AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

There's a button to turn your text invisible to other users and only show to us. It shows us when members use this option too, so we can use discretion in our responses/type back instead etc since many guys don't want their desires to be known to the whole chat.

i love when they switch.

member: hey bb, [insert tame compliment here]
member: [usual vanilla dirty talk with more compliments]
member (invisible): [reveals extreme out of left field fetish]

Upvote 0
Someone needs to write a script that hides all pre-recorded models. That shit is out of control now. Two pages of that at least. I am absolutely missing out on interesting models because they get buried within the avalanche of pre-recorded crap.
Write to support about how prerecorded streams impact your viewer experience. Maybe someday, they will listen.

Upvote 0
I have had a lot of shows that have only been a few minutes long, and I end up showing everything for just a few dollars of pay. Any advice on keeping members in paid chat for longer? It seems like a lot of guys just want to see me naked for a few minutes touching myself before they finish and leave. I have my premium rate set at $4.99 now and my exclusive rate at $5.99.

Upvote 0
I have had a lot of shows that have only been a few minutes long, and I end up showing everything for just a few dollars of pay. Any advice on keeping members in paid chat for longer? It seems like a lot of guys just want to see me naked for a few minutes touching myself before they finish and leave. I have my premium rate set at $4.99 now and my exclusive rate at $5.99.

T e a s e

I'm non-explicit so teasing is often the main focus of my shows, but it's also nice to have a good tease before getting to the fapping. It makes for good foreplay and for folks who like longer shows, it helps with pacing and making

I usually cam in a top and jeans or shorts, on top of a bra and panties. It gives my room a bit more "hot next-door neighbor" vibe. I did ok camming in lingerie, but wearing "real clothes" gets both the subby boys and the "tease me" gents interested, and I enjoy doing those types of shows.

The layers achieve two things:
1. It takes me longer to get nekkid
2. I have more things to tease with

Hop onto YouTube and watch some old-timey burlesque videos, Tempest Storm and the like. Note how they keep their audience engaged - show a little skin, cover it back up. Undo a fastening, then pull the garment tighter. Take off a garment with one hand, while concealing the exposed flesh with the other. Every movement is slow and deliberate, evocative.

Listening to music is super helpful, because it gives you something to move to, and you can use it to pace yourself. If someone is raring at the bit telling me to get naked, I try to take about one verse + one chorus to remove each garment, aiming to be naked after about one song - that gives someone in a hurry enough time to reasonably get off, and I don't wind up feeling like I just took everything off for almost nothing. If, on the other hand, they asked for a tease show, they get a *tease show*. My crowning achievement was taking the entirety of Ram Jam's Black Betty to take off my jean shorts, I couldn't tell you how I managed that but it was very fun and quite well received.

Keep in mind that there are dudes who only want short shows, often they're already jerking off as they browse the site and only go private when they're about to nut. There's no getting a long show from that type, but they're as likely to nut to a nipple as to dildo action, so don't feel like you have to give a full show to everyone.

Upvote 0
T e a s e

I'm non-explicit so teasing is often the main focus of my shows, but it's also nice to have a good tease before getting to the fapping. It makes for good foreplay and for folks who like longer shows, it helps with pacing and making

I usually cam in a top and jeans or shorts, on top of a bra and panties. It gives my room a bit more "hot next-door neighbor" vibe. I did ok camming in lingerie, but wearing "real clothes" gets both the subby boys and the "tease me" gents interested, and I enjoy doing those types of shows.

Hop onto YouTube and watch some old-timey burlesque videos, Tempest Storm and the like. Note how they keep their audience engaged - show a little skin, cover it back up. Undo a fastening, then pull the garment tighter. Take off a garment with one hand, while concealing the exposed flesh with the other. Every movement is slow and deliberate, evocative.

