AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Strangest food you have tried?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cat

I find most farm/game animals to be normal eating so I won't list those.

I don't like seafood, but calamari (fried battered squid/octopus) is delicious. Especially when it's whole baby octopus :D

I was offered balut by my supervisor when I was in the Navy, but turned him down.

Oh yeah I've had gator too :p

Frog, rabbit, deer (I only include this one, because it was hit by my mother in law so they took it home. Technically I ate road kill. :? ), pheasant, & a duck. Pretty normal stuff for the Midwest I guess, but until I moved closer to my in laws I had never eaten any of that.

fried rattlesnake, and it was just a bite or small piece so probably shouldn't count.

I'm not really an adventurous eater.

I think I had chocolate covered crickets once. However, I don't think I can confirm if that was really what I ate because I was a kid at the time and sometimes the adults like to make stuff up.

Speaking of roadkill, my parents saw a restaurant one time called the Roadkill Cafe.

As for me, the most exotic is elk.

My dad went to culinary school, and one time he was teaching a class, he got to go to an exotic food thing. He got to try lion, camel, ostrich (Which he's had since)... There were some others, I can't remember what. He liked the lion. Said the camel was too rubbery. He says ostrich eats like steak, but if you cook it too much it becomes really chewy and impossible to eat, which is AWESOME. I REALLY want ostrich.

Gator meat is good, tastes kinda like chicken.

Y'all should check out the show Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmerman
http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Bizarre_Foods

Now that dude eats some weeyerd chit!

I'll try just about anything ONCE, but some of the chit certain people eat is beyond disgusting to me. No offense meant, but Asians come to mind when I say that.

BTW, The Roadkill Café Cafe is on Route 66 ;)

roadkill.jpg

“You Kill It, We Grill It"

Deer Delectables, Bad-Brake Steak, Fender Tenders, etc..

Splatter Platter - Swirl of Squirrel - Big Bagged Stag - Highway Hash.

http://www.route66seligmanarizona.com/T ... l_Cafe.php

I'm up for trying anything. I'm curious about Barut and Casu Marzu (Italian partially decomposed cheese with live maggots).

I wouldn't eat dog or shark though. I don't like the idea of those animals being killed for food (I have 2 dogs as pets and the shark population is plummeting) so I wouldn't want to help create a demand for them.

I draw the line at insects, reptiles, and amphibians.

I loved squid, octopus is a bit too chewy but pretty damn good.

Deer... mmm... deer...

Liked rabbit.

Okay, so, if it's meat, I'll probably like it.

Now, I will NOT eat anything that is endangered. But dogs? Sure. There's too many strays as it is. Don't get me wrong- I will not go for one of the family friendly ones that actually wants a home. But there are plenty of dogs on the street that enjoy the freedom of the street. I think they are fair game. Same goes for cats, and I want to own a cat.

I am an omnivore. I don't get enough meat x.x

I've had frog legs, turtle stew, turkey testicles (fried they are like chicken nuggets) snails (as escargot) and I love steamed clams. Oysters I've only tried once but I would try them again. One of my favorite sushi treats is Unagi (eel) as well as smelt eggs.

I'm not down with cat and dog as food. I've been too trained to accept them as members of a family. I'd try rabbit or lamb or deer, though. Any type of fish I would try, I am down with seafood.

Eel is my favorite sushi too Amber!! I love the sauce that they put on it yummm.

I guess I should have mentioned also that I love raw oysters. I don't consider it strange but many people do probably.

me three! I LOVE Unagi! I really haven't anything too strange, escargot, emu (funny story with this one. Tried it after visiting a emu farm and my friend made fun of me between bites of emu pot pie. I went vegetarian cold turkey for one year.) And Caribou, very yummy! Beef tastes so fatty after eating a lot of caribou.

Eel Sushi? YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.