AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question/answer and general information

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 8603

It would be nice to have threads for everyone that can't get into model's only to get information on how to cam on Streamate more effectively.
So here we are!
Share any information about camming on Streamate.com or ask questions related to camming on SM here!

Important links of note:

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Streamate <this wiki has tons of info from wonderful women on this forum, please read it thoroughly!
https://twitter.com/StreamateModels <this is Vanessa, the in house recruiter. You should, if at all possible, sign up under her if you can. She isn't a studio, and doesn't take any money from you.
http://streamaterecruiting.com/ <This is the site that Vanessa uses to recruit. Use the form there to sign up. It is NOT a studio and is the same as joining directly from streamate.com, except Vanessa can answer questions in a pinch if you've exhausted all other avenues and still need a question answered.

Models, please add anything of note and feel free to ask questions!

I wish I knew. I recently was on a live “break” while after an exclusive getting ready to get back to stream and a member I’ve been hoping to block came in and I blocked him during my “break” and I learned that does not really block them.
Oh yeah, my question was about the cammodel earnings but I know what you mean with the blocking issue too. I raised it as an issue with support recently and they said it's a known bug!

Upvote 0
First time poster here! Has anyone had the issue of incorrect tip amounts in your earnings report? As in, I can see the tip amount that was sent to me in chat but it isn't right when I go back to see my earnings.

Upvote 0
First time poster here! Has anyone had the issue of incorrect tip amounts in your earnings report? As in, I can see the tip amount that was sent to me in chat but it isn't right when I go back to see my earnings.
Welcome! Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but if you weren't already aware you only receive a percentage of the amount that is tipped. This is shown on the Price and Revenue categories of the reports. For example, if a customer tips you $1 or $100 that is the Price and your Revenue is $0.35 or $35. You never receive the full 100% of the tip or any spending from your customers. If that's not the case however, you should contact support.

Upvote 0
There was a glitch going on over the weekend where people werent getting their correct 35%. I saw numerous people talking about it on twitter. So make sure you check you amounts

Upvote 0
There was a glitch going on over the weekend where people werent getting their correct 35%. I saw numerous people talking about it on twitter. So make sure you check you amounts
do you know whether this glitch was happening to individual transactions or whole days/the whole week? I cba to go check through 1000s od transactions lol

Upvote 0
do you know whether this glitch was happening to individual transactions or whole days/the whole week? I cba to go check through 1000s od transactions lol
I saw a screenshot that looked like it was transactions. But im not completely sure. I didnt stream during the time this seemed to be going on and my stuff is okay today. And my stuff from Friday seemed to be okay as well.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone! I can't go online. The loading wheel keeps spinning and that's it. But it says I was online today? Does anyone else have this problem?

Upvote 0
Back to camming after a few years off. Can I delete my account and start a new one right away or is there a waiting period? I think MFC had a 1 or 2 year waiting period between deleting your account and starting a new one, but that was forever ago and Idk if they have that anymore or if it's changed.

Upvote 0
Hey I was wondering if anyone can tell me why my stream says "Possible CPU bandwidth issues" and is poor even though by every metric I have checked I should be able to stream in 4k with no problems?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 11.09.26 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 11.09.26 PM.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
Hey I was wondering if anyone can tell me why my stream says "Possible CPU bandwidth issues" and is poor even though by every metric I have checked I should be able to stream in 4k with no problems?
Try selecting the lower setting in settings menu…I just got a 4K as well and that’s what I had to do. It worked!

Upvote 0
This might be a silly question to ask but im gonna go for it cuz these people that just wanna see me naked and leave are driving me nuts, But how long do you guys take to get naked if thats something you offer? I used to just start after 30 seconds but in the last few months I have been teasing as long as I can with a bare minimum or 1 and half to 2 minutes till Im completely naked. Im not sure if this is way to long. But I just wanted some insight since i have been trying to structure my shows differently.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
This might be a silly question to ask but im gonna go for it cuz these people that just wanna see me naked and leave are driving me nuts, But how long do you guys take to get naked if thats something you offer? I used to just start after 30 seconds but in the last few months I have been teasing as long as I can with a bare minimum or 1 and half to 2 minutes till Im completely naked. Im not sure if this is way to long. But I just wanted some insight since i have been trying to structure my shows differently.

I don't begin to touch any piece of clothing for removal until at least 30 seconds. I am usually wearing a top and bottom and try not to be fully nude until it's been over a minute. This goes for premium and exclusives, I don't do gold shows.

Upvote 0
I have a 5 minute minimum before full nudity. I do not offer gold shows.
What do you do for 5 minutes before you get naked? Do you get a lot of bad ratings? I noticed a small uptick in 1 ratings when I started doing 2 minutes in. Thankfully I can get them removed since its less then 3 minutes but it creates extra work for me. But Im trying to figure out how I wanna change my shows so Im not so burnt out.

Upvote 0
Does anyone use epoccam for streamate? I have it connected from my iphone to PC just fine but streamate won't list it as an option for my camera on SM connect. I used to use neuralcam live perfectly fine when I had a macbook but finding a solution from iphone to PC is a nightmare :(

Upvote 0
Is Streamate EVER going to fix the problem where the stream is upside down? Thumbnail video is fine, but when you enter the chat, it's upside down. Probably has something to do with the model being on a mobile device that can change display orientations.

Upvote 0
Hello! This is Millie from Streamate 😊 Please feel free to reach out to me at millie@streamate in order to assist you with your case.

Is Streamate EVER going to fix the problem where the stream is upside down? Thumbnail video is fine, but when you enter the chat, it's upside down. Probably has something to do with the model being on a mobile device that can change display orientations.

Upvote 0
Are the Webinars recorded to watch later and if so where?
the webinar was recorded. I'm not sure where it will be posted... I was there live, and other than releasing they have dynamic pricing now, not much for helpful info

Upvote 0