AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat check bounced

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2022
Hi, has anyone else had a check bounce from Stripchat? I was really impressed with the set up of the site and model support at first, but since the 1st payment issue, I've had doubts about them. The way the tokens are counted, the time of cutoff on Sundays etc...it's all very sketchy. Compared to My Free Cams, which has a lot more detailed information about the token count and emit checks with some actual information on them and company name. Stripchat is using some pay service for its checks.

Hi, has anyone else had a check bounce from Stripchat? I was really impressed with the set up of the site and model support at first, but since the 1st payment issue, I've had doubts about them. The way the tokens are counted, the time of cutoff on Sundays etc...it's all very sketchy. Compared to My Free Cams, which has a lot more detailed information about the token count and emit checks with some actual information on them and company name. Stripchat is using some pay service for its checks.

Hey @HoneyJaxxx
Sorry to hear you have had issues with your payment but bouncing cheques is not something that occurs.
I would like to assist you and investigate further therefore, please email me (charlie@stripchat.com) from your SC registered email address, note your SC username in the email and reference this forum.

Please note:
  • Payments are calculated on Sunday midnight (UTC timezone) which includes earnings from the week before (Monday morning until Sunday night).
  • Your Payment History page provides all payment information including the exact token amount and monetary value.
  • The breakdown of your earnings can also be located via your Earnings Token History page
  • Should you not be satisfied with the payment option you have initially selected, please be advised you are able to change from Cheque to an alternative payment method at any time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.