vimeo.com/chaturbate
Read out model spotlights: https://blog.chaturbate.com/category/model-spotlight/

Getting started is easy. Make an account & submit proper age verification photos.
Once verified you can broadcast & earn tokens.
Once you are a broadcaster remember these tips:

1.Change up your broadcast times.
2. Get creative w/ prizes, games, raffles, ect.
3. Make a twitter, tumblr & Instgram to promote yourself & your Chaturbate camshows.
*Be sure to post a selfie and your affiliate URL every single show!*
4. Make sure to send us our username, so we can follow & RT you to our followers.
5. Experiment w/ different apps & bots or new goals.
6. Post a weekly schedule of cam shows. Stick to it.

Watch out tutorials: https://vimeo.com/chaturbate
Read out model spotlights: https://blog.chaturbate.com/category/model-spotlight/

Hello. I am really new to all this camming thing, but I already started searching for information that might help me and I found you guys:)
I am james_mia on Chaturbate.
I hope I am not rude. Can you follow me too?

Status
Not open for further replies.