AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LushRogue

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 12, 2013
anyone else have trouble with support!? been a week & have yet to be helped. i just want to work again, but it won't let me stream.

what's your favorite camming site? i'm about to give up on Streamate. i'm open to anything, but Chaturbate or LiveJasmin.

it won't let me stream.. it won't let me go live. my I.d expires next month, but the only thing they said is i can stream as long as i submit new id by then. otherwise ill be suspended.

i can't go live & it says my page is no longer active. im able to login but that's about it. they won't respond to my messages.. other than that.

it pretty much just reloads when i click on "start my show"

maybe the ID expiring is why it's being a bit temperamental? Never had that issue before but usually the support ppl are pretty quick with handling issues. You could always try hoping on another site in the mean time or doing skype show's until it clears up

Lots of gals are having issues with SM support. I am part of another thread and we constantly complain about how automated their response sounds or that they don't respond to the 10 emails we send about 1 issue. I had an ID expired issue that got resolved by emailing Liz at SM.

It took SM about 3 days to answer my question. And don't think about calling them, I made that mistake and all they really say is "have you read the manual" and they'll refer you to their support page. -_-

anyone else have trouble with support!? been a week & have yet to be helped. i just want to work again, but it won't let me stream.

what's your favorite camming site? i'm about to give up on Streamate. i'm open to anything, but Chaturbate or LiveJasmin.
Hey did you ever get help for streamate support? I have some questions that I really need answered and it infuriates me that there's no phone number for performers to call and get help! That is just so wrong! They did not answer any of my questions in the email. Does anyone have any other way to contact streamate and get help quick for performers??

I always email Liz when support goes MIA or sending me automated questions.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Val Vega
Status
Not open for further replies.