AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
@Catalina SM question!

when i use the snapshot feature, it doesnt save the photo? i took a snapshot that i wanted to set as my biopic and its nowhere to be found after i ended my stream. am i not looking in the right place or has it disappeared?

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0

Catalina SM

Streamate.com
Industry Representative
Jul 19, 2018
Europe
streamatemodels.com
Twitter Username
@StreamateEurope
@Catalina SM question!

when i use the snapshot feature, it doesnt save the photo? i took a snapshot that i wanted to set as my biopic and its nowhere to be found after i ended my stream. am i not looking in the right place or has it disappeared?
Hi,

So the snapshot is showed only when you are online, as profile photo. When you go offline, it will show the static biopic you submitted previously on your account.

Upvote 0

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
Hi,

So the snapshot is showed only when you are online, as profile photo. When you go offline, it will show the static biopic you submitted previously on your account.
thank you! so if i understand this correctly, its not saved in your photos at all and when you stop streaming it will revert back to your static biopic? what if you get disconnected and you want to use the same pic you took prior to streaming? or in my case, decide i prefer the snapshot i took over my current static biopic. or maybe able to display those pictures to our photo gallery if we choose to.

Upvote 0

Catalina SM

Streamate.com
Industry Representative
Jul 19, 2018
Europe
streamatemodels.com
Twitter Username
@StreamateEurope
so if i understand this correctly, its not saved in your photos at all and when you stop streaming it will revert back to your static biopic?
Yes, exactly! We keep on developing this tool further, but it's correct what you understood. The snapshot is not saved somewhere on your profile, it stays for 24h on your account and for the next streaming, you have to take a new, fresh snapshot. While you are offline, it will be displayed the static photo you uploaded.

Upvote 0