AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Dont advise the model to do this, it's dangerous advice which more often than not results in models being doxed and blackmailed. Have her contact the site for them to issue the DMCA, and the site in question does not respond to DMCA requests so on top of being dangerous it would also be a waste of time.

There are pay services that Models can use to protect their privacy that will issue the DCMA on their behalf. Again, it's a difficult problem with no real resolution.

Upvote 0
There are pay services that Models can use to protect their privacy that will issue the DCMA on their behalf. Again, it's a difficult problem with no real resolution.

It's true that models can use a 3rd party service to issue a dmca, but that's not what you recommended. The advice you have in your original post was dangerous for anyone taking it at face value.

Again, models should contact the site where they work to have content taken down.

There is no need for them to pay a 3rd party service, when it comes to a models privacy the less companies they are giving out their personal information too the better.

Upvote 0
It's true that models can use a 3rd party service to issue a dmca, but that's not what you recommended. The advice you have in your original post was dangerous for anyone taking it at face value.

Again, models should contact the site where they work to have content taken down.

There is no need for them to pay a 3rd party service, when it comes to a models privacy the less companies they are giving out their personal information too the better.

Thanks for correcting me. Ironically, I was trying to find this thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/ℹ️-sending-dmca-requests.13635/

Upvote 0
Thank you bbc003 and kingmarti for the advice, I will let my model know.
hope that someday there will be some security to stop people from recording video.

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

Not sure if this is a new bug or a temporary removal, but no names have a "reply" option anymore.
There used to be "reply" and also "gift tokens", but it only shows "gift tokens" when me, as a member, clicks any other person's name.

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

Not sure if this is a new bug or a temporary removal, but no names have a "reply" option anymore.
There used to be "reply" and also "gift tokens", but it only shows "gift tokens" when me, as a member, clicks any other person's name.
I just contacted support.. apparently it is a new "feature" :eyeroll:

"
It has been recently implemented for all our users to reduce the complaints from the users related to threatening, insulting, or other inappropriate behaviour.

Thank you for your understanding."

In my opinion it really affects any talkative rooms, as it will get confusing as to who is talking to whom. Or make it so painful to have to manually type @UserName each time

Upvote 0
I just contacted support.. apparently it is a new "feature" :eyeroll:

"
It has been recently implemented for all our users to reduce the complaints from the users related to threatening, insulting, or other inappropriate behaviour.

Thank you for your understanding."

In my opinion it really affects any talkative rooms, as it will get confusing as to who is talking to whom. Or make it so painful to have to manually type @UserName each time

Well that's plain stupid.
Maybe just have it switched off for greys or something but for everyone... So many names can be difficult to type, and when you need to try warn them or tell them to check tip menu or whatever, it can take so long to respond.
Please find a way to add this back

Upvote 0
I also noticed that invisible users are truly invisible in rooms now.
It used to say "Unlimited Users: 3 ([o] 1)

In that example [o] represents the "ufo icon" for invisible users but now I tested it, and if you go invisible, you don't show in the "unlimited user" number at all. No ufo icon anymore

Upvote 0
I also noticed that invisible users are truly invisible in rooms now.
It used to say "Unlimited Users: 3 ([o] 1)

In that example [o] represents the "ufo icon" for invisible users but now I tested it, and if you go invisible, you don't show in the "unlimited user" number at all. No ufo icon anymore

Ignore this now, it works as it used to for the invisible users.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I saw a model yesterday who had her linktree link in room subject, is that allowed? I'd love to put one there myself, but don't want to risk a ban.

ETA: or is there anywhere else in my profile I could safely put it?

Upvote 0
Hi again Chloe.

I am unsure if this specific rule was set in motion for the 16th June, or if it was already there before but I would like to ask for some clarification.

"Making any arrangements for personal meetings or shows outside the site."

Ignore the first part about making arrangements to meet in person, that's kind of an obvious "not to do" one but what I am specifically wondering about is the last part:

1) Are models still allowed to sell their WhatsApp, Skype, and any other social network sites and phone numbers if it's for just keeping in contact with fans/users?
(I know you have Plasma Messenger, but many people prefer WhatsApp, Skype, etc because they already have these methods)

2) If yes to the above, are they allowed to do any form of a show if they receive TOKENS (on SC) as a payment? I am guessing no but I figured I would just ask to be 100% sure and clarify it.

I think I had a couple more questions relating to this but my mind has gone blank while writing the above.
But these are the most important questions, especially the first one.

Thanks in advance as always.

Upvote 0
1) Are models still allowed to sell their WhatsApp, Skype, and any other social network sites and phone numbers if it's for just keeping in contact with fans/users?
(I know you have Plasma Messenger, but many people prefer WhatsApp, Skype, etc because they already have these methods)

2) If yes to the above, are they allowed to do any form of a show if they receive TOKENS (on SC) as a payment? I am guessing no but I figured I would just ask to be 100% sure and clarify it.

