AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stretch marks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2015
Hi there! :hello2:

Im deciding on being a cam girl.. But im so affraid that people will not like me because of my stretch marks. Im not bbw but i am heavy. Since i fluxuate in weight all the time my skin stretches and shrinks. That causes stretch marks on my skin. Will that be a problem? Im married and my husband loves my body but i dont think thats enough. Im not of low self esteem. But THAT issue just gets to me a bit. :oops:

Can someone help me out? Thanks :thumbleft:

Will there be people who make rude comments about it? Totally.

Will there be people who don't care at all (maybe don't even notice) and are just totally infatuated by how much of a babe you are? Absolutely.

Part of being a cam girl is dealing with bullies, trolls, and rude people constantly. It comes with the territory. Luckily, there's the "ban" and "ignore" button which always comes in handy, but there will always be people who want to try and bring you down. You've really got to have a thick skin in this industry.

Watch cams. Do more research. Work on your own self image. That's about all the advice I can give. Good luck!

Step 1: Sign up on Clips4Sale
Step 2: Film your marks
Step 3: Follow my lead and profit the hell out of them
Step 4: Develop a devoted following that adores your marks and sends you beautiful feedback on the regular

:thumbleft: :handgestures-salute:
You're welcome

If you have good lighting you might not even have people noticing them. I have stretch marks… on my ass no less (and that was my biggest selling point when i was camming :cool: ) guys loved my butt and never noticed them or at least never mentioned that they noticed them.

Also a huge part is being confident in who you are - there are PLENTY of models out there who have noticeable stretch marks (even some top 20-50 models) that I've seen, but not much is said about their body because they are always confident in their appearance.

Own who you are and rock the shit out of your body. Always remember you're uniqueness is beautiful :h: :love10:

Members may notice stretch marks, but wont be too concerned by them. As someone into flawless, perfect skin in a model, one of my favourites has them. She has topped every site she has been on, her members (including someone as selective on perfect skin as I am), just don't care.
It is actually highly likely that no one at all will notice them, even if they are obvious. You can pretty much ignore that you have them as a model.

I have stretch marks on my ass, thighs, hips, love handles, and tits. No one has ever said a word about it. If they did, pffft bye. Good lighting will make them less apparent, good members won't give a fuck either way. :-D Present yourself as confident and comfortable with your appearance, and you'll be golden.

Some people like stretch marks.
Some people don't care about stretch marks.
Some people don't like stretch marks.

That's their problem, not yours. :)

My stretch marks bother me, so I hide them. I use one gold umbrella with a sheer white sheet over it (homemade soft box) in my lighting setup along with tanning lotion on my skin. I also have a dark ring under my belly which I ad highlights to in order to minimize. Nobody has noticed them since I started doing this.

None of us are perfect. It's your choice on how you want to portray yourself. I'm really self conscience about my stomach and always have been.

I also make myself a sugar scrub with coffee grounds, sugar, and olive oil. using this once a week has help my skin overall, but also smooth's the scars over time.

I've had three kids and my stomach is covered in stretch marks. It has never affected me on cam, to my knowledge...I'm sure people who are anti-stretch-mark have come and gone, but I've never had anyone comment on them. That said, lighting is your friend; if I dim the lights they're much more obvious than if I'm in a well-lit room.
Own it. Confidence is sexy.

I have had three kids and gained and lost a ton of weight. My stretch marks are part of who I am I have embraced them, and the only thing I have ever heard about them is,

MMMMMMM, Stretch marks.

I've had stretchmarks since puberty, so you would think I'd be used to them after over a decade. Only within the last year or so have I really become comfortable with them. I used to photoshop them out of my pictures and I don't bother anymore. When you're staring at yourself for hours on end day after day you either need to learn to accept your body or change what you don't like, otherwise it will drive you crazy. There will be trolls about everything on the internet but my stretchmarks are some of my least picked on things, for what it's worth.

It can also depend on what site you decide to cam on.

If you choose MFC for example the resolutions are pretty poor, even in their supposed "HD" option, so it's quite possible no one will even be able to see your stretch marks anyway. People will probably only ever see them if you choose to make HD videos.

fandango said:

If you choose MFC for example the resolutions are pretty poor, even in their supposed "HD" option, so it's quite possible no one will even be able to see your stretch marks anyway. People will probably only ever see them if you choose to make HD videos.

And even with that, generally I've noticed they don't show up well on camera, especially if the room is pretty brightly lit. No one noticed mine, and even when I mentioned during my first few shows my worries about my appearance everyone was super nice and supportive, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Reactions: Picnic and ACFFAN69
Those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

fandango said:

Lol the first time I switched from MFC to Streamate, I got on cam and everyone was like "Is that...a silver hair?!" HD you betrayed me! :lol:

But yeah, no, in all seriousness everyone has flaws, even the flawless looking ones (they just hide it well). Personally I'd rather enjoy being around someone with a flaw or two for years, than watch someone who's only characteristic is being flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.