AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Top tippers lists are here!

Now every model has the "Top Tippers Daily" and "Top Tippers Monthly" lists available in their room waiting to be displayed.

Set them public and thus stir up the competition among the audience to see who makes it to the podium.

View attachment 88892

Maybe you got feedback about this feature already? We'd love to hear it!
I like it (which I did not think I would) but since it is not pushed in your face on the actual stream window it is not intrusive.

Only thing I think might be nice is to also have Current month rankings as well as daily and last month.

If you are competitive, it really does not help seeing where you ranked LAST month, but if I am competitive and see that this month I am 3000tks behind user Xxx, then maybe I put in an extra effort to take his "crown".

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe and NotYou
Upvote 0
Is it possible to increase the price options for the ticket show, such as adding 300tk, 400tk, 500tk? It would be more reasonable

That sounds really interesting, thank you

What do you think (based on your experience on Stripchat), visitors will be willing to buy a one-time ticket for such a price?

Upvote 0
That sounds really interesting, thank you

What do you think (based on your experience on Stripchat), visitors will be willing to buy a one-time ticket for such a price?

Maybe you could have the options you have now, and then a "custom" option where the models can just input a number for a price?

Upvote 0
Reactions extension you will love! Add fun vibes and generate tokens.

Meet Reactions; this extension empowers users to tip'n'send new animated reactions like popping up hearts during the show, making it even more engaging.

For models: enable Reactions in the "Extensions" tab of the Start broadcasting page and give it a try!

For users: check the "Games & Fun" tab in Interactions and сhoose a reaction that will play across the screen!

7bcb5607abf8b89684c5bb2d71eb8d84

Have you got feedback already? Feel free to share it!

Upvote 0

Meet Reactions; this extension empowers users to tip'n'send new animated reactions like popping up hearts during the show, making it even more engaging.

For models: enable Reactions in the "Extensions" tab of the Start broadcasting page and give it a try!

For users: check the "Games & Fun" tab in Interactions and сhoose a reaction that will play across the screen!

I have not seen it in use yet.. I can see it being very annoying if the model has the reactions set to a low token amount so that lots of users send reactions.

I will reserve judgement :)

Upvote 0

@xChloe,

OK, I just spoke to my model friend, is she correct that the token amounts are set by SC. That is, the model cannot set the token amounts for the various reactions?

That seems a bit restrictive? I think it would be better to allow the models to set their own token values for the various "reactions" to "customise" to their personalities a little.

Upvote 0
@xChloe,

OK, I just spoke to my model friend, is she correct that the token amounts are set by SC. That is, the model cannot set the token amounts for the various reactions?

That seems a bit restrictive? I think it would be better to allow the models to set their own token values for the various "reactions" to "customise" to their personalities a little.

It's probably for one of the reasons you pointed out above.
Personally, I am not a fan of these animations on-screen from tips. They can take up way too much of the screen and cover bits you're tipping to see.
I understand some models (and users?) like it, but if I wanted a show with this kind of stuff I'd probably just go to Twitch or YouTube and see all flashy stuff, when it comes to it I want nudity to be nudity :p

Upvote 0
I think it would be better to allow the models to set their own token values for the various "reactions" to "customise" to their personalities a little.

The truth, as usual, lies somewhere in between :)

Models can't set their own prices, but they can select among different pre-set options ranging from 50 tokens to 4000 (depending on the type of Reaction).

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
The truth, as usual, lies somewhere in between :)

Models can't set their own prices, but they can select among different pre-set options ranging from 50 tokens to 4000 (depending on the type of Reaction).

This is good at least it won't be full of 1 token tip animations. I am sure I have seen that on CB before, and it's very annoying.

Not sure if this is intentional or not, or how it's happened but in "My Notifications" I have a model in there who I don't have on my favourites (but i did at one point many months ago), and s"friend request" has been pending for al of those months.
I am guessing the reason she is in the notifications is due to the pending friend request acting like it's accepted. I understand she can be removed, which I have done via the dots on the right and "remove model", but just letting you know so if this is a bug it can be fixed.

