AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Street Fighter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D0mino

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 13, 2010
Florida
www.dominowned.com
If I didn't do it, someone was bound to start a Street Fighter thread.

Also, am I the only one who has a boner for the new Super Street Fighter 4 character Hakan?

They saved him for last for obvious reasons. He looks to be a total badass.

I was into SF4 on 360 online for a good while, then I completely stopped playing it for some reason. Haven't played it since.

I can tear shit up with Blanka, he's always been my best character.

I'm planning on buying SSFIV when it comes out, but I haven't really been following the new character reveals all that much.

my friends convinced me to get SFIV for the 360 because that's all they were playing for a couple months, so I figured I might as well get on the bandwagon. I didn't play much outside that though and I haven't touched it in a couple months.

D0mino said:
burnside986 said:
I feel like a chimp with a calculator when I play SF4. Dosent stop me from trying though. My hadouken is strong.

two words, my friend. Fight Stick.

Seriously, not the crappy $50 one either, go whole hog and get the Tournament Stick. I actually got the cheaper Mad Catz stick and swapped out the guts for Sanwa arcade parts, and the movement is great, I just wish the body itself was a little heftier (the tournament stick is bigger and heavier, and has arcade quality parts as well).

These games were not made for controllers.

Keithy said:
I'm waiting for Super Street Fighter IV Turbo EX plus Alpha Championship Edition.

1996 said that you can keep the joke, just as long as your check for the usage rights clears. :(

oh my god i can't wait for this game to come out! i follow the street fighter scene pretty close on the srk forums. ive been a pad warrior for soo many years and now i'm trying to rid my self of that with my MVC2 stick. getting it on the 360 and later i'll get it for the ps3. can't wait to play makoto and ibuki.

Definitely getting SSFIV when it comes out, but on PS3. I just stick with the d-pad since it's usable and I'm not a super serious player or anything. Just play with friends mostly.

I hear the new girl Juri is pretty easy to use. I main Cammy currently but I may try out Juri some if she's easy to play as.

I know you've all seen this already, but I just had to post it.

Makes me go OHHHOOOOO every time.

Debater86 said:
Definitely getting SSFIV when it comes out, but on PS3. I just stick with the d-pad since it's usable and I'm not a super serious player or anything. Just play with friends mostly.

I hear the new girl Juri is pretty easy to use. I main Cammy currently but I may try out Juri some if she's easy to play as.
Hey there are a lot of great pad warriors out there. Shizza from I think so cal is a great chun li pad player. Just boils down to wgat your more comfortable with.

dynamic said:

anyone going to EVO this year? i'm trying to go. last year was insane. going to midwest championships may 8th and 9th chicago. top 2 finishers in sf4 get a semi final seed in EVO this year.

captaincourag3 said:
dynamic said:

anyone going to EVO this year? i'm trying to go. last year was insane. going to midwest championships may 8th and 9th chicago. top 2 finishers in sf4 get a semi final seed in EVO this year.

I am looking into it. I've never been so, I really want to try and make this one. Although I am also trying to make it to PAX so I might have to choose between the two -.-

Music for Super Street Fighter 4 has been released, and I must say, Cody's theme is complete and utter win. Not as good as Hakan's...but close.

Best Buy put it on the shelves yesterday. I love their stupidity. Thank you! 'scuse me while I go drop off the face of the earth.

D0mino said:
Best Buy put it on the shelves yesterday. I love their stupidity. Thank you! 'scuse me while I go drop off the face of the earth.

awesome! wish i could find it early. guess i'll be playing sf4 for another couple days.

i heard you talking about the daigo vs justin wong match tonight. i would have said i watched it but i never log in to chat. but here it is with no lag. the stream of the event was so freakin laggy. the level up guys usually have the best streams out there. i hope its good for midwest championships.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfJgS1C0 ... youtu.be&a

also if any fighting game enthusiasts are out there, this documentary is pretty sweet. and the first 45 min are for download now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb76Sn1YvTc

Haven't had a ton of time to play SSFIV, however playing online I have 10 wins out of 50 matches. At this rate, I will never make the playoffs. :(

SSF4 is the shit, and to officially get myself back into the habit, I bought this last Friday:

9ZYZn.jpg

@selshan- thats a nice stick. the new super sticks are great. i have a SE modded stick, a TE mvc2 stick, and a stick i'm building right now. but i'm ashamed to say, i do still play with the pad to. haha.

a little note, last weekend there was midwest championships in northbrook, il. i went and played some really good folks. i went 4-2 for the day. lost to mr. calipower OG himself, alex valle. he is godlike. he gave me some really good tips after the match.

just for those who don't know, go here www.shoryuken.com for all fighting game knowledge. and there is an east coast championships next weekend. should be streamed by seb, mr.fadc, or someone. and devastation 3 day tourney is june 18th-20th. evo is july 9th-11th. some big tourneys coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.