AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

Tokens, gold, wood chips, whatever their fake currency is, I find Streammate to be about twice as expensive as other sites. For fetish models it is actually cheaper to go down to the FetishFortressNYC and session with a real live Domme!

Just a little explanation for you.

1) I'm essentially only charging 1-2 dollars more a minute than I did on MFC. Which is ~25 percent not 50. This is to reflect the lower percentage we make.

2) I don't live in a huge area and the rates are quite low here and prodommes charge 300 an hour which is incredibly low. My rate per hour after possible block discounts is 6.39 a minute so 383 an hour. So yes it's cheaper to see a prodomme in a small city that has no market for it but I can almost guarantee prodommes in New York charge more than that. Not to mention that I place top half of the front page and you can easily go back a couple pages and find someone much cheaper who simply just doesn't have as great of an internet connection or computer as me. But if you want front page, second page girls then be expected to pay a premium for that. Because most of us have sunk thousands upon thousands into building our brand, maintaining and purchasing our equipment or toys etc.

You can find prices comparable to other sites VERY easily on SM. You just have to pay attention to women other than front page. Just as I highly doubt you could very cheaply get a domination show on demand from the top 100 on MFC or chaturbate. You would have to scroll a bit too find someone a) immediately available and b) not asking a higher premium rate.

Bottom line is people consistently pay my rates and the rates of even higher charging models. So if you aren't too willing to pay that get off the front page and find someone with a rate you find reasonable. The dip in video quality may not even be noticeable to you and the women themselves are probably just a great as those of us with better equipment.

Upvote 0
2) I don't live in a huge area and the rates are quite low here and prodommes charge 300 an hour which is incredibly low. My rate per hour after possible block discounts is 6.39 a minute so 383 an hour. So yes it's cheaper to see a prodomme in a small city that has no market for it but I can almost guarantee prodommes in New York charge more than that. Not to mention that I place top half of the front page and you can easily go back a couple pages and find someone much cheaper who simply just doesn't have as great of an internet connection or computer as me. But if you want front page, second page girls then be expected to pay a premium for that. Because most of us have sunk thousands upon thousands into building our brand, maintaining and purchasing our equipment or toys etc.

Even then how many members get hour long shows. It definitely happens but it's not the norm. Average show length is probably like 5 minutes. I would like to see someone try booking 5 minutes with a professional domme. :giggle:

Upvote 0
Even then how many members get hour long shows. It definitely happens but it's not the norm. Average show length is probably like 5 minutes. I would like to see someone try booking 5 minutes with a professional domme. :giggle:

That too. Mine probably average around 10 minutes and good luck finding a prodomme in person to accept small bookings like that.

We're also on demand. 24/7 there's a model there willing to make fun of dick without even needing to leave the house.

Upvote 0
If it's too expensive for you, maybe you're not the target audience.
Yep, that is what I am thinking ;) I was just commenting that SM seems to be more expensive than other sites. If SM has a lower payout that would make sense. I am not trying to disparage anyone, if the models can charge and get those rates then more power to them. Charge what the market will bear.

Of course, I am "lucky" to be in the NYC metro area so this is an actual option for me. Rates for a pro Domme at FFNY start at $170/hour (plus tip), and of course being NYC you can also find Dommes that charge $10-50k per night, but the average for a NYC area Domme seems to range from $200-$500/hr. Someone in South Dakota or Louisiana is not going to have the same options.

Everyone has also made a good point that no pro Domme is going to do a 5-10 minute session, but I am getting the sense that I am outside the range of "normal" member as I would never take a model private (particularly a Domme) for anything less than 30 minutes with 60 minutes being my ideal, but that is me.

Upvote 0
Tokens, gold, wood chips, whatever their fake currency is, I find Streammate to be about twice as expensive as other sites. For fetish models it is actually cheaper to go down to the FetishFortressNYC and session with a real live Domme!

tenor.gif

Upvote 0
Yep, that is what I am thinking ;) I was just commenting that SM seems to be more expensive than other sites. If SM has a lower payout that would make sense. I am not trying to disparage anyone, if the models can charge and get those rates then more power to them. Charge what the market will bear.

Of course, I am "lucky" to be in the NYC metro area so this is an actual option for me. Rates for a pro Domme at FFNY start at $170/hour (plus tip), and of course being NYC you can also find Dommes that charge $10-50k per night, but the average for a NYC area Domme seems to range from $200-$500/hr. Someone in South Dakota or Louisiana is not going to have the same options.