Yes, it's ok to sell their WhatsApp, Skype, etc. for just to keep in contact with fans/users.

However, the model cannot sell / promise shows outside the site (even if payment is supposed to be in tokens on Stripchat).

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe.

I have had the following happen to me a few times when I use a translator and copy and paste it into a PM on SC.
I can't remember if it was always the same language where it does it or not, but..

I wrote a message for a model in Russian. I copy and paste the Russian into the chat, and then it gave me an error message saying I have exceeded 700 characters.
I put the text into a notepad and counted the characters - INCLUDING the spaces - and it's only 491.
Does it count Russian symbols/characters different than English ones, so this is intended or is this some kind of error/bug?

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Does it count Russian symbols/characters different than English ones, so this is intended or is this some kind of error/bug?

Yes, your guess is correct. For the Cyrillic alphabet, the limits on the number of characters are different, and the notification for users using the Cyrillic alphabet should be different too.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention; I will pass this information on to the relevant department.

Upvote 0
Hi [again], yet another query (when does this guy end?!!) haha.

1) Regarding Private Show ratings, is there a minimum duration you must be in the private for, or is there a minimum amount of tokens for the model to have earned in the show, before you can give a rating?
2) I assume it's 1 rating per minimum of 24 hours? Even if I was to take a model for a private show "now" and then another one a few hours later, I could not do a second rating?

Upvote 0
Hi [again], yet another query (when does this guy end?!!) haha.

1) Regarding Private Show ratings, is there a minimum duration you must be in the private for, or is there a minimum amount of tokens for the model to have earned in the show, before you can give a rating?
2) I assume it's 1 rating per minimum of 24 hours? Even if I was to take a model for a private show "now" and then another one a few hours later, I could not do a second rating?
Interesting question for 2). I would hope that you can rate EVERY show you have with a model no matter how many in a 24 hour period, providing it meets whatever duration parameters might be in place.

Upvote 0
Interesting question for 2). I would hope that you can rate EVERY show you have with a model no matter how many in a 24 hour period, providing it meets whatever duration parameters might be in place.

I can fully understand and I would want to be able to rate the model every single time as it would be (for a lot [most?) real and legit, but to be honest my thought for this question was so it hopefully can't be cheated/manipulated. since I think the rating plays a part for ranking.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I can fully understand and I would want to be able to rate the model every single time as it would be (for a lot [most?) real and legit, but to be honest my thought for this question was so it hopefully can't be cheated/manipulated. since I think the rating plays a part for ranking.
Bit of a sidenote, but I'm not actually sure that rating even works all the time? I've been on SC for around 10 months, done countless private shows, and know for a fact I've been rated a decent amount....and yet I still have no private show rating available. (I've contacted support about this and got a lackluster response)

I assume the system is just broken/doesn't work for everyone, but imo that implies that the frequency of rating may have less effect than customers think it does, and thus make it harder to game. The rating is meant to affect our score but it's unclear how much

Upvote 0
Bit of a sidenote, but I'm not actually sure that rating even works all the time? I've been on SC for around 10 months, done countless private shows, and know for a fact I've been rated a decent amount....and yet I still have no private show rating available. (I've contacted support about this and got a lackluster response)

The private rating system works as usual, but I'll still be happy to check your account further and maybe provide some additional info.

Please PM me your email and nickname on Stripchat

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe,

Today, the user names in the user list are no longer bold. Is this intentional or is it perhaps an update from chrome affecting it?
It's not the end of the world, of course but it just looks odd now.

Upvote 0
Hi Friends! i am a new model to STRIPCHAT i reached 530 $ as above a minimum payout..when will i get payment through international wire transfer..Today is tuesday so want to know the status of my payment pls reply THANK U

Upvote 0
Hi Friends! i am a new model to STRIPCHAT i reached 530 $ as above a minimum payout..when will i get payment through international wire transfer..Today is tuesday so want to know the status of my payment pls reply THANK U

Via the site it says "Every other Tuesday":
"We send payments every other Tuesday via:

- International Wire Transfers"

Not sure how every other Tuesday works exactly, does that mean fortnightly?

Upvote 0
Not sure how every other Tuesday works exactly, does that mean fortnightly?

Yes, I apologize for the misunderstanding: wire transfers are generated every second week

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Top tippers lists are here!

Now every model has the "Top Tippers Daily" and "Top Tippers Monthly" lists available in their room waiting to be displayed.

Set them public and thus stir up the competition among the audience to see who makes it to the podium.

top_tippers.png

Maybe you got feedback about this feature already? We'd love to hear it!

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Top tippers lists are here!

Now every model has the "Top Tippers Daily" and "Top Tippers Monthly" lists available in their room waiting to be displayed.

Set them public and thus stir up the competition among the audience to see who makes it to the podium.

View attachment 88892

Maybe you got feedback about this feature already? We'd love to hear it!

I do admit I like this, but i am happy that it can be turned on/off by the model.
It can definitely work great in some rooms and then other's, definitely not so well.

Upvote 0