AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Hi @xChloe

I have looked in your FAQ Help Center for this question but can't find anything relating to it.
When a model is verified, is it from that moment on that her "new tag" status begins or is it from her very first broadcast? I assume it's the same as everywhere else right, and it begins from the day she is verified?
Also, how long does the new tag status remain? Is it 14 days or less?

Thanks in advance
from her first broadcast , 14 days

Upvote 0
I assume it's the same as everywhere else right, and it begins from the day she is verified?
I believe CB is the only site to have it start from the day a person is verified (which is absolutely ridiculous, since you never know how long will it take the for you to get verified and therefore it's more difficult to plan your schedule to use the new status most effectively). Everywhere else that I know of it starts when you first broadcast.

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I have looked in your FAQ Help Center for this question but can't find anything relating to it.
When a model is verified, is it from that moment on that her "new tag" status begins or is it from her very first broadcast? I assume it's the same as everywhere else right, and it begins from the day she is verified?
Also, how long does the new tag status remain? Is it 14 days or less?

Thanks in advance

You have already received several correct answers so that I will join :)

The countdown of the two-week promotional period starts from the first online appearance (from the moment when the model clicks on the "START SHOW" button on the broadcasting page).

Upvote 0
How do I block a model from messaging me?
EVERY day I get 1 or 2 messages from her. I don't remember visiting her room or tipping her or adding to friends.
I have recently been in her room to look in the PM Tab to see if there is a "block" option there, but there is not. I don't see one anywhere but there definitely did use to be the option I can remember using it before.

Right now I have her messages in "Message Requests" but every time she (i think it's studio boss) messages me it shows as 1 new message which is annoying and then shows as "1 new message request". It's just annoying seeing it and looking and it's just her again. Please can you add back a block option, or a way to "ignore" the messages so they do not appear in your NEW notifications at all? A block option would be the best in my opinion.

Thanks

Upvote 0
I have recently been in her room to look in the PM Tab to see if there is a "block" option there, but there is not. I don't see one anywhere but there definitely did use to be the option I can remember using it before.
I think the "block this user" option disappeared with the last messaging update. And I agree with you that the "only allow messages from favourites and friends" should actually do that. As it is now, anyone can message you as before. Messages from non-friends/favourites are just hidden in "message requests" and generates the new message red dot as if nothing was different. It's pretty noisy.

Somehow I don't think SC realize just how many unsolicited messages a user gets just by being online.

So it's the exact same as before only with a different user interface; before logging off SC I have to spend 5 minutes cleaning the inbox of unwanted messages.

Upvote 0
I think the "block this user" option disappeared with the last messaging update. And I agree with you that the "only allow messages from favourites and friends" should actually do that. As it is now, anyone can message you as before. Messages from non-friends/favourites are just hidden in "message requests" and generates the new message red dot as if nothing was different. It's pretty noisy.

Somehow I don't think SC realize just how many unsolicited messages a user gets just by being online.

So it's the exact same as before only with a different user interface; before logging off SC I have to spend 5 minutes cleaning the inbox of unwanted messages.

I agree 100%.
I am not even red so I can imagine how annoying it is for everyone that is.
I think though, it seems to be that they message anyone who is currently a colour, regardless of what colour, because it indicates they have tokens.
I got another one today from a similar name, both names ending "_queen". Maybe coincidence, maybe not. Either way, it's annoying - I decline the friendships, I mark the messages as read, I clear the conversation, yet they constantly come back the next day when I get a new message.

Upvote 0
I am not even red so I can imagine how annoying it is for everyone that is.
I think though, it seems to be that they message anyone who is currently a colour, regardless of what colour, because it indicates they have tokens.
It's my experience too. Masquerading as a ridiculously low user level helps somewhat, but once you start tipping they are all over you (to exaggerate a bit). I have mentioned this before, but I get friend requests from models (always level 11) almost every time I put in the first tip in a room. It's nearly instant. I half suspect it is the model's studio doing it, but I can't know that of course.

I realize SC has to consider the model's side in this, but they aren't doing themselves any favours the way it is now. SC messaging is being abused in both directions now.

Upvote 0
Your account has already received NEW status for two weeks. The countdown will start from your very first broadcast.

Don't forget to fill in your profile, upload photos and videos and select your show's activities :)

Looking forward to seeing you online!
I started here last week and loved my first day. Actually made it to number one new model. But Im having a terrible time with latency on stripchat (144 vs 40 on mfc at the same time) And I have reached out to support all week and no one has helped me. Can my new status be restarted after someone helps? I have a brand new computer w nvidia graphics, hardwired ethernet, the right settings, the latest version of chrome and speeds that should handle my stream. Im at a loss of what to do because I really like this site. Customer support just says thank you for your patience but Im running out of new model status and I know how important it is.

Upvote 0
I started here last week and loved my first day. Actually made it to number one new model. But Im having a terrible time with latency on stripchat (144 vs 40 on mfc at the same time) And I have reached out to support all week and no one has helped me. Can my new status be restarted after someone helps? I have a brand new computer w nvidia graphics, hardwired ethernet, the right settings, the latest version of chrome and speeds that should handle my stream. Im at a loss of what to do because I really like this site. Customer support just says thank you for your patience but Im running out of new model status and I know how important it is.

Hi!

If you have not received a proper answer yet, then write me at chloe@stripchat.com and attach please screenshots of your OBS settings (Output / Video tabs).

Our tech support will check your stream, help you set it up, and then we can return to the question of the boost period, ok?

Upvote 0
Thanks a lot for the ban user option. Although it does come with a weird problem, not so much a problem but just something that could be confusing.
Once you "ban user" from the PM, it now says "[Name] has banned you from their room for 30 days". So, it says THEY have banned me from their room. And I am now completely cut off from their room.