Listening to music is super helpful, because it gives you something to move to, and you can use it to pace yourself. If someone is raring at the bit telling me to get naked, I try to take about one verse + one chorus to remove each garment, aiming to be naked after about one song - that gives someone in a hurry enough time to reasonably get off, and I don't wind up feeling like I just took everything off for almost nothing. If, on the other hand, they asked for a tease show, they get a *tease show*. My crowning achievement was taking the entirety of Ram Jam's Black Betty to take off my jean shorts, I couldn't tell you how I managed that but it was very fun and quite well received.

Keep in mind that there are dudes who only want short shows, often they're already jerking off as they browse the site and only go private when they're about to nut. There's no getting a long show from that type, but they're as likely to nut to a nipple as to dildo action, so don't feel like you have to give a full show to everyone.

This. The art of seduction is a powerful thing.

While lingerie is nice, there's something to be said about the "girl next door" look. Add in a great striptease, even if it's just down to bra/panties, and I'm hooked. There's two non-nude models on MFC who I visit who have great tease games. There's another model I visit who doesn't show anything in public, but explicit in private, that has a hell of a tease game.

Upvote 0
I see this site with good eyes but I wonder if I can earn decent money by obtaining such a low percentage ...
How soon can I set my rates if I am willing to offer anal sex and be explicit?
I'm a little lost on those issues, help

Upvote 0
T e a s e

Thank you so much - that is very helpful!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
I see this site with good eyes but I wonder if I can earn decent money by obtaining such a low percentage ...
How soon can I set my rates if I am willing to offer anal sex and be explicit?
I'm a little lost on those issues, help

35% isn't low payout if your rates are not low. What are your rates? Most models use premium for basic shows, and more explicit shows in exclusive. Some require a tip.
I recommend setting them to 4.99/6.99.

Upvote 0
35% isn't low payout if your rates are not low. What are your rates? Most models use premium for basic shows, and more explicit shows in exclusive. Some require a tip.
I recommend setting them to 4.99/6.99.
Hi ... I have not signed up for the site yet, so I am analyzing the pros and cons, thank you very much for your response.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
I've done a quick search of the forums but haven't been able to find an answer. Does Streamate have a referral program similar to Chaturbate's? That is a link I use to sign up and the model gets a percentage of all my purchases?

Upvote 0
I've done a quick search of the forums but haven't been able to find an answer. Does Streamate have a referral program similar to Chaturbate's? That is a link I use to sign up and the model gets a percentage of all my purchases?
MODEL NAME.cammodels.com

Upvote 0
The new Streamate site is actually pretty great. The region filters ONLY display what you want now, as opposed to merely changing the sort order. Hovering over a model also lets you know immediately whether she's available or in private/exclusive.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Anyone else is having his profile pic replaced by a live pic in the homepage on Streamate?

Upvote 0
Anyone else is having his profile pic replaced by a live pic in the homepage on Streamate?
If you're hovering over your pic with your cursor when you see it, that's supposed to happen. It's obnoxious, but they decided it was a good idea.

Upvote 0
If you're hovering over your pic with your cursor when you see it, that's supposed to happen. It's obnoxious, but they decided it was a good idea.
No, it actually does it even when I'm not hovering over it. Right now it shows a pic from my yesterday's night stream. It's not inviting, my profile pic is .-.

Upvote 0
No, it actually does it even when I'm not hovering over it. Right now it shows a pic from my yesterday's night stream. It's not inviting, my profile pic is .-.
That's rather bizarre. The glitches this week have been unreal.

Upvote 0
Just message support and tell them you’d like a static profile picture. (I believe that’s what it’s called)

Upvote 0
How do you turn on exclusives? A lot of new models seem to have no idea how to do that, so I'm assuming it's more difficult than it has to be.

Upvote 0
How do you turn on exclusives? A lot of new models seem to have no idea how to do that, so I'm assuming it's more difficult than it has to be.
you go into the rates and shows section on the first page after logging into streamate models (its bottom right) and it gives you the option to price premium and exclusive.

Upvote 0