AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Beginner. Only made $3.00 in 2 hours?! :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2014
Hello, I just recently started working on Streamate. I understand it takes time but I find myself struggling to stay afloat as I only have between 1-3 guests that come into my room each hour only making $3.00 in two hours. I have a Logitech HD cam and just recently upgraded my internet speed to normal internet, however I am still finding it difficult to earn anything, almost to nothing. I smile, laugh, giggle, feel sexy, I'm thin, nice breasts, I have a nice body and facial structure, (Not bragging but describing) as well a nice bra and some frilly, pretty thongs. I pose and have watched and tried what I see other models do, but no matter what I do I cannot seem to get more than 3 guests that usually pop in and head out within a second. I'm sorry if it seems as though I am whining and I would really like to learn how to become better at this, but I don't know what I am possibly doing wrong. I thought it was internet that was slow because I tried to film in high HD and lowered that to DSL. I just feel lost to be honest.....help? :oops:

Re: Streamate Beginner. Only made $3.00 in 2 hours?!

it's really hard of us to state whats wrong from just this post, we've never seen you, could not in any way comment on your camming style/quality.

but what you should do is get verified as a model on here, so you can enter the models only section, there's so much useful information on there.

Re: Streamate Beginner. Only made $3.00 in 2 hours?!

Fay_Galore said:
it's really hard of us to state whats wrong from just this post, we've never seen you, could not in any way comment on your camming style/quality.

but what you should do is get verified as a model on here, so you can enter the models only section, there's so much useful information on there.

How would I go about becoming verified?

Get verified for sure.

Also, the first thing is it sounds like you aren't using the encoder. If you don't use the encoder your placement will be worse on the site and less people will be able to find you/see you (because you probably won't be showing up on the first or second pages).

Also be aware that SM just updated so things might be a little wonky for the next couple weeks. People do not do well with change.

You could try switching up your prices. If they're a lot lower than other girls similar to you, customers might assume that you don't provide quality shows. If they are too high, obviously, no one will want to spend the cash. You could also try to pretend to talk to guys that aren't actually there, so when someone pops into your room, they might stay and listen and decide to try to talk to you as well.

Reactions: AngelicTease
Status
Not open for further replies.