-------

I just discovered a horrible bug.
I am using Google Chrome on Desktop, all up to date. Oh and 1920x1080p

I have never joined a Group Show before but today I just decided I would, so I did.
I click "Join Now" and I put the stream into fullscreen mode using the icon on the video (upper right corner).
When i went to end the show, in the bottom right it says "End Private", I clicked it about 20 times and nothing happened.
I clicked the icon in the upper right to come out of fullscreen mode and now instead of it saying "End Private" it says "Quit" and this worked perfectly, i was able to end the group show and exit.

In addition to this, I noticed that the icons on the right side are slightly cut off the screen, only 2 of them: the icon for "fullscreen" and exit fullscreen, and then at the bottom right the icon for "tip menu". They are about half on the screen, and half cut off. Not sure if this has anything to do with why clicking End Private doesn't work or not, but I figured it's better I also mention it.

Thanks and have a great day/evening

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Thanks a lot for the ban user option. Although it does come with a weird problem, not so much a problem but just something that could be confusing.
Once you "ban user" from the PM, it now says "[Name] has banned you from their room for 30 days". So, it says THEY have banned me from their room. And I am now completely cut off from their room.
Banning a model and still being able to go to the room makes little sense, but I agree it's initially confusing. Didn't think about the ban only lasting 30 days though ...

• Helpful!
Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
I searched for a few terms in the help section for this but nothing shows.
I have had a model or 2 send photos or small video clips in a private message. Nothing wrong with that of course (some small "sample" clips, and some for tokens. I just tried to scroll up to see the model's one she sent for a photo for tokens to try to purchase it, but it has gone. Do models set them to expire after so long? Or do they expire by themselves? Or is this a bug? None of the photos/video clips are there and I have scrolled to the top of our conversation, and back down again a couple of times slowly.

If it is a bug and not intended, can there be a way to easily "view gallery/media" in the PM, for items the model has sent us?

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Thank you for contacting me (as always :)).

On Monday, I will clarify how this could have happened.

May I also ask you to tell me in PM the nickname (s) of the models with whom the above situation happened?

Upvote 0
Thank you for contacting me (as always :)).

On Monday, I will clarify how this could have happened.

May I also ask you to tell me in PM the nickname (s) of the models with whom the above situation happened?

There are 2 models I can remember sending free and/or paid ones and have now vanished.
I will send the names via PM as suggested.

Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
There are 2 models I can remember sending free and/or paid ones and have now vanished.
I will send the names via PM as suggested.

Most likely, the following happened: the model created a paid album or video and shared a link to it in private messages.

If the model later removed the paid content from her profile, it was removed from the messenger as well.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Most likely, the following happened: the model created a paid album or video and shared a link to it in private messages.

If the model later removed the paid content from her profile, it was removed from the messenger as well.

But how about the free ones they did? There were definitely 2 or 3 from one model who's were definitely screenshots from then and now with me there in the room. The same for the second model I gave a name for. She did 1 or 2 (her's was from when the feature was first introduced and she was having some fun/testing it)

Upvote 0
Would you please consider extending the time a ban is in place? 30 days is laughable when abusers and harassers come back the day it ends to wreak havoc. It ruins my attitude and the vibe in the room. This is for the health and safety of the models and no user who stalks and harasses your models should be allowed to do it every 30 days.

And to add - if we could turn PMs off or only allow friends to PM that would be amazing. I have it as a tip menu item because I refuse to type all day with beggars and harassers. Ignoring the pop up pms is getting hard to do though. Would love to have a nice flow to my show that isn't interrupted by constant abuse in the PMs.

Upvote 0
Would you please consider extending the time a ban is in place? 30 days is laughable when abusers and harassers come back the day it ends to wreak havoc. It ruins my attitude and the vibe in the room. This is for the health and safety of the models and no user who stalks and harasses your models should be allowed to do it every 30 days.

And to add - if we could turn PMs off or only allow friends to PM that would be amazing. I have it as a tip menu item because I refuse to type all day with beggars and harassers. Ignoring the pop up pms is getting hard to do though. Would love to have a nice flow to my show that isn't interrupted by constant abuse in the PMs.
Sadly they don’t care it’s always been an issue many of us models have pleaded with them to fix it but instead they add all these stupid unnecessary updates. You should of seen how bad it was when they forced us to interact with the greys before July 2020 and we couldn’t disable the chat for the greys. Constant insults and free quests in overwhelming amounts.

Upvote 0
Hi again Chloe,

Is there a way for a model to clear her chat history for that day?
Or if not, at what point do new viewers stop seeing messages from a certain point?

Sorry, what I mean exactly is:

Model accidentally put something in chat (something personal) at 12:09 pm
There are about 20 messages after this, plus some tips, and bot messages.
When new viewers (guests and members) enter the chat they can see that personal message she accidentally posted at 12:09pm (it's now 12:32pm).

How does a model erase/clear that message/chat so new viewers do not see that message? Or at what point does it automatically clear itself? Is it after 30 mins? 1 hr? After 100 messages? Does she need to fully end her broadcast and logout, then come back 30 minutes later?

Hope that makes sense

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have not been able to upload videos, it stays at 99% does not finish, waiting for over an hour or more, tried different videos, different sizes, no luck. Reading through this thread but haven't come across an answer yet

Upvote 0
I have not been able to upload videos, it stays at 99% does not finish, waiting for over an hour or more, tried different videos, different sizes, no luck. Reading through this thread but haven't come across an answer yet
I think that issue was up before, and if my memory serves me right (sometimes it does) the video upload worked fine with another browser.

Upvote 0
Tried a different browser and same thing happened. Cleared cookies even and no luck. I have contacted support this morning and still waiting to hear back, Thanks for trying to help

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0