AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

STRIPCHAT payment issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2023
I need help!!! I am having a really hard time with Stripchat support regarding a payment that wasn't received. My information was filled out / saved correctly but Stripchat neglected to fill this in on their end when issuing payment. After a week of inquiries and being told to wait longer, I was finally able to get the remittance bank info and determine the error and which end it was on. I have been contacting support for days with nothing more than "someone will contact you when we know anything" or "wait 24 hours".
This is thousands of dollars that is unaccounted for, and am concerned about the most recent payment being rejected as well if they've made the same mistake. There is no other resource to get in touch with someone who doesn't give me automated replies with zero urgency. I just signed a new lease after getting a renovicton notice and I am / was counting on the payment for first and last on a new place. I have been given zero information and offered zero resolution no matter who I speak to (multiple agents) and no matter how urgent I tell them this is. Can anyone help me? I saw some girls on here having similar issues and receiving some help on here, hoping for the same. I'd appreciate it SO much! I'm just asking for a simple reissue of payment, when this will happen, and to ensure this doesn't happen again.

THANK YOU!

Hey @rebeccaxo

The information you enter in your payment settings is the information that's automatically used to make your payments - we do not manually transfer that info manually anywhere else.
If the info entered within your payment settings is incorrect, the payment will not be transferred successfully, like any banking system.

In saying this, your funds are not lost.
It is likely that your funds will now bounce back from your bank, back to us but in order for us to regenerate your payment again, we must wait for the funds to be returned.

I know it's stressful when you don't receive your payments, but please try not to worry.. we will sort this out.

Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and assist you further.

Upvote 0

IMPORTANT NOTE:

No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments,
please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

Upvote 0
Hey @rebeccaxo

The information you enter in your payment settings is the information that's automatically used to make your payments - we do not manually transfer that info manually anywhere else.
If the info entered within your payment settings is incorrect, the payment will not be transferred successfully, like any banking system.

In saying this, your funds are not lost.
It is likely that your funds will now bounce back from your bank, back to us but in order for us to regenerate your payment again, we must wait for the funds to be returned.

I know it's stressful when you don't receive your payments, but please try not to worry.. we will sort this out.

Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and assist you further.
My information didn't change/ wasn't edited. My information was there and they need transit, institution, swift, account, and financial institution address and this was all provided. Everything was included in the payment except for the transit and bank address. This has been confirmed by my bank and the remittance bank stripchat uses for the wires. There is also no notice telling me my payment settings aren't filled out/ filled out incorrectly as this is what happens when something is missing but nothing was edited because there was no need to do so and payments were being deposited without issue until now so what's being said doesn't make sense and this isn't just happening to me, but other models as well during the same pay period which indicates to me a larger issue that no one has addressed. Being told to continue to wait while with no answers while trying to pay bills and make my rent without being paid has literally brought me to tears and has impacted me so severely that I haven't been able to stream because I cannot focus and I'm just in a constant state or worry and upset over this. I really appreciate your willingness to help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.