Everyone has also made a good point that no pro Domme is going to do a 5-10 minute session, but I am getting the sense that I am outside the range of "normal" member as I would never take a model private (particularly a Domme) for anything less than 30 minutes with 60 minutes being my ideal, but that is me.

I do not know who the hell you are seeing in NYC but I'm 6 hours away and girls charge a minimum of $300 an hour here (I don't know ANY legit Domme who charges less than that)... I have seen girls with names charge $1500-10k an hour - Some even 1k to just even meet. If you are expecting to see a really amazing Domme there is NO way $170 an hour will get you a good one. I have also been doing this 6 years so I do know $$ amount's of local Domme's.

Upvote 0
Yep, that is what I am thinking ;) I was just commenting that SM seems to be more expensive than other sites. If SM has a lower payout that would make sense. I am not trying to disparage anyone, if the models can charge and get those rates then more power to them. Charge what the market will bear..

I think SM may seem more expensive than MFC or CB simply because it's dollars, not tokens. It's pretty easy to throw around some tokens, when you have a couple hundred of them. By this, I'm referring to 10-20 for how a model does a joke, a nice smile, coming into the room and doing a "Hello" tip, etc. All of these are pretty common for me to do without too much thought. When they're gone, they're gone. Had my fun, and usually it's time for me to do something else anyway.

As to privates, I don't recall what the prices are on SM for the one I did there. I believe the breakdown on MFC is $5.25/min for a private, and $7/min for TruePrivate. Or, $315/hr for private and $420/hr for TruePrivate. This is at approximately $0.0875 per token (I came up with this average taking into account that the average member would purchase at either the 550 or 900 token packages). CB is difficult tot determine since each model can set her rate within a range.

For myself, I only do TruePrivates since I'm a greedy bastard, and I want the model all to myself for at least a few minutes. ;)

Upvote 0
I do not know who the hell you are seeing in NYC but I'm 6 hours away and girls charge a minimum of $300 an hour here (I don't know ANY legit Domme who charges less than that)...
I am not seeing any one, just shopping so far, but haven't you proved my point? The girls you know charge $300/hr minimum (I assume that is for a real, in person Domme) while @ForceTen says a "True Private" on MFC is $420/hr. I recall @SaffronBurke saying she charges $5.99/min, which is $360/hr, both of which is more than the live in-person Dommes you know. See http://fortressnyc.com for pro-dommes starting at $170/hr.

I am also not saying that the ladies are charging too much, or that I would not be willing to pay it, just that some "virtual" online dommes charge more that in-person dommes. That was all I said.

The other comment I made was that SM seemed more expensive that other sites, and @Emberblaze says she charges more on SM because of the lower percentage. Ok, granted my 2x more was based on a very limited sample size, but nothing that has been posted so far contradicts my observation that SM seems to be more expensive that other sites.

Upvote 0
What's the whole point of your post if it's only to complain about Streamate models being out of your price range? It came across as distrespectful especially when you compared their/our services to live domme sessions. If anything your comment wasn't constructive or any questions based on Streamate. Maybe if you actually made a post asking if any of us charge in your price range, we'd be okay.

Also how dare you poo fling at the late great Bette Davis. Have some respect, you pig.

Upvote 0
What's the whole point of your post if it's only to complain about Streamate models being out of your price range? It came across as distrespectful especially when you compared their/our services to live domme sessions.
My sincere apologies, I did not mean to come across as complaining and I certainly did not mean to be disrespectful. I was just making an observation in response to another member. I would never disrespect any of the models here, or anywhere for that matter. It it came across that way it was just a misunderstanding due to the limited nature of this communication format.

Also how dare you poo fling at the late great Bette Davis.
LOL, you have no idea how terrified I was clicking that button.

Upvote 0
My sincere apologies, I did not mean to come across as complaining and I certainly did not mean to be disrespectful. I was just making an observation in response to another member. I would never disrespect any of the models here, or anywhere for that matter. It it came across that way it was just a misunderstanding due to the limited nature of this communication format.

It was extremely disrespectful. If you are going to apologize properly, don't make excuses for your poor behavior. We were going off your words that you typed, mind you.

