AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming playlists

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2015
So I've jumped around various music streaming services over the years and most recently I'm moving from Pandora (Shuffle station ftw) to Google Music. I'm hitting the point where the "I'm feeling lucky" playlists are generating lists I can run for hours with some barely listened to/unknown artists sprinkled in, but I want those unknowns to show up more often.

I was wondering, do any of you have any playlists you are proud of or vibe to? Any genre any language (seeing that kpop thread brought back memories). Hopefully I dont forget but I plan on trimming the 3-4 hiphop/r&b lists I have now into a condensed version in the future. Hopefully I'll be able to work additional genres soon as well

I loooovveee Spotify, was never a fan of Pandora :/ Bbbbbut just recently got a record player so I'm taking it back old school for a while :)
I try using my record player too! I love it a lot, I just hate the fact that mine is so old so I have to change it like every 10-20min depending on the vinyl on. So for that reason I've been sticking to spotify myself! :) I've been looking for some decent playlists on there. So far my favourite has been jazz stuff. It seems to give my room a different appeal. Like a break to all the hip hop and pop I hear when I've visited other rooms.

Btw very nice to meet you Miss_D and Boog. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.