AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Are there any other games besides spin the wheele and reactions for models on stripchat? I am trying to help a friend become more interactive, I have seen the bubble or balloons on some models pages where you select a number and it has hidden speed and duration and flip the jar, however is that something they can set up on the site or is that a third party thing?
Depending on how they are broadcasting there are other things available, I have seen a dice rolling game. But I have no idea how that works. I don't think there are as many bells and whistles as on CB (thank god! I hate that interface with a passion)

Upvote 0
Are there any other games besides spin the wheele and reactions for models on stripchat? I am trying to help a friend become more interactive, I have seen the bubble or balloons on some models pages where you select a number and it has hidden speed and duration and flip the jar, however is that something they can set up on the site or is that a third party thing?

I think these are done via the Lovense browser and/or extension. If she has it tell her to look in the settings to activate them. I'm not sure exactly where in the settings they are but I think they are quite easy to see.

Upvote 0
I think these are done via the Lovense browser and/or extension. If she has it tell her to look in the settings to activate them. I'm not sure exactly where in the settings they are but I think they are quite easy to see.
Yes it may be Lovense. In the chrome extension or browser there's an app gallery that will show a list of all the games and apps she can use with the cam sites she's connected her toys to. When she sets up the games she can turn them on whenever she wants and they'll activate in the lovense obs overlay.

There are probably 3rd party developers who make these games too but I don't know of them.

Edit: @TheDude89 I probably should have multiquoted you since it was your question.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Just want to say, I love the new "filters" option on the search and in the categories at the top.
Also love the fact we are posted on "What's New", so this is also much appreciated.

Keep up the great work

Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
I'm having trouble logging into my stripcash account. My login settings were saved by Google, I also took a screenshot of my signup to remember my login info, I've tried using my username and my email address to login, I've even reset my password, just in case, but it still says username or password is incorrect every time. I can't figure it out and I'm not really sure who to contact. @xChloe can you point me in the right direction? Thanks

Upvote 0
Question to any model or Chloe, whoever can answer this first:

When a knight mutes a guy in public chat, can he then go ahead and annoy the model in PM still?

Upvote 0
Question to any model or Chloe, whoever can answer this first:

When a knight mutes a guy in public chat, can he then go ahead and annoy the model in PM still?

If he's able to PM her then yes. I mean, depending on whether she's given him permission to PM previously or his level.

Upvote 0
If he's able to PM her then yes. I mean, depending on whether she's given him permission to PM previously or his level.

That's a shame, I guess. Although at least in PM she can just kick him.
He was one of those guys saying how much he wanted to meet her for real, and kept doing it then posted his phone number - I muted him. He seemed to leave after I had muted him. But he seemed like the kind of guy who would keep trying to get her to add him in PM, but he left and didn't come back - but he has been in her room before, let's hope he learned his lesson.

We need a page to post these people's numbers so they can be spammed and pranked called etc that would teach them a lesson i hope haha

Upvote 0
That's a shame, I guess. Although at least in PM she can just kick him.
He was one of those guys saying how much he wanted to meet her for real, and kept doing it then posted his phone number - I muted him. He seemed to leave after I had muted him. But he seemed like the kind of guy who would keep trying to get her to add him in PM, but he left and didn't come back - but he has been in her room before, let's hope he learned his lesson.

We need a page to post these people's numbers so they can be spammed and pranked called etc that would teach them a lesson i hope haha

I get way more "offers" like that in PM than in chat so I'm sure he contacted her if he was able to. Muting is more like a time-out. It's easy to ignore PMs though if she doesn't want to block him outright. If he likes her a lot he may tip her. He may come back and behave better next time.

Upvote 0
I get way more "offers" like that in PM than in chat so I'm sure he contacted her if he was able to. Muting is more like a time-out. It's easy to ignore PMs though if she doesn't want to block him outright. If he likes her a lot he may tip her. He may come back and behave better next time.

Ah yeah fair point about PMing it rather than in public. She would definitely just ignore him that's for sure.
He is one that has been in her room quite a few times, just tipping 1 tokens slowly and then today did that.
I am sure he will be back tonight and trying the same but in PM now - I am sure there will be a "hey bb PM?"

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
I'm having trouble logging into my stripcash account. My login settings were saved by Google, I also took a screenshot of my signup to remember my login info, I've tried using my username and my email address to login, I've even reset my password, just in case, but it still says username or password is incorrect every time. I can't figure it out and I'm not really sure who to contact. @xChloe can you point me in the right direction? Thanks

Any ideas for who I can contact about stripcash login @xChloe? There's nothing on my login page about it. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com
Can existing models registered with you transfer their accounts into a studio account. Some models have asked to join us

Upvote 0
What causes and how to fix the quick jerky video that I see from time to time on StripChat? It looks almost like a very fast stop-action movie. Still happens with either latency setting.