Upvote 0
It was extremely disrespectful. If you are going to apologize properly, don't make excuses for your poor behavior. We were going off your words that you typed, mind you.
Point taken. Let me try again.

I am truly sorry for my poor choice of words and phrasing. I will make a better effort in the future to ensure my posts come across to others the same way that they read in my head. I like to be a nice person and it does bother me that my words may have upset others. It won't happen again.

I wonder how many subs post this kind of shit to get a free multi-domme slapdown experience...

The number is probably greater than zero, but it was certainly not my intention. If I had wanted a beat down from AudriTwo I would have done something like this fool ;)

Upvote 0
I'm just waiting for my Streamate application to be approved & I'm so excited! My laptop isn't the best but I should be able to deal with the "HD" at least, and I'll be camming as much as I can to save for a new laptop. :D

Upvote 0
Hey everyone! I'm a noob cam model on SM and have a few random questions that I'm sure are probably kind of really dependent on each individual person, but I'd love to hear your opinions! So, again I'm a noob, I've been on Streamate for one month (exactly today :p) and I'm not sure what is best in the beginning.

Do I want to stay logged on for say 6 hours 5 days a week (the amount of days I'm able to do this) to keep my hours online high or do I want to shoot for a monetary goal and then log off? Which is more important? Having a higher hourly time online or having a % of in paid chat or making more $ per hour? I'm not entirely certain what ranks you better/higher or if neither really matter, but after hour 4 I'm kind of D.E.A.D. So, I've noticed if I hang around after that I get kinda boring lol My energy levels are gonezo. I can only cam while my GF is away at work so I can't really take a break and come back later :p I'm averaging about 70-80$ an hour. Is that good/bad/average? Sorry if money talk is not appropriate here, if so please let me know! I'm just very genuinely curious as to what to expect and what kind of goals are reasonable to set for myself as a new model!

Thanks in advance for your opinion, guys!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: QuinnLane
Upvote 0
$70-80 an hour while you’re just starting out is good! nice work!

Sm rankings can be cryptic. while there isn’t a gauge for it on the ranking page, in my opinion your paid % affects your ranking more than your time online.

Instead of one long 6 hr mega shift, you could try two 2.5 hour shifts with an hour break in the middle. you’re still getting a good shift in, but saving your energy and avoiding burnout by taking down time away.

Upvote 0
@Clare Some of us use a time/money goal, aiming for shifts to be X minutes or $X. Then I keep an eye on my percentage of time in paid (and energy levels) to inform my rates.

I also recommend getting verified here so you can learn loads more in Models Only :happy:

Upvote 0
Hey everyone! I'm a noob cam model on SM and have a few random questions that I'm sure are probably kind of really dependent on each individual person, but I'd love to hear your opinions! So, again I'm a noob, I've been on Streamate for one month (exactly today :p) and I'm not sure what is best in the beginning.

Do I want to stay logged on for say 6 hours 5 days a week (the amount of days I'm able to do this) to keep my hours online high or do I want to shoot for a monetary goal and then log off? Which is more important? Having a higher hourly time online or having a % of in paid chat or making more $ per hour? I'm not entirely certain what ranks you better/higher or if neither really matter, but after hour 4 I'm kind of D.E.A.D. So, I've noticed if I hang around after that I get kinda boring lol My energy levels are gonezo. I can only cam while my GF is away at work so I can't really take a break and come back later :p I'm averaging about 70-80$ an hour. Is that good/bad/average? Sorry if money talk is not appropriate here, if so please let me know! I'm just very genuinely curious as to what to expect and what kind of goals are reasonable to set for myself as a new model!

Thanks in advance for your opinion, guys!!!
I saw you online earlier while I was browsing around SM. You’re gorgeous

Upvote 0
@Clare Some of us use a time/money goal, aiming for shifts to be X minutes or $X. Then I keep an eye on my percentage of time in paid (and energy levels) to inform my rates.

I also recommend getting verified here so you can learn loads more in Models Only :happy:

Oh, wow thanks! I didn't know there was a models only section here I'll have to do that and start reading around in those sections!

Upvote 0
$70-80 an hour while you’re just starting out is good! nice work!

Sm rankings can be cryptic. while there isn’t a gauge for it on the ranking page, in my opinion your paid % affects your ranking more than your time online.

Instead of one long 6 hr mega shift, you could try two 2.5 hour shifts with an hour break in the middle. you’re still getting a good shift in, but saving your energy and avoiding burnout by taking down time away.

