AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com has had someone who claims to be an employee...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2022
Stripchat has had a scammer who stands as an employee pretend to provide opportunities and use me AND proceed not to pay me. It's really nasty and a gross environment when every time I login this guy would message me and say he's an employee of Stripchat and "I'm stroking to you now" "nice private show babe". Dude said I'd get paid for the photos. I know you're thinking "you're stupid". But, he has AN ACTUAL ADMIN USERNAME ON STRIPCHAT.COM. They don't pay you. They don't respond. These are not the times to play with people. Yet, here we go 🙃

Stripchat has had a scammer who stands as an employee pretend to provide opportunities and use me AND proceed not to pay me. It's really nasty and a gross environment when every time I login this guy would message me and say he's an employee of Stripchat and "I'm stroking to you now" "nice private show babe". Dude said I'd get paid for the photos. I know you're thinking "you're stupid". But, he has AN ACTUAL ADMIN USERNAME ON STRIPCHAT.COM. They don't pay you. They don't respond. These are not the times to play with people. Yet, here we go 🙃

Please note that all our staff can be identified by the unique blue colour of their usernames, followed by a small star with the "admin" symbol. Trust only our verified admins in blue. For more information, please refer to our article: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en...265-How-to-find-the-administrator-in-the-chat.

Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 11.49.43 AM.png

It is forbidden for anyone else to claim they are SC staff when they do not have this blue colour and admin icon therefore please PM the username of this user that you are referring to so we can investigate and take further action.

Upvote 0
permanent ban him and ignore him , also printscreen the chat with him . if he comes with another account ban him again . he is no admin he is only a scammer

Upvote 0
Please note that all our staff can be identified by the unique blue colour of their usernames, followed by a small star with the "admin" symbol. Trust only our verified admins in blue. For more information, please refer to our article: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en...265-How-to-find-the-administrator-in-the-chat.

View attachment 92197

It is forbidden for anyone else to claim they are SC staff when they do not have this blue colour and admin icon therefore please PM the username of this user that you are referring to so we can investigate and take further action.

permanent ban him and ignore him , also printscreen the chat with him . if he comes with another account ban him again . he is no admin he is only a scammer
Sadly he's an actual admin on the site. It's literally HRLIVEHELP. He's literally an employee. I'm not going for that he's another guy on the site. Na he's an employee and needs to pay period. It's an admin. I can't even block him. I can't ban him off of my account either.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sadly he's an actual admin on the site. It's literally HRLIVEHELP. He's literally an employee.
Can you verify this name, Charlie?

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Hi @AmberCutie , Chloe here; I am backing Charlie this week (she is having some rest).

I could not find information about the user with this nickname (neither among users, nor among administrators).
But I would very much like to look into the matter, of course.

@StilettosChoker , can I ask for a little more information in private messages?

I'll investigate further and then post the results here

Upvote 0
Sadly he's an actual admin on the site. It's literally HRLIVEHELP. He's literally an employee. I'm not going for that he's another guy on the site. Na he's an employee and needs to pay period. It's an admin. I can't even block him. I can't ban him off of my account either.

Hey all
I have also searched for this username and it is not a username on our site.
@StilettosChoker Please confirm the username so we can look further into this.

Upvote 0
I am extremely curious about more for this and how it happened (and where) and just the outcome too.
Was anything else mentioned about this and was it resolved (I mean, in the understanding of how/where etc)?

Upvote 0
They've been totally deleted from what I see. Stripchat said the profile is complete scum. That's all I've heard back. Nothing more nothing less... love that ass to the wind feeling.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
They've been totally deleted from what I see. Stripchat said the profile is complete scum. That's all I've heard back. Nothing more nothing less... love that ass to the wind feeling.
That really sucks that some scumbag took advantage of you :(

As both Charlie and Chloe have said there is no user currently registered with that name that I can see (by typing https://stripchat.com/user/HRLIVEHELP into the browser, which should go to their profile if they exist).

Have you been communicating directly with @Charlie_SC or @xChloe on this? Or did you just raise a ticket with SC Help? Without extra information, and since there is no user with that name, I guess there is little that they can do really.

And a reminder for all who use SC (models and users) as both Charlie and Chloe have said, SC admins appear in chat as BLUE colour with a star and the word "ADMIN" after their name. In a little over 3 years as a user. I have never seen one "in the wild" as it were.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0

So the interaction was on the stripchat website? Take screenshots and show, maybe there is a slight typo in the name you've told us.

Upvote 0
I did a little investigation.

The visitor used the letter "l" in his nickname instead of a capital "i" and that's why I couldn't find him right away.

