AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stay strong, slow times, tax time is destroying everyone.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
I've seen some of my friends filling out taxes saying they either owe now the IRS when in the past they didn't. This year I'm getting back less than half what I used to get. We're all paying back those covid checks. Our viewers will not have a lot to invest in the next coming weeks. So let's buckle up and make adjustments and stay strong.

I've seen some of my friends filling out taxes saying they either owe now the IRS when in the past they didn't. This year I'm getting back less than half what I used to get. We're all paying back those covid checks. Our viewers will not have a lot to invest in the next coming weeks. So let's buckle up and make adjustments and stay strong.
For me even yesterday was really bad. In 2 shifts i earned 1060 tokens :/ I changed camera settings, was excited for friday night because weekends are usually promising and thought that people will like new view but not this time and thats really sad. if weekend night is bad, then i dont know :/

For me even yesterday was really bad. In 2 shifts i earned 1060 tokens :/ I changed camera settings, was excited for friday night because weekends are usually promising and thought that people will like new view but not this time and thats really sad. if weekend night is bad, then i dont know :/
The weather is starting to become warmer, it's the beginning of Spring Break season in the US so families are taking weekend trips. There are concerts going on the weekend.

A lot of my guys are seasonal workers/job creators or semi-retired. The winter months are lean for them, too. But mostly, they're married and the weekend belong to the wives. If I do see them it's really early or really late.

I hope that it gets better. I was on streamate for 4 hours last night and made $7 in total. I wanted to smack the shit out of every freeloader and timewaster that came into the room. I am so mad that I am contemplating not even going on cam today. I read somewhere that February is supposed to be a slow month for camming but I think that it would be this damn slow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sashacurves
I hope that it gets better. I was on streamate for 4 hours last night and made $7 in total. I wanted to smack the shit out of every freeloader and timewaster that came into the room. I am so mad that I am contemplating not even going on cam today. I read somewhere that February is supposed to be a slow month for camming but I think that it would be this damn slow.
Well mine 1060 tkn sounds better but! On 1 st shift i did 680 and had only 1 tipper my regular and at night? 3 hours i had 1 token FUCK YEAA and realy in last 30 minutes guy tiiped me 382 nd i was doing what he liked (feet and a little play) but he wanted me to cum haha I said no heh too fast for me ,and h left and unfollowed me ;D Relly yesterday i was soo mad too!!!!!!

I feel your pain, I earnt less in 5 hours yesterday than I typically do in 30mins. I gave today a break and I'm glad I did because my rank has only dropped 25 places. That must mean everyone who is pushing through and camming today is struggling just as much as yesterday.

I feel like all the unpaid housework and life admin I got done today was more worthwhile than letting a bunch of cheapskate assholes drive me crazy all day for just a few dollars.

If you did cam today, hope it went better for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: LilyBlueBBW
If a woman can have a real orgasm for under 500 then she needs to rethink her charging costs!
Unfollowing u just for that! Wtf!
Actually i was very gentle in this conversation. He asked if he can cum for me. Okay i wasnt smiling at that but in general i said in nice way that he is free to do what he likes but i cant cum with him . So he left and unfollowed

Status
Not open for further replies.