Thank you! That's a good idea to take the mini break in between. I've done that the last couple of times I've been online and it definitely helps to break up the day! Has SM ever been transparent anywhere about how rankings work and if not why not my dudes?!! xP lol Thank you for the tips and help! Much appreciated!! ☺️☺️

Upvote 0
I'm slowly working my way through this thread and my eyes need a break, so I'm going to just ask this and hope it's not a repeat... If it is, I will find my answer when I continue reading through here. I started off on CB about 3 weeks ago but after making $3 on my first shift (two hours, midday in EST), I decided to wait until my lush came in and until the new model status was gone (I clearly didn't read as much as I thought I did because I thought it was a bad thing and would only encourage people to take advantage of me). In about 10-15 hours my second week, I made about $350 and was pretty happy. This week has been a little more challenging between scheduling to get on and not being able to get more than, like, 20 people at a time in my room, half of whom are unregistered viewers. I seem to only get tips for my lush and most of those tippers want to take me private. So, it seems like going somewhere with more private viewership is a better bag for me.

Is there a resource somewhere that really lays out the best way to find success on SM? I browsed through some rooms just now and reading this I have a better idea of it, but I feel like I'd ruin my chances by starting too early and not being experienced enough. It's definitely a learning curve in this industry and I feel like I'm learning fast, but I don't want to go to SM and flop there too. I know to check out the camgirl wiki. Just trying to see if there are any other resources I'm missing.

Luckily, I've saved my name but not completed my model registration on MFC so I guess I still have that opportunity, as well, to try to use my new status to pull in a following on a public site. I definitely have something going on with CB, just not that much lol.

Upvote 0
OK. I think I'm getting it more now that I have read literally every single post in here.

Can I get verification that this is correct and answers to at least some of these questions. Sorry if I seem dense or am way off base here. I really need to find a suitable new income stream and, although CB is working decently for me on the weekends and late at night, that's not really conducive to my schedule at the moment. Is there a best time of day to be on SM or would mid-afternoons to early evenings work ok?

If I could do, say, 3pm-6pm EST on SM and make $20+/hour, then I would easily be able to take a break before getting on CB for 2-3 hours, which is where I want to build my following for clips and vids as I begin to make those, and cut my other work hours back so that I can work those evening hours that seem to be better for me at CB.

1. Party Chat is basically hanging out in your room chatting with men/women in the room and everyone chats with everyone. How can you make money during this time? It seems like there are tip options? Are tip menus utilized, such as on CB and MFC? It seems like tips in party chat aren't something to spend much energy on because the real earnings come from gold, private and exclusive shows--yes?

2. During a Party Chat, I can have a countdown to a Gold Show once I'm allowed to do them. I set a flat rate to enter the show, and once the goal is met (I assume it's a certain time, or a certain number of tickets sold?), I begin the show. I also have the option to cancel the show. Does it hurt your customer satisfaction drastically to cancel the show if, say, you only have one dude pay $5 for a 10 minute show? Is it better to just do it anyway or does that hurt you in other ways? What do you do during the shows? Are you sucking dildos, rubbing your clit, tit worshipping, and just doing generally more sexualized things while keeping your presence in party chat more seductive and teasing?

3. I've already forgotten what a Classic Chat is *sigh* I will go back and find this answer again. Sorry to be obnoxious. My ADD brain will forget everything else I want to ask if I do it now, though.

4. A private is a show where men come in and there credit card is charged by the minute once they have stayed in the room for 31 seconds. It is important to tease for the first 30 seconds to weed out those hoping for a free show. They may be in there for 31 seconds or for 20 minutes or however long the show lasts. Rates are set by default to $1.99/minute, but by contacting support, you can have increased rates and many seem to be finding success at $3.99-$5.99/minute, which is before the 65% cut to the site. You can show below the waist privates in a private show. How long is an average private? How do you know what is and isn't working? Do you need to type at all during privates? Can the room visitors chat amongst each other?

5. An exclusive show is a show for one guest. He can either pay for a block of time in 15 minute increments up to a 60 minute block. He basically runs the show and you do what he wants, within your limits. Many find success saving insertion, anal, and things of this nature for exclusives. You can show below the waist privates and cater to any fetish other than bodily fluids (pee, poo, vomit), animal, and family. Rates are set by default to $5.99 per minute but some are finding success with $7.99-$9.99 per minute.