Upvote 0
What causes and how to fix the quick jerky video that I see from time to time on StripChat? It looks almost like a very fast stop-action movie. Still happens with either latency setting.
Try rebooting either your browser or maybe even you PC (if it's a pc) ...if you are using 1080p try 720p and vice versa. But in my experience, I usually have to ride it out for s day or so and it all comes good.

I put it down to shitty Australian internet. But it happens, sometimes: I'll have lag or the stop/motion effect, and then a few weeks later it'll be guys in another country and I am fine, so who really knows?

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Upvote 0
Try rebooting either your browser or maybe even you PC (if it's a pc) ...if you are using 1080p try 720p and vice versa. But in my experience, I usually have to ride it out for s day or so and it all comes good.

I put it down to shitty Australian internet. But it happens, sometimes: I'll have lag or the stop/motion effect, and then a few weeks later it'll be guys in another country and I am fine, so who really knows?

Yeah, nothing that I've done has helped. Other rooms are fine. Maybe something between the servers connected to. *shrug*

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
This occasionally happens to me too, with no apparent pattern to it. Sometimes a force reload of the page will fix it, sometimes not. Toggling ultra low latency never helps.
The effect is like a film that is sometimes slow motion, sometimes stuttering and sometimes sped up, and then some random video compression artifacts are thrown in here & there for good measure. Audio is always good.

My working theory is that the broadcaster's computer is temporarily struggling to keep the video stream going. If the broadcaster's internet connection was simply wobbly, you'd normally just get the artifacts or the spinning dots wheel or the "I'm online soon" text. But really I have no idea what's going on. Live streaming with consumer equipment over often questionable internet connections is anything but exact science, especially when you're at the consuming end of it and with no clue about (or control of) what's going on elsewhere ...

Upvote 0
White.jpg

I accidentally said his name, and then I was like "Nope, I'm not calling you that." And he got a kick out of that. *BANNED* Another Stripchat member with an offensive screen name...

Upvote 0
cdcock.jpg

@xChloe I'm a little confused. This person specifically tipped 10 tokens for my "PM briefly" option. Then I thought he was gonna PM me (He didn't). After he left my chat, I tried to PM him (Because I'm not sure if he tipped, assuming I'd PM HIM first...lol), but I got this message here on the right...telling me I can only message users who have interacted with me. But as you can see from this screenshot, we did interact. What's the deal here?

• Wat?!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
Did SC actually disable PMs from models that aren't favourited or friended by the user, or is it just a (temporary) hiccup?
I've had PMs sent to me just a few minutes ago, if that helps ...

Upvote 0
Did SC actually disable PMs from models that aren't favourited or friended by the user, or is it just a (temporary) hiccup?
I've had PMs sent to me just a few minutes ago, if that helps ...

Thanks. I don't know. I hope he wasn't pissed about tipping 10 tokens for a brief PM convo, and not getting it. Lol. I don't wanna be accused of promising something and not delivering. 🙄

I'm kinda over this overcrowded site (5,806 models live right now) and it's glitches, tbh. And having to keep going back and forth in the OBS Encoder to keep switching from my MyFreeCams recommended settings...to my Stripchat recommended settings every time I'm about to go live. I was getting that "Encoding overload!" message on OBS (Which hasn't happened in a long time), so I had to keep messing around with the video bitrate number and dealing with lag. I have a feeling that when I switch the encoder back to the MFC settings and go live on MFC later, this won't even be an issue. We will see. I've been live on here for 2 1/2 hours, and got a whole 24 tokens. Lol.

Upvote 0
@xChloe I'm a little confused. This person specifically tipped 10 tokens for my "PM briefly" option. Then I thought he was gonna PM me (He didn't). After he left my chat, I tried to PM him (Because I'm not sure if he tipped, assuming I'd PM HIM first...lol), but I got this message here on the right...telling me I can only message users who have interacted with me. But as you can see from this screenshot, we did interact. What's the deal here?

It's the model who decides which visitor to communicate with from the chat. But having a user in a chat and communicating with him there is enough reason to start the conversation in PM.

The fact that you cannot do this even after the user has sent you tokens is very weird.

Our developers are already checking this situation, and I'll keep you informed.

Upvote 0
This occasionally happens to me too, with no apparent pattern to it. Sometimes a force reload of the page will fix it, sometimes not. Toggling ultra low latency never helps.
The effect is like a film that is sometimes slow motion, sometimes stuttering and sometimes sped up, and then some random video compression artifacts are thrown in here & there for good measure. Audio is always good.

My working theory is that the broadcaster's computer is temporarily struggling to keep the video stream going. If the broadcaster's internet connection was simply wobbly, you'd normally just get the artifacts or the spinning dots wheel or the "I'm online soon" text. But really I have no idea what's going on. Live streaming with consumer equipment over often questionable internet connections is anything but exact science, especially when you're at the consuming end of it and with no clue about (or control of) what's going on elsewhere ...

Back to normal for same room today. No changes on my or her end. *shrug*

Upvote 0