AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Steven Universe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuppyCat

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 24, 2015
Asgard
extralunchmoney.com
Twitter Username
@Babydoll_Blake
I know it's technically for kids (and it's not very well known apparently), but I just adore the show so much! Has anyone else here seen it? Who's your favorite character? Favorite fusion (not including Garnet). I really want other people to enthuse about the show with :)

I've only seen an episode or two (it gets sandwiched between fellow technically-for-kids-but-clearly-written-with-adults-in-mind shows, Adventure Time and Regular Show here in the UK on Cartoon Network) but it seems pretty cool.
You should totally get more into it! It's definitely on of the best shows currently airing, in my opinion. I haven't even watched Adventure Time in so long because I'm sick of the pseudo-relationship between PB and Marceline.

Oh my goodness yes! I love watching SU I got into it right at the end of the first season (like a lot of people). Favorite fusion would have to be tie between Garnet and Opal. I'm so upset that there won't be anymore episodes for the rest of the year. We were getting so far in the arc with Peridot. :(

I have a friend who has been pushing me to watch Steven Universe since I love Adventure Time so much & I just have not gotten time to. It does seem to have a bit of a following though & I love the idea of it and the couple of episodes I have seen so far.

I will admit in the beginning it seems a bit scattered and all over the place, but after a few shows the plot line really begins to appear. If you are a big fan of adventure time, then Steven Universe is right up your alley. :)

It is by far my favorite American animation. It even beats out Adventure Time and Bravest Warriors. Every episode just leaves me feeling delighted.

Here's some deep thinking about Steven Universe and the concept of family, courtesy of one of my favorite web shows, PBS Idea Channel (the second half of the video is unrelated):

I LOVE Steven Universe!!! I'm sorry though I have to go against the "despite Garnet part" and say Garnet is still my absolute fav fusion ever. I still cry happy tears everytime I hear "Stronger then You". It just makes my gay little heart all fluttery and shit! But second favorite is def Stevonnie. Yay for they pronouns!

Uugghhhhhh I'm such a huge fan of Opal. She's just so frickin perfect!
I haven't watched the video yet but I love theories and in-depth analyses of SU so I'm def going to add it to my "watch later" list. And I completely dropped Adventure Time for SU. Sorry but nothing beats openly queer space rocks.
I LOVE Steven Universe!!! I'm sorry though I have to go against the "despite Garnet part" and say Garnet is still my absolute fav fusion ever. I still cry happy tears everytime I hear "Stronger then You". It just makes my gay little heart all fluttery and shit! But second favorite is def Stevonnie. Yay for they pronouns!
Omg yaaaas Stevonnie is life! I mean, all of the gems are nobinary but Stevonnie is on a whole diferent level because they don't use "he" or "she" pronouns. It makes me smile because nobinary kids need that kind of positive representation. And btw Stronger than You is one of the best things to ever happen in my life
WHAT! the steven universe fanbase on tumblr is huuge i feel like, or at least active enough to make it seem like they are, i'm really behind but i love it so far!! i hear gravity falls is great too
The tumblr fanbase is defs huge, but you can never have too many people to geek out with ^w^ I've been meaning to get into Gravity Falls as well because Mabel loos adorable but I'm so far behind that I never seem to find the time to binge it like I want.

I prefer to talk about things on smaller forums like ACF because places like Tumblr and Reddit tend to ruin the things I love.

I wish Cartoon Network wouldn't screw SU around so much with the episode spacing. Like it's hard enough for adults who can rewatch on the internet but kids who are only watching when it airs are just gonna forget everything in between the Steven Bombs. Garnet's my 1#!!

Reactions: PuppyCat
Omg yaaaas Stevonnie is life! I mean, all of the gems are nobinary but Stevonnie is on a whole diferent level because they don't use "he" or "she" pronouns. It makes me smile because nobinary kids need that kind of positive representation. And btw Stronger than You is one of the best things to ever happen in my life

I know it's so amazing!!! I love nonbinary representation that also makes me happy. Especially as a nonbinary woman it's nice to see :h:
I had to literally go listen to Stronger then You because of this thread now haha. No regrets B]

I want to go on dates with Opal, she is a beautiful dream! Definitely my favorite fusion!

I could babble about this show for days! It addresses, oh so subtly, issues like non-nuclear families, single parenthood, integrated families, gender, sexuality, and so much more!

Reactions: PuppyCat
Status
Not open for further replies.