6. Setting higher rates than the default will help to prevent freeloaders and cheapskates. SM is a "classier" site and I will be able to remain clothed until being taken into a private, exclusive, or gold show.

7. I should invest in a nice size crate or something for my cat. I live in a studio apartment. The only doors are the front door and the bathroom door, which due to the age of the building only shuts about 1/2-3/4 of the way. There is actually a small office space off the bathroom that I use for my other job. Because of my dog, I have one of those pet/kid gates up with the door so you can walk through it instead of going over it. Its pretty tall but she can still jump over it. If anyone has other ideas on ways to prevent her from jumping over it, that'd be great too, although I'm sure this is not a common problem.

8. I just got an email saying "You're Part of the Team!" for Next Level Modeling. I thought it was a cam site similar to SM's set up, but did not realize that it was a studio. I sent an email back stating, "I am no longer interested. I want to be sure that I do not have an active profile and that I am in no way associated with Next Level Modeling." Is there anything that might prevent me from signing up directly with SM? The email says I can now log in and begin streaming, which makes me uncomfortable because all I did was apply and I never received any kind of fine print when submitting my application, to my memory, that I would be under their TOS just through applying. I am hoping I'm right and by not logging into the account they sent a link to in the email, that I will not have any issue signing up directly with SM.

I'm thinking I'd apply this week with hopes to start next Monday. Sorry for the long post. Sorry if I mixed up the information. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and answer any of the questions.

Upvote 0
Jeez, sorry! Also... How are privates initiated? One guy initiates the private and others can join? Are they just initiating it to see you do your thing naked since you are the one directing the flow of a private show?

Also, I just tried to sign up under the link on the first page and it says my name is already taken! Noooooo! Can I circumvent the studio by making a similar, but different handle? I am so upset that this studio might have my paycheck when all I did was submit an application.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@peacheepie

Can I get verification that this is correct and answers to at least some of these questions. Sorry if I seem dense or am way off base here. I really need to find a suitable new income stream and, although CB is working decently for me on the weekends and late at night, that's not really conducive to my schedule at the moment. Is there a best time of day to be on SM or would mid-afternoons to early evenings work ok?

You can definitely make money on streamate pretty much any time of day.

1. Party Chat is basically hanging out in your room chatting with men/women in the room and everyone chats with everyone. How can you make money during this time? It seems like there are tip options? Are tip menus utilized, such as on CB and MFC? It seems like tips in party chat aren't something to spend much energy on because the real earnings come from gold, private and exclusive shows--yes?

In theory yes, that is how party chat works but you will find there is generally not a lot of chatting between members (at least in my room, maybe others have a dif experience). Most of your money will come from doing prem/exclusive/gold shows but having a tip menu for flashes (remember no below the belt nudity) or certain requests is always a good idea. If you have a tip vibe they seem to be a bit of a money maker during free chat.

2. During a Party Chat, I can have a countdown to a Gold Show once I'm allowed to do them. I set a flat rate to enter the show, and once the goal is met (I assume it's a certain time, or a certain number of tickets sold?), I begin the show. I also have the option to cancel the show. Does it hurt your customer satisfaction drastically to cancel the show if, say, you only have one dude pay $5 for a 10 minute show? Is it better to just do it anyway or does that hurt you in other ways? What do you do during the shows? Are you sucking dildos, rubbing your clit, tit worshipping, and just doing generally more sexualized things while keeping your presence in party chat more seductive and teasing?

During a gold show you put in the description of what you want to do, it can be anything you want to do. Most of my gold shows are sexual/masturbation type shows but every once in a while Ill do just a topless chat or lotion, maybe a shower or something like that. You also set the total goal you want to reach, how much each person must contribute, how long the shows lasts, how long they have to tip until the show starts.

So a standard show for me would be something like "fucking and sucking my toy til I squirt" - $150 goal, $5 minimum to join, 7min show, 8 min countdown til show starts. Usually if we reach halfway my goal I guarantee the show starts. I also try not to cancel gold shows in the middle of a countdown but if I don't hit my minimum I will just let the timer run out, everyone that contributed gets there money back...no harm no foul. There is no reason to do a full show for just one person, unless that 1 person tips your minimum goal - it does happen!

3. I've already forgotten what a Classic Chat is *sigh* I will go back and find this answer again. Sorry to be obnoxious. My ADD brain will forget everything else I want to ask if I do it now, though.

Classic chat is where you can see what everyone is saying but the members cant see what each other are saying.

4. A private is a show where men come in and there credit card is charged by the minute once they have stayed in the room for 31 seconds. It is important to tease for the first 30 seconds to weed out those hoping for a free show. They may be in there for 31 seconds or for 20 minutes or however long the show lasts. Rates are set by default to $1.99/minute, but by contacting support, you can have increased rates and many seem to be finding success at $3.99-$5.99/minute, which is before the 65% cut to the site. You can show below the waist privates in a private show. How long is an average private? How do you know what is and isn't working? Do you need to type at all during privates? Can the room visitors chat amongst each other?

This one is really going to vary from person to person and honestly even day to day.... Some days i get back to back 5-10min shows with multiple members for the entire show, others ill have 1 guy stay for 30+ min with a few other popping in here and there... and then some days it seems like all I get are exclusives. It really does vary a lot.

I personally dont type during prem shows and Im honestly not sure about the chatting thing, but even if they can I don't think you have to worry about it. SM isnt a community/chatting/friend making kinda of place, most member are there for your attention and to get you naked, they dont care so much about each other.

5. An exclusive show is a show for one guest. He can either pay for a block of time in 15 minute increments up to a 60 minute block. He basically runs the show and you do what he wants, within your limits. Many find success saving insertion, anal, and things of this nature for exclusives. You can show below the waist privates and cater to any fetish other than bodily fluids (pee, poo, vomit), animal, and family. Rates are set by default to $5.99 per minute but some are finding success with $7.99-$9.99 per minute.

Exclusive is for 1 guest, he can pay per minute or buy a block of time at a discounted rate.

Members can also purchase blocks for premium as well. When a block session is purchased you will get a pop up that asks if you would like to accept. It will tell you whether its a prem block or an exclusive block.

6. Setting higher rates than the default will help to prevent freeloaders and cheapskates. SM is a "classier" site and I will be able to remain clothed until being taken into a private, exclusive, or gold show.

Generally speaking raising your rates will weed some of those types out, but by no means will it prevent it.
I believe most models choose to remain clothed unless they are being tipped for flashes (no below the belt nudity). SM is all about trying to get a show started so you don't want to give to much away in free chat.

7. I should invest in a nice size crate or something for my cat. I live in a studio apartment. The only doors are the front door and the bathroom door, which due to the age of the building only shuts about 1/2-3/4 of the way. There is actually a small office space off the bathroom that I use for my other job. Because of my dog, I have one of those pet/kid gates up with the door so you can walk through it instead of going over it. Its pretty tall but she can still jump over it. If anyone has other ideas on ways to prevent her from jumping over it, that'd be great too, although I'm sure this is not a common problem.

There are lots of options for cat enclosures or screens, even a puppy play pen, but you def need something to keep kitty out of the cameras view.

8. I just got an email saying "You're Part of the Team!" for Next Level Modeling. I thought it was a cam site similar to SM's set up, but did not realize that it was a studio. I sent an email back stating, "I am no longer interested. I want to be sure that I do not have an active profile and that I am in no way associated with Next Level Modeling." Is there anything that might prevent me from signing up directly with SM? The email says I can now log in and begin streaming, which makes me uncomfortable because all I did was apply and I never received any kind of fine print when submitting my application, to my memory, that I would be under their TOS just through applying. I am hoping I'm right and by not logging into the account they sent a link to in the email, that I will not have any issue signing up directly with SM.

Looks like you've already got another thread for this.

Jeez, sorry! Also... How are privates initiated? One guy initiates the private and others can join? Are they just initiating it to see you do your thing naked since you are the one directing the flow of a private show?

Yes one person initiates it and then others can join in. I def run my show as a sit back, watch and enjoy kinda thing. I dont really do requests, prem is all about me and what Im wanting at the moment.

Upvote 0
Also, I just tried to sign up under the link on the first page and it says my name is already taken! Noooooo! Can I circumvent the studio by making a similar, but different handle? I am so upset that this studio might have my paycheck when all I did was submit an application.

This may not be due to the studio. Another model could already have picked that name.

• Helpful!
Reactions: peacheepie
Upvote 0