AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate: Getting nude straight away in premium

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani Picas

Deactivated Account
Aug 6, 2015
So lately I´ve had a lot of guys expecting me to get nude straight away in premium and getting annoyed when I don´t.
I have written on my bio and say my rules when people ask for nude... that when only 1 person is in it is topless after 5 min and full nude in excl.
If more than 1 person is in I do whatever.

It is annoying to get nude straight away just to have the leave the moment you take your panties off and then have to get dressed again. And you made like $2.

Guys do you really expect girls to get naked like that? Or annoyed when they don´t?

And girls am I the only one who does this? What do you girls do?

Yeah a lot of guys just wanna see you get naked then bolt. Most hope you do it within 30 seconds so when they do bolt they dont get charged for it on SM. And most never bother to even read a profile. I say just do what you're comfy with and what works for you. Guys are gonna always find something to be annoyed with no matter what you do any way.

I charge more for private than exclusive, and once the paid chat is started I'll ask what it is they'll like to see. I don't do anything other than maybe change position (say from sitting to standing.) That usually kills any chance of them wasting my time, plus there are many guys who don't want nudity, but say joi while you're clothed.

Reactions: JickyJuly
They just want to get the cheapest show that they can, and, like others have said, nobody bothers to read a profile. Stick to your guns and don't worry about these dudes - they're just cruising the main page and trying to see as much pussy as possible for as cheap as possible, or are taking you private just as they're about to cum. Make sure to post in the tag request threads so that you can get traffic that is looking for what you do offer.

Reactions: SatanJonez
I charge more for private than exclusive, and once the paid chat is started I'll ask what it is they'll like to see. I don't do anything other than maybe change position (say from sitting to standing.) That usually kills any chance of them wasting my time, plus there are many guys who don't want nudity, but say joi while you're clothed.
Why do you charge more for pvt than excl?

Yeah I love the guys that just want the JOI or anything else without getting naked cause its a pain to get back dressed-

Thanks for answering guys I was just wondering if I am like the only girl who doesnt strip in 45 seconds.

Thanks for answering guys I was just wondering if I am like the only girl who doesnt strip in 45 seconds.

Heck, I've had privates where I've still done nothing 2 minutes in because the guy still hasn't said what he wants yet. I always start by scooting my chair back so I'm completely in frame, then ask what they want to see, then smile politely while I wait for a response. Sometimes I'll rub my boobs or thighs or tease my neckline lower, but I've stopped doing anything further unless they actually say what they want, because I'm not a mind reader, and I don't know if you want me to masturbate, do findom, smoke, etc... I used to just get naked and start masturbating if I got no response, but then I got a lot of guys who would leave the instant dildo touched pussy, and I got tired of that really fast, because I would like to actually cum if I'm going to play with myself.

Heck, I've had privates where I've still done nothing 2 minutes in because the guy still hasn't said what he wants yet. I always start by scooting my chair back so I'm completely in frame, then ask what they want to see, then smile politely while I wait for a response. Sometimes I'll rub my boobs or thighs or tease my neckline lower, but I've stopped doing anything further unless they actually say what they want, because I'm not a mind reader, and I don't know if you want me to masturbate, do findom, smoke, etc... I used to just get naked and start masturbating if I got no response, but then I got a lot of guys who would leave the instant dildo touched pussy, and I got tired of that really fast, because I would like to actually cum if I'm going to play with myself.
Awesome I am glad I am not the only one then!
I usually ask if they can see me etc, I might ask their name and then move back and run my finger along my body or something while I ask what they are in the mood for or for more details on what they like if we already spoke about something and dirty talk from there.

This just confirms that streamaters are mostly quick ones who don´t want a relationship. It is really different from kinklive.

@Dani Picas It's I wanna say right below your picture...a link called my rates, on your profile page.

I was on the wrong device, and couldn't access my SM account, then forgot lol...but @Dani Picas here's a pic of the area on your dashboard, to show you where to change your prices. Just click the price, and it'll take you there.

aT7Eztd.png

I know about that :) Although mine doesn´t have block sessions, which I don´t think I want anyway.
But I was just wondering about why someone would make premium more expensive than excl but then realised it is probably so that they don´t get so many 30 second peepers.

Normally as soon as they enter the pvt/excl I ask them what they would like to do with me. Wait about 10 seconds for them to respond and get undressed and I am normally fully nude right after 30 seconds.

I mean as long as they hit 30 seconds it isn't a total waste of time because I get at least 2$ for undressing, which is more than I get for undressing when I'm not online . I like to get down to business.

My pvt is 5.99 then excl is 7.99 so when you take into consideration that after 30 seconds they have already spent 6$, I feel like I should get the ball rolling.
I do all sex things in pvt then in exclusive add fetishes, dirty talk, name moaning, domination, etc.
Since I say I do sex things in pvt and exclusive I make sure I give the customer the most for their dollar, I'm sure people would be annoyed at me if I said I fuck myself in private but didn't start until a few minutes in after they already racked up 20-30 dollars in the chat.

If a member doesn't say anything within the first 30 seconds, I start masturbating because they must not want any fetishes or anything. Hell, I've had people in my privates for 30+ minutes who didn't say a word, there are a lot of shy folk who visit can sites

I used to get annoyed at 2-3 minute privates but it quickly adds up and I also get to play with my clit so it's a win win haha then I will get the random long session where I really get to enjoy myself and it's even better and more appreciated

I don't get nude right away whether they like it or not. I'm not getting nude before the free preview is up and probably not for the first 2 minutes. It makes me feel pressured and I don't like that feeling. I know a lot of top models on pvt based sites that will straight up kick the member out if they try to rush her before 5 minutes even. And this is 5 minutes of just talking mind you.

I'm not a time waster to that extent but I believe they should at least be polite and give us a couple minutes to "warm up". When I get barked at with the command "Get naked", I don't kick them, but still take the same amount of time regardless. If they're a cheap ass they'll leave if I'm stripping too slowly, which means they didn't really get to see anything anyway. Their loss my win. If they stay and just go along with the pace I set, well I still win because they're in my room longer.

I don't believe in intentionally just wasting time sitting there trying to milk them for more money, but those rude demands as soon as they enter your room are just that. Rude. And I do NOT tolerate rudeness or members bringing me out of my comfort zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.