Of course, this guy has never had administrator status. It was just some user with tokens who allowed himself to cheat models (very briefly, hehe).

In any case, I'm glad you reported the situation.

If such a question came up, it means we should think about how to tell chathosts about the difference between users and admins again and in detail.

Upvote 0
I did a little investigation.

The visitor used the letter "l" in his nickname instead of a capital "i" and that's why I couldn't find him right away.

Of course, this guy has never had administrator status. It was just some user with tokens who allowed himself to cheat models (very briefly, hehe).

In any case, I'm glad you reported the situation.

If such a question came up, it means we should think about how to tell chathosts about the difference between users and admins again and in detail.
I agree and I appreciate your concern and help. Thank you!

Upvote 0
if you click in the profile there is a grey face with crosses instead of eyes. This means their account is banned.

It must display differently for models and users? For me, early and also now it doesn't display like he is banned/deleted, it shows a regular image (H) for an avatar, not the face with the X for eyes.
It still shows the options for "add friend", "send gift" etc too for me.

Edit:
Ok that theory is wrong, for me on my verified account it shows the same as it does for my regular user account

It does on a guest account for me too.
Both Opera and Chrome.

Strange how it displays differently for us

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It must display differently for models and users? For me, early and also now it doesn't display like he is banned/deleted, it shows a regular image (H) for an avatar, not the face with the X for eyes.
Same. The cheater's profile displays like any user profile to me, not the deleted user avatar/smiley with crosses for eyes. See pic.
It's maybe worth noting that my user profile looked "deleted" while I was temporarily blocked from the site last autumn.

Deleted/site blocked user:
deleted.png

Upvote 0
@Brett M @CheeseMoon hmmm, looks like a cache problem for me, thanks, will see what might be wrong.

But the user is deleted 100% :)

Hi Chloe, I was wondering if you think it would be a good idea if at some point soon, you give a popup with the example image of what a real staff member looks like before models can start their broadcast.
So when they scroll to the bottom and click "start broadcast" before it does, give a quick and simple popup saying that there are lots of people trying to imitate staff but here is an example of what areal one looks like etc. Then they click "ok" and they can start the broadcast as normal. Only make it do it once, just so they all know what a real staff member should/does look like and how they do stand out exactly.

I know you could make it as a notification for models but I think a popup like this will [hopefully, assuming they dont just ignore it] help a lot more

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe, I was wondering if you think it would be a good idea if at some point soon, you give a popup with the example image of what a real staff member looks like before models can start their broadcast.
So when they scroll to the bottom and click "start broadcast" before it does, give a quick and simple popup saying that there are lots of people trying to imitate staff but here is an example of what areal one looks like etc. Then they click "ok" and they can start the broadcast as normal. Only make it do it once, just so they all know what a real staff member should/does look like and how they do stand out exactly.

I know you could make it as a notification for models but I think a popup like this will [hopefully, assuming they dont just ignore it] help a lot more
I think popups are kind of a pain in the ass tbh, I think an auto message thats hidden from members that posts on to the chat every time a broadcast starts would be more helpful, along with some kind of FAQ page that could be bookmarked with the same information, maybe even the usernames of current staff. (doing it once is good, but by the time you get someone pretending to be a site admin you proberly would have forgotten what the notice said)

I also think it would be pretty useful to block members from being able to set usernames like admin, siteadmin, livehelp, helpdesk or anything else that could be interpreted as working for the site.

Upvote 0

Now on the Start broadcasting page (which the model sees before the broadcast begins) there is a "Be Careful" block where we provide all the information about admins (with pictures).

But we'll think of something else to come up with, I suppose.

Upvote 0
To the naked eye it appears he's not banned/deleted

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 12.23.56 PM.png

Upvote 0
I also think it would be pretty useful to block members from being able to set usernames like admin, siteadmin, livehelp, helpdesk or anything else that could be interpreted as working for the site.
^ Absolutely this. Should be applied by all cam sites IMO.
Even then, folk still get creative, like the one below.
But it would eliminate much of the potential to be fooled, especially in a busy room.
private tester.png

Upvote 0

Edit:
Ok that theory is wrong, for me on my verified account it shows the same as it does for my regular user account

It does on a guest account for me too.
Both Opera and Chrome.

Strange how it displays differently for us
Yep, still for me too.

Upvote 0
It shows up plain as day and quite frankly it's a shame. And to see that the level has risen for this scum is complete trash. Please get rid of that person. I'd hate for other chicks to go through what I'm going through. This is supposed to be honest fun. You can't tell me the rules of the "Life" has changed so much so that basic assholes can still thrive. Stripchat is nice. It'd be nice if it's kept that way.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.