In addition, maybe accounts that have been disabled for a month or more can be automatically removed from the notifications? The likelihood that someone is going to come back after 1 or 2 months seems very low, so it seems pointless to leave it in there. There is a model on my notifications that hasn't been online for 8 months but the account is not disabled, so this could be another kind of account that can be automatically disabled, maybe?

It would be great if we could unsend a pending friend request to be honest (I suggested this before), if it's possible to do.
There could be many reasons you decided you don't want the model on your friends list, so then having to wait for them to either accept or decline, is annoying.
There have been times I have sent a friend request but then the model has done or said something etc that I don't like and think she's not "a model for me".

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Not sure if you're aware, but SC is still funding the site that was discussed previously. They now have a link on their site to a SC whitelabel. Are you sure that all ties were severed?

Thank you for bringing up this subject.

Please PM me the details; I will check this information and forward it to the appropriate department if required.

Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0
@xChloe Not sure if you're aware, but SC is still funding the site that was discussed previously. They now have a link on their site to a SC whitelabel. Are you sure that all ties were severed?

Thank you. I'm glad I still haven't broadcasted on that site, even though I need to choose a site to replace MFC.

Upvote 0
@xChloe Not sure if you're aware, but SC is still funding the site that was discussed previously. They now have a link on their site to a SC whitelabel. Are you sure that all ties were severed?

Thank you. I'm glad I still haven't broadcasted on that site, even though I need to choose a site to replace MFC.

Once we've noticed the above report, we've contacted them to ensure this will be removed.

It seems to me they indeed left one of the links published after removing all the ads and whatever has been placed there.

I can't see any links leading to Stripchat white labels or whatever; please forward them to me if you notice any.

Upvote 0
@xChloe

Just want to say I really like the new additions in a model's profile for "schedule" and adding the "tip menu" there too.
Keep up the great work

Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
no its on all of them for me 🤔 hmm i wonder.... are you perhaps in a positive GMT timezone? 0 or higher?

Yes, I am England, so GMT +1

Edit:
I changed my profile from England to USA, and refreshed the pages, they still show the correct for me (Chrome, Desktop)

Upvote 0
Yes, I am England, so GMT +1
oh ok yeah I see whats going on here now thank you

@xChloe that means theres a javascript issue with birthdates, negative timezones will see the day prior when they mouse over the birthday while positive timezones will see the correct birthdate. I just confirmed I see the correct date when I use a browser extension to change my timezone to a positive timezone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I enabled it, I also enabled differeny IPs on my VPN, and right clicked to update the timezone (notification bottom right confirmed it - the USA one said Los Angeles) but for me, I tried 4 different models and they are all correct still

Upvote 0
I enabled it, I also enabled differeny IPs on my VPN, and right clicked to update the timezone (notification bottom right confirmed it - the USA one said Los Angeles) but for me, I tried 4 different models and they are all correct still
Doesn't make sense, you might have something else setting your browsers timezone? I can see the date in the mouse over change when I switch the timezone. Try changing timezone to negative then going to https://whatismytimezone.com/ and confirming your timezone is negative before refreshing the stripchat page.

2021-08-05 19_33_02-_Rapunzel_ Cam Model Profile _ Stripchat.png
2021-08-05 19_33_29-_Rapunzel_ Cam Model Profile _ Stripchat.png

Upvote 0
I have the VPN set to US and I updated timezone IP on that extension (now it says, New York).
I have changed my PC timezone.
My computer internet clock is - by default - synced with a website, I have disabled that so now it isn't in sync with the servers on that website.
I have edited my profile on SC to say US and New York for the region.

For: https://whatismytimezone.com/
It says:
The GMT current time is Fri, 06 Aug 2021 00:59:59 GMT
You are currently at GMT+/-4:00

correcto.png

I looked at 3 women, and they all display correctly

Upvote 0
@xChloe I understand we can't advertise our OnlyFans in the profile, but is it allowed to give someone free trial link in a private message? I often reward my regulars with free access to my Snapchat, but not all of them use Snapchat. I would love to be able to send them OF trial link instead, but don't want to risk my Stripchat profile.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.