AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Strap-ons as solo???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2014
I feel stupid asking the question. As a solo model if you are asked to wear a strap on dildo, what do you do with it afterwards? Stick it in a stuffed animal...lol...

Reactions: richard_f_lipps_III
Why not ask the tipper who is making the request in the first place?

A lot of guys who are into femdom like pegging too. But seriously, ask the person who is paying for it! When it comes to fetish stuff its good to know what both parties expect beforehand.

goldenaye666 said:
I have seen people ask models to wear a strap-on and act like they're jerking off. :lol:

Oh my god, I would LOVE if someone asked me that. I actually have this great strap on (that doesn't really require the strap). It is a silicon dildo (you can actually put a vibrator bullet inside it) and you sit on the other side and it rests right in your G-spot. So you get to have this dick and it is actually my pussy that holds the dildo in place. I love using it, because in every penetration mouvement I make, I'm also penatrating myself. So it is great to "jerk off" in it, because I'm really stimulating myself while doing so.

MayaRubyn said:
goldenaye666 said:
I have seen people ask models to wear a strap-on and act like they're jerking off. :lol:

Oh my god, I would LOVE if someone asked me that. I actually have this great strap on (that doesn't really require the strap). It is a silicon dildo (you can actually put a vibrator bullet inside it) and you sit on the other side and it rests right in your G-spot. So you get to have this dick and it is actually my pussy that holds the dildo in place. I love using it, because in every penetration mouvement I make, I'm also penatrating myself. So it is great to "jerk off" in it, because I'm really stimulating myself while doing so.

I have the Share and Feeldoe, which are like that. It is a lot of fun to wank.

Mostly when they request a strap on they want you to be dominating and talk about how you're going to make them your bitch and fuck their holes, but not always. Sometimes they just want to see you jerk it, other times they want role play.

angiejet said:
MayaRubyn said:
goldenaye666 said:

I have the Share and Feeldoe, which are like that. It is a lot of fun to wank.

Mostly when they request a strap on they want you to be dominating and talk about how you're going to make them your bitch and fuck their holes, but not always. Sometimes they just want to see you jerk it, other times they want role play.

I actually really enjoy jerking my feeldoe. It's fun!

Also I've used mine to do JOE, like, do as I do sort of thing. Or, bend over BB here comes my peen!

Status
Not